Goodbye Jesus

Two Rants About Stupid People!

disEnchanted

First rant:

At work today I received an e-mail from the parent of a first grader who told me that her child receives all A's in school coursework but gets C's in conduct. She wanted to know if we have a program to teach her child how to behave at school. Really?

Second rant:

Went to lunch after work at a local soup & sandwich shop. One family with a 5 to 6 month old baby had a portable DVD playing in front of him with videos of children's songs. It was turned up loud enough to disturb all of the other patrons of the restaurant. And they had it going the entire time! Really?

First rant seems to be a mother that's in denial about her little angel not being a productive member of the "Society of First Graders". Either that or she just wants more union workers to babysit her young-one while she goes out to an anti union rally :shrug:

The second rant. Just ignorant, rude, and lazy parents.

What scares me is when people like this get behind the wheel of a 2000lb vehicle. Then their ignorance becomes dangerous.

• Like 1

Reminds me

Flipped on one of those nanny shows last night and she was teaching the parents how NOT to use sweets to bribe their toddlers to do whatever. They had a whole freaking cubbard of junk food they'd dole out to their kids in order to "control" their behavior.

Really............people should be licensed to breed.

• Like 1

Went to lunch after work at a local soup & sandwich shop. One family with a 5 to 6 month old baby had a portable DVD playing in front of him with videos of children's songs. It was turned up loud enough to disturb all of the other patrons of the restaurant. And they had it going the entire time! Really?

Possibly quite worse than this could be the baby loudly crying on while the mother does absolutely nothing but ignore it while everyone else in the restaurant suffers. Love that...

Possibly quite worse than this could be the baby loudly crying on while the mother does absolutely nothing but ignore it while everyone else in the restaurant suffers. Love that...

It would be better for the baby, and for the peace and quiet of the people in the restaurant, if the parents had given the kid a teddy bear (or other non mind numbing "toy") to play with.

First rant:

At work today I received an e-mail from the parent of a first grader who told me that her child receives all A's in school coursework but gets C's in conduct. She wanted to know if we have a program to teach her child how to behave at school. Really?

Second rant:

Third rant:

Sometimes they reproduce.

First rant seems to be a mother that's in denial about her little angel not being a productive member of the "Society of First Graders". Either that or she just wants more union workers to babysit her young-one while she goes out to an anti union rally :shrug:

The second rant. Just ignorant, rude, and lazy parents.

What scares me is when people like this get behind the wheel of a 2000lb vehicle. Then their ignorance becomes dangerous.

I don't know how many times I've been run off the road to the curb, side-swiped by an SUV with a fish plaque stuck to the back and the driver yacking on a cell phone!