Goodbye Jesus

Scientists Invent World’s First �?anti-laser”

nivek

Scientists invent world’s first “anti-laser”

Fox News Dear James Bond: The next time a laser beam threatens to cut you in two, try switching it into reverse … Two scientists at Yale University have built the laser’s first doppelganger: the anti-laser. While a conventional laser emits a constant beam of light in one direction, the anti-laser simply does the opposite. It takes that same steady light stream and interacts with it in such a way that it absorbs and cancels out the light. And scientists hope the strange creation could help the fight against cancer.” (02/17/11)

tinyurl.com/4pyme4z

Scientists invent world’s first “anti-laser”

Fox News Dear James Bond: The next time a laser beam threatens to cut you in two, try switching it into reverse … Two scientists at Yale University have built the laser’s first doppelganger: the anti-laser. While a conventional laser emits a constant beam of light in one direction, the anti-laser simply does the opposite. It takes that same steady light stream and interacts with it in such a way that it absorbs and cancels out the light. And scientists hope the strange creation could help the fight against cancer.” (02/17/11)

tinyurl.com/4pyme4z

Now we need an anti-shark on which to mount it :wicked:

• Like 1

5238-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Now we need an anti-shark on which to mount it :wicked:

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

Sea Bass.

Sea Bass.

Are they ill-tempered?

Absolutely.

• 2 weeks later...

we got a wheelbarrow and a holocost cloack.

• Like 1