Goodbye Jesus

Some Mistakes Of Moses

foolish girl

Thank you so much everyone! I love having you all to share this with.

One more thing- I told my boys how proud I was of them, that they were so much smarter than I was at their age. I told them, that If I saw a stack of books with apologetic bibles, then just THAT would reinforce my belief when I was 10.

Like my husband has a whole stack, given to him by his father, about how to argue with an atheist. Or why atheism is stupid......I told the boys- it turns out that you NEED a stack of books to come to terms with some of the things that you read in the bible, AND you need a stack of books to win an argument with an atheist! (which has not happened yet!)

lol

Honesty is so much more fun!

Already, every morning- my 13 yr old is giving my sidelong looks as he is forced into the car (not literally...but almost)

That will be the next hurdle. My big kids do not want to go to church.

hm

Maybe I could take them to a UU while the others go christian...they could learn evolution, meditation and sex education! HA! Who would have ever imagined that *I* would be talking this way?!! I always thought that people like me were weird!

hahahahahahhaaha

SIGH

The problem with UU's is that you have to respect everybody, and I don't want to . Not in a sit-and-nod-and-take-wisdom-from-your- holy-book-kind of way

Plus husband would have an aneurysm.

ah well....to be continued......................