Goodbye Jesus

Who Is To Blame For The Tsunami?

Wondering

Clearly this was all the fault of hardcore school girl bondage anime.

That was my thoughts exactly. :scratch:

Every time someone masturbates to that sick stuff, God blows up a nuclear power plant. :HappyCry:

• Like 1

Some of the footage looks like something from a Godzilla movie.

It's funny you say that,because someone on a webforum for expats in Japan, posted a picture where someone had photoshopped Godzilla in one of the photos of the devastation.post-3446-0-54001100-1299943634_thumb.jpg

Some of the footage looks like something from a Godzilla movie.

It's funny you say that,because someone on a webforum for expats in Japan, posted a picture where someone had photoshopped Godzilla in one of the photos of the devastation

I'm waiting for the videos to come out.

I just knew Godzilla was real. :P

Every time someone masturbates to that sick stuff, God blows up a nuclear power plant. :HappyCry:

:crucified::jerkoff:

Rated R

It was the fault's fault.

I say construct a wheel with pie-like graphic divisions which one can label. Give each pie slice a heading: penguins, cheerleaders, old people, gays, blacks, Catholics, etc. Then spin. Call it Wheel of Blame.

If you lack the time for a light carpentry project, just use sticky notes and a dartboard.

We could probably create that with a macro and visual basic.

It was the fault's fault.

I say construct a wheel with pie-like graphic divisions which one can label. Give each pie slice a heading: penguins, cheerleaders, old people, gays, blacks, Catholics, etc. Then spin. Call it Wheel of Blame.

If you lack the time for a light carpentry project, just use sticky notes and a dartboard.

The Book of Martin, Chapter 16, Verses 1-6

1. From the mouth of the prophetess RubySera Martin, the woman whose eyes are open, who understands the message of the deep and mysteries of the sky and of the fire and of the water of the deep.

2. And the end of time had come and God said, "Let there be chaos." And the foundation of the deep opened up its mouth and spewed forth a mighty wave that covered the whole earth and mingled fire and water;

3. And confused land and sea, so that the whole face of the earth was covered with creatures of the sea and the sea was filled with creatures of the land.

4. Day and night were mixed and the pillars of the earth were broken assunder. All the people were drowned in the sea and covered by the towers and rocks that fell on them and the earth was no more.

5. Time fled before the mighty face of God and Jesus did not come because the people had sinned exceedingly grievously and rejected the gracious salvation that had been offered for all.

6. This is the testimony of the sea mingled with fire at the end of time at the Great Calamity. Thus saith the Lord.

This is the work of Jesus according to one facebook friend. He is getting ready to come! I made a comment about how my bad day is nothing in comparison to those poor folks and she came back with,

"Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines & pestilences in various places, & fearful events & great signs from heaven. Jesus says for behold I come quickly....not irony I am afraid."

I'm like seriously, Jesus has to kill thousands, make people around the world put money together to try to help the survivors only for him to stop by for a visit!

Maybe it's the fault of the people who keep messing with the weather patterns. ;) Shrug.