Goodbye Jesus

Think I Might Crash A Street Preacher On The Weekend

JadedAtheist

Alright, this guy I know is going to be street preaching this weekend. He will be spewing his rubbish for quite some time. His usual MO is to denounce various sins and ESPECIALLY homosexuality since that gay district is right near where he'll be preaching. This guy is as "bold" as a lion over the net but as gentle as a lamb in person. He attacks pretty much every other Christian group than his own church. Combine this with his racism (besides thinking white people are superior he thinks this country should have all people other than whites kicked out of the country and preaches on that) and what you get in his street preaching is just pure hatred. I'm thinking of crashing his party but I don't know how. If I knew more atheists, it'd be easy. ATM, I'm thinking of just going there by myself and just continually hassle him and see how that pans out.

Anyways, I just had to rant about this guy because he's such an asshole and I can't believe he's back at it again. He and his church is this country's version of Westboro Baptist Church in terms of their hatred and their picketing et cetera (they go outside other churches with signs saying they're all hellbound).

Alright, this guy I know is going to be street preaching this weekend. He will be spewing his rubbish for quite some time. His usual MO is to denounce various sins and ESPECIALLY homosexuality since that gay district is right near where he'll be preaching.

If you don't know many atheists, perhaps you could enlist some gays to help you crash his party?

Does he usually preach openly about kicking out the non-Aryans? If he doesn't, I would go and heckle a bit, quoting non-Aryan people and talking about how great, say, Martin Luther King Jr. or other similar people were/are. Not sure whether quoting them as if you agree with him and think those great minds would agree with him also, or quoting them in opposition to him would work better.

Either way, if he isn't usually open about just how racist he is, I would try to get him a little flustered and bring that up things you know will set him off in that direction.

Most people won't put up with overt racism to that degree, so if you bring it out, it could ruin his image in front of his audience. If his audience is racist also....well...then it's not going to work as well.

Hi Jaded

When I lived in christchurch NZ, Ray Comfort(who I believe now lives in your fair land) used to street preach in the square (big open square in the centre of christchurch, where the church was recently destroyed in the earthquake) most lunchtimes. This used to get very amusing due to another guy who turned up most days as well. He self styled himself as the Wizard, dressed like one talked like one and would out shout Ray or get into debates. His very presence would cause Ray a measure of discomfort.

Dress as a wizard - will get his attention at the very least lol.

• Like 1

Sounds like fun, if I were in your neck of the woods I would go with you. If the street preacher were here I would go rattle the hell out of his cage.

Suggestion... big gay kiss in. Drives street preachers nuts. :wicked:

lol, I'll try that next time. I didn't up going this time because it was pissing down rain and I hate rain with a passion so there was no way I was going. They cancelled and plan on going next week so I'll see what happens.

Alright, this guy I know is going to be street preaching this weekend. He will be spewing his rubbish for quite some time. His usual MO is to denounce various sins and ESPECIALLY homosexuality since that gay district is right near where he'll be preaching.

If you don't know many atheists, perhaps you could enlist some gays to help you crash his party?

Great Idea!

Hi Jaded

When I lived in christchurch NZ, Ray Comfort(who I believe now lives in your fair land) used to street preach in the square (big open square in the centre of christchurch, where the church was recently destroyed in the earthquake) most lunchtimes. This used to get very amusing due to another guy who turned up most days as well. He self styled himself as the Wizard, dressed like one talked like one and would out shout Ray or get into debates. His very presence would cause Ray a measure of discomfort.

Dress as a wizard - will get his attention at the very least lol.

:lmao:RAY Discomfort!

Jaded, dress as a wizard!

Suggestion... big gay kiss in. Drives street preachers nuts. :wicked:

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like lots of fun. I couldn't resist the opportunity to spar with an open-air preacher who came to our college campus one day. I tried to sit quietly and listen, but his overwhelming lack of knowledge was too much. After a good debate, one of the instructors finally came over and told him to split.