Goodbye Jesus

Every Non-theist Has A "issue"

Surrounded

what was my issue with christianity?

well i was born into christianity so my bigest problem was the fact icould never connect with god. in a protostant church if you couldent connect with god then it was allways your fault, hell evrything was "your fault". basicly i was simply torn apart by the very religion that was suposed to biuld you up. also i started reading alot of history and relized some of the worlds worst mass murderers are not so difrent from god. and the church its self has dont horible atrocitys in history. i also started studying alot of material on sociology and phycology and i relized the true nature of religion...a control mechanism. in church can be compared to the movie the matrix in my opinion exept the machine's are not people it is a sub concious entity handed down by christians to other future/new christians known as"god". this subconcious force controls you through conviction and giult this was probly the biggest decider in my step to atheism as this is the same for all religions.

RIght with you on that one; I don't know what all the christians are talking to and feeling but I sure could never do it.