Goodbye Jesus

The Ten Commandments

Thumbelina

God wrote The Ten commandments with His own Fingers on two tablets of stone... -- Exodus 31:18

"And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God."

Unsupported assertion. Unless supported by empirical evidence, this is no more than mythology.

The Ten Commandment Law CANNOT save a being or a person who transgresses its precepts, therefore the Law cannot save mankind.

No law, divine or otherwise, can "save mankind." Thumbelina, there is no credible evidence for heaven, hell or life after death. Until otherwise demonstrated, your fate and Mine are, for all intents and purposes, identical.

And you are a pathetically inept apologist. You're wasting your time, and ours as well. We, at least, have the good sense not to waste any more precious hours of our finite lives praying to your invisible friend.

The Ten Commandments of Jamming...

:woohoo: Yes! Those commandments actually make sense.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the 10 commandments were just plagiarized from the Egyptian book of the dead?

You should really look into it. After all moses was raised in Egypt, schooled in Egypt, and has a god that sound like one from....... Egypt? hmmmm

• Like 1

Christ has been the ONLY being to NOT transgress the Law.

False claim.

Jesus undermined God’s dietary law in Mark 7.

Jesus undermined the law to honor parents in Matt 8:21-22.

Jesus gave false testimony to a high priest about his teaching activity in John 18:20.

Undermining the law and teaching against it is sin, along with lying.

And let's not forget this verse:

Revelation 21:8
(NIV)

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and
all liars — their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
This is the second death.

So, if all liars will be in the lake of fire, then I guess Jesus will be there!

If one believes that the bible was written by God through men, then I suppose you have made some sort of theological point. For all of us ex-christians however, you have done nothing other than quote text we do not believe to be authoritative. I might as well quote a passage from the Koran and tell you to live by it.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Another decalogue please! Makes my day