Venting

stryper

So, I had my first public defriending on FB.

The guy is a fundie but that doesn't really matter. I posted a link to my wall. It was related to how the GOA is stating the Republican budget plan is a bad idea. I stated in the status that it seems the GOP only gives a SHIT about the rich people.

So one guy who I don't really like anyway and was only friended because he's the husband of my cousin. Say "you curse on my wall you get removed. Bye." then defriended me. He stated this in the comments to the link I posted.

Couldn't believe it. First time ever on FB that I used a curse word.

So I sent him a very respectful message that stated it wasn't on his wall it was on mine. If you don't wish to see my status updates on your newsfeed then you can simply block me from your newsfeed. Also stated that it was a very jackass way to go about it, respectfully of course.

Anyway, anyone else got a great FB fight, public defriending, etc?

He'd have a stroke if he spent time on my facebook page if he were that offended by coarse language! 'Shit' is probably the mildest coarse language. I don't cuss that much, well, not all the time....

It sounds like the guy was just grasping for an excuse to cut ties with you because he didn't agree with your views, and he grabbed onto a very flimsy one.

You should consider yourself lucky, and that he did you a favor by going away.

It sounds like the guy was just grasping for an excuse to cut ties with you because he didn't agree with your views, and he grabbed onto a very flimsy one.

You should consider yourself lucky, and that he did you a favor by going away.

Yeah your probably right. I have been posting some very "contriversial" links to things that "god forbid" trash religion or the GOP.

But I just find it stupid because this was a guy who traveled to Afgahistan for Trinity Broadcasting, got a video of US troops shooting a IDE planter with a helicopter and posted it to his wall.

I should've unfriended him for that. I didn't cause I got kick out of trolling his polictial posts and expalining how they were wrong. :fdevil: