Goodbye Jesus

"God" IS the author of confusion!

Checkmate

I believe Jesus was a very wise, loving being.

Prove that he existed in the first place. Then prove what his personality was like.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MQTA

• Amanda

• Checkmate

• Amethyst

At least Abram is polite, wipe that foam off your mouth.  I happen to agree with him, and I've been saying it for years, why don't we throw out all of the corrupt garbage in the Bible and cultivate the few useful tidbits.

99559[/snapback]

If you agree with him, fine. (of course we've discovered that Abram is Rameus by now) but that doesn't mean that I am foaming from my mouth or anything.

You have your opinion, I have mine, you happen to think that the bible without any "annoying" or ambiguous phrase would be a good book, well then, fine.

But since in my post I didn't insult anyone, I don't see why you're accusing me of foaming from my mouth. I think I can criticize the bible as much as I want, as it is one of the most hatred-spitting books I've ever read. And no, I don't think that simply "purifying" the bible would make all of the killings and torturings and burnings at the stake that the removed parts provoked in the past disappear. :shrug:

At least Abram is polite, wipe that foam off your mouth.  I happen to agree with him, and I've been saying it for years, why don't we throw out all of the corrupt garbage in the Bible and cultivate the few useful tidbits.

I really don't see why you think Asuryan was "foaming at the mouth" Clergicide. Or where she was impolite. I also don't know why you've suddenly taken up some pompoms for Abram but frankly, I find it disturbing that you are now lumping everyone together as "enemies" of this newcomer (who is, actually an old comer and should know better...Rameus, I am NOT pleased with you at the moment).

Not everyone was "attacking" Abram...actually very few people were. A number of people were arguing with Abram, but there is a marked difference between argument and attack. Asuryan, especially, was not attacking Abram, and did not deserve your unsolicited commentary.

Abram, or should I say "Rameus", I remember you as sometimes vicious but never childish. This "let's pretend to be a christian to "test" the atheists" game you played was a childish prank, and unworthy of you. I hope you remember yourself soon and show a more respectful face to those of us who were your friends here, and were respectful to you.

Asuryan, especially, was not attacking Abram, and did not deserve your unsolicited commentary.

100281[/snapback]

Cerise,

I don't care a thing about the comments that will follow this, but:

:wub::kiss:

I remember you from well before the forums closed down twice. I think we also shared some emails. I always liked the way you speak, and always felt close to you because of both the things you say and the things that happened to us. This forum is more beautiful to me thanks to your presence here everyday. :clap:

All right, now all of you can make snide remarks, I don't care :wicked:

Cerise,

I don't care a thing about the comments that will follow this, but:

:wub:   :kiss:

I remember you from well before the forums closed down twice. I think we also shared some emails. I always liked the way you speak, and always felt close to you because of both the things you say and the things that happened to us. This forum is more beautiful to me thanks to your presence here everyday.  :clap:

All right, now all of you can make snide remarks, I don't care  :wicked:

100597[/snapback]

Asuryan, your comments are dead on. :3: