Goodbye Jesus

Does Any Of You Have A Second Life (world Of Warcraft)?

Not_Scarevangelist

Hello,

I'm starting this thread with my hope to find some Wow nerds like me here :)

I'm playing Second life for almost a year. I almost always choose some dark characters - like warlocks, death knight, and prefer clinging to the darker factions :)

Any of you playing Second life? And are there any of you who roleplay priests or paladins?

lol oh my, yes. Let us begin the listing!

level 85 dwarf paladin

level 83 draeni hunter

level 80 human rogue

level 80 human death knight

level 83 gnome mage (current favorite. engineer / miner / magic = fun)

level 76 tauron druid ("moo.")

level 16 worgen warlock (created so I could see the story. I can't get into locks... even though they constantly blow me up)

level 39 human priestess (so many tears before cata)

So as you can see, I still need a goblin and a shaman.

Also, before my recent hiatus I was really into the auction house. I became a 'glypher,' someone who mass manufactures glyphs and then sells them all on the auction house. It was incredible, lol... I was making -so much gold- and then I was the first scribe on my server to start selling fortune cards as gambling scratch-offs. -That- netted over 50,000gold for like 5000g/4hr work. !_!

A big 'however': I stopped playing in December because I found a job and law school restarted in February. I need to recover lost playtime and/or stop paying for the service...

So, yeah WoW nerd here. >.<

Hello,

I'm starting this thread with my hope to find some Wow nerds like me here :)

I'm playing Second life for almost a year. I almost always choose some dark characters - like warlocks, death knight, and prefer clinging to the darker factions :)

Any of you playing Second life? And are there any of you who roleplay priests or paladins?

My son, my daughter and my husband are all WOW nerds. It's been that way for a few years. They've tried to rope me in but I refuse!tongue.gif

Not a WOW nerd, but I do traditional gaming and NWN. I have to start my NWN files over since my maxed out druid wasn't backed up.

i love second life but i am not into role playing

was an EVE Online junkie for about 3 year. 2 characters.

WOW sucks...play a real game. ;)

I've played WoW since 2008. (Alliance)

85 Hunter (main)

84 Resto Druid

66 Rouge

56 Prot Warrior

28 Mage

I met my boyfriend on WoW as well.

Aaaah I'm not alone... started Eve in Summer 2007 and still at it :fdevil:

I'm on Kaneva; you can do a lot more for free.

Aaaah I'm not alone... started Eve in Summer 2007 and still at it :fdevil:

stopped playing about a year ago. My Father-in-law was sick and on hospice so game time had to go, plus I was losing interest.

My guess would be that based on your love of the Norse you play Minmatar?

My guess would be that based on your love of the Norse you play Minmatar?

True, although I only noticed all the references to ancient Scandinavian / Germanic mythology after I picked my nation :fdevil:

I love Minmatar anyway. Slugthrowers may not be the most advanced weapon in this game world but to me there's nothing more deeply satisfying than the thunder of a broadside of 8 1400mm howitzers, followed by the sound of another enemy ship instapopped :wicked:

82 belf ret pally shu'halo, few alts to work on if I ever get the time

True, although I only noticed all the references to ancient Scandinavian / Germanic mythology after I picked my nation :fdevil:

I love Minmatar anyway. Slugthrowers may not be the most advanced weapon in this game world but to me there's nothing more deeply satisfying than the thunder of a broadside of 8 1400mm howitzers, followed by the sound of another enemy ship instapopped :wicked:

Nice. There is little that beats ship go boom especially if its tres expensive.

I had just started getting into Mini ships when i quit for awhile. Loved the speed of your basic Rifter since I'd been stuck in Drakes for so long.

I had just started getting into Mini ships when i quit for awhile. Loved the speed of your basic Rifter since I'd been stuck in Drakes for so long.

No shit. I'm running missions with a Vargur nowadays - speed 440 with afterburner, permarunning with two smartbombs against those pesky scrammers and a decent tank. And boy those autocannons... :pureevil:

Between the two of us my husband and I have an 80+ of every class. We started out Horde but lately switched to alliance just because we wanted to play with friends and apparently his lame military friends only want to play ally. My shaman is my favorite and I refuse to change her to ally. My ally main is a druid, then a rogue. I also leveled a hunter and pally but gave them to my husband. I have 2 kids so I don't play obsessively, but its an easy way to pass the time during naps or other play time.

I played that game from the start till around 2008.

I was a Horde Warlock. By accident I got into the guild that would turn out to become the leading guild on the server. Because they needed warlocks, there just were no warlocks at lvl 60 (nobody played warlocks) For about 1 year I was into semi hardcore raiding. However our server was not too cut-throat, many raiders were adult people with responsibilities outside of the game. But it was a solid 3 evenings a week schedule + casual time.

It was the best gaming experience of my life. It went from Molton Core to Cthun. The best time was the Race for the opening the AQ gates which we won a few hours before the alliance. (pissing off the whole server cause we rang the gong at 01:00 am and played all night until the next morning, because that was the only way to make sure the server would not crash. ) Oh and our guild leader had to go the next day, so we really had no choice ;)

We had a great rivalry with the alliance. Those were the days. Sometimes they were slightly ahead, sometimes we were.

After lvl 70 I lost interest, as I felt that the game got nerved down all the time. For me the challenge of boss fighting with 40 (25) people and organized PvP was what made this game great.

I do understand the game needed some adjustments. For example the next and final 40 man dungeon, I forgot the name, the one hanging in the air was only seen by less than 1% of the players (at lvl 60). On our server we never came further than the 7th boss or so , out about 25. 90% of the players never passed more than 10% of the raiding content.

Many changes are good. But I am a nostalgic guy, I liked the vanilla wow experience more. And our guild had a great system to enable members to play more casual.

In Burning Crusade I played the auction house game for a while, having a lot of fun. I also made a alliance character, a sweet little gnome.

In Wrath of the Lich King I already had quit playing, but I had some fun getting to lvl 80 and exploring the new areas. No raiding though. As a warlock is one of the best solo characters because of the demon minions and healing abilities, I had some fun soloing old raiding content at lvl 70 and 80.

The last chapter I haven't played yet. But one day I'll return to Azaroth