Goodbye Jesus

Angels Do Exist!

Margee

I am not going to talk about 'ghostly' angels here - I want to tell you about a human angel I met. This person, I barely knew, helped me work my way through my whole life story to the point that I understand myself better this morning, than I ever have in my life.

If there ever was a god of the universe - then 'it' sent me the most perfect 'human' angel - one better than I could have ever prayed for. We are so lucky when we come across 'human angels' to guide us on our journey. I am so grateful today.

You guys are all 'human angels' to me. You have all helped me through so much in the last couple of months. I am so grateful to all of you.

Yes - I believe in human angels!

I just needed to post this today.

• Like 1

If you look at the root word of angel, it does infer possibly humans. The wingy thingies are myths.

• 1 month later...

They do but just don't go and rip a hole to their detention ^^' there a little aragant

You certainly count as a human angel, too, Margee. :3:

• Like 2

Oh Monk! I needed that today! thank you!

Oh Monk! I needed that today! thank you!

Thanks for deserving it.

• Like 1

Guest Babylonian Dream

You guys are all human angels. You're so awesome and helpful! This is like the best forum I joined.

• Like 1

You guys are all human angels. You're so awesome and helpful! This is like the best forum I joined.

Bab - I would have never made it in the past few months without these 'human angels' on this site!! Before I found EXc - I thought I was losing my mind and that I was the only one who ever questioned the christian bible! Magine that!! :grin:

How did I live my life without all the friends I have here???:shrug:

There's a song by Whitecross (don't start throwing flamed daggers yet) called Angel's Disguise from their album, Unveiled It's referring to "human angels" as it talks about seemingly ordinary people being extraordinary on the inside. From the chorus:

An angel, is an angel on the inside

You and I may not see from the outside.

Oh, I pray that in time

That our eyes can see past an angel's disguise.

Really a beautiful song with no Christian message, per se. (Although it references 1 Samuel 16:7.)

Anyway, Margee, I like your posts. As others have already said, you are an angel!

• Like 1

There's a song by Whitecross (don't start throwing flamed daggers yet) called Angel's Disguise from their album, Unveiled It's referring to "human angels" as it talks about seemingly ordinary people being extraordinary on the inside. From the chorus:

An angel, is an angel on the inside

You and I may not see from the outside.

Oh, I pray that in time

That our eyes can see past an angel's disguise.

Really a beautiful song with no Christian message, per se. (Although it references 1 Samuel 16:7.)

Anyway, Margee, I like your posts. As others have already said, you are an angel!

Oh Par, Thank you - and I like your posts aso - you are a human angel also!!!

Guest Babylonian Dream

Margee, I didn't think there were alot of people who didn't believe. I was priorly under the impression that there were just a few of us who didn't find the existence of God obvious, and who didn't have good thoughts about the Bible, Church, etc... as everyone around here seems to think that churchgoer and christian = good person. And those who don't....

I don't even know how I'd survive without my nonbeliever friends. Being surrounded by people who live in fantasy-land can be seriously creepy, and thinking that there isn't even a doubt in their head makes things worse.

• Like 1

Margee, I didn't think there were alot of people who didn't believe. I was priorly under the impression that there were just a few of us who didn't find the existence of God obvious, and who didn't have good thoughts about the Bible, Church, etc... as everyone around here seems to think that churchgoer and christian = good person. And those who don't....

I don't even know how I'd survive without my nonbeliever friends. Being surrounded by people who live in fantasy-land can be seriously creepy, and thinking that there isn't even a doubt in their head makes things worse.

Bab -I joined this forum Dec 10th and I can't believe how much better I feel about things. I have had these human angels help me deal with the grief of letting go of the whole belief system that I was brainwashed with for so long. Even tho I still can have some shitty days - it is getting better all the time. I have never felt so free from this doctrine ....................

thanks for all your input - you human angel!!