Goodbye Jesus

Beheaded During The Tribulation

Discern

So during the Tribulation, is mankind going to regress into beheading people instead of some kind of 'humane' lethal injection or something similar?

The logistics of it would mean you'd make a huge mess every time you killed someone, and what are they going to do with the heads?

thebeast.gif

Look at that, Chick tracts show a guillotine built into a freaking motorcycle!

I want a guillotine motorcycle. That would be so badass! A true custom chopper.

The Soylent Green IS people!

mwc

• Super Moderator

I want that bike, too.

And yet I used to revel in hysteria like that.

I want a guillotine motorcycle. That would be so badass! A true custom chopper.

It's a head-chopper! Nice!

No we heathen (that will mysteriously be fooled into following a charismatic antichrist figure even though we do not believe in invisible friends in the first place) can really get creative and make them dig their own graves and then shoot them in the back of the head just because they refuse to get chipped by our lard and master the great 666. Or we can really get sick and make a father do in all his family and then we do him in, fuck I can think of so many horrifying scenarios w/o spilling too much blood.

The reality is, in the USA and SA our demographic as to "alleged" xians is about the same and what astounds me is that a minority, usually pacifists would be able to pull off such a feat against the majority who also happen to be the ones armed to the teeth.

But of course, in their minds we shall all be zombiefied and will do this like robots and our natural human empathy will be overridden somehow. The religious would be the ones that would carry out this type of atrocity as they have the track record to boot.

I think the guillotine should be rotated 90 degrees so it is more aerodynamic. That thing would almost be like a sail in that position.

I had always imagined a big flat bed truck with a guillotine on it. A guillotine motor-trike, who'da thunk! :HaHa:

I hope one of the Burning Man people builds it.

motorcycle with a guillotine on it? that's awesome.

I'm a litte disturbed by the fact that Christians in majority-Christian countries are perfectly willing to die in messy and painful ways for Christianity... and actually think they'll be beheaded for trying to buy food.

I'm a litte disturbed by the fact that Christians in majority-Christian countries are perfectly willing to die in messy and painful ways for Christianity... and actually think they'll be beheaded for trying to buy food.

That is the deal with Christianity, Christians at large. They believe they are persecuted beyond imagination while they themselves devise ways in which to justify killing someone for their nonbelief, such as in Africa for being homosexual or American Indians for their lands. Best way to persecute a Christian is to take away their air-time so they cannot fill up the airwaves with their BS!

That is the deal with Christianity, Christians at large. They believe they are persecuted beyond imagination while they themselves devise ways in which to justify killing someone for their nonbelief, such as in Africa for being homosexual or American Indians for their lands. Best way to persecute a Christian is to take away their air-time so they cannot fill up the airwaves with their BS!

In a strongly Christian country like the US, no less, where no Christian is in danger of harassment for being Christian unless they're an asshole. Everyone else is fair game.