Goodbye Jesus

atheist ending to existence

DeathWorship

needless to say im pretty frikkin drunjk..

but what im wondering from all you fellow atheists/ExC's is what do you think is the most plausable occurence after you pass from this mortal existtence..

from what i can tell.. there are 2 outcomes.. if the universe cycles and whatnot, constant big bang big crunch.. then perhaps we live the same lives all over again and this occurence has already taken place infinite times, and will take place and infinite number of times after this.. meaning of course we have no free will and everything is a non-random mathematical equation that plays itself out over and over..

the other i can see is that there is only a big bang and it is all accelerating outward toward a big dissipation and all existence will blink out into a void.. and obliviation.. a nihility.. a perfect anti-existence..

what say you fellow ExC's??

P.S. please forgive the insane ramblings of a drunk man :) 3 pitchers of amberbock and a crowd of good friends, mix in some solid death metal, and you've got some wicked philosophy/religious talk goin on..

Death sucks.

Sorry. But your later version would be manifest to a point, based upon the fecudinity of not only us the homo-homo-saipines, but of all mouth-breathers, that we wouldnt hope beyond the question.

Sorry DW, but we live, love, and savour every bit of your life that you have, but you only have RIGHT now. It's all you got.

Otherwise, we would always be Adam from the day we are born.

However, as you know this.... We are not.

Death sucks.

Sorry. But your later version would be manifest to a point, based upon the fecudinity of not only us the homo-homo-saipines, but of all mouth-breathers, that we wouldnt hope beyond the question.

Sorry DW, but we live, love, and savour every bit of your life that you have, but you only have RIGHT now. It's all you got.

Otherwise, we would always be Adam from the day we are born.

However, as you know this.... We are not.

yeah, that's what i was thinking.. hell whatever happens happens i guess.. i have enough personal evidence to conclude that god doesn't exist, and that gives me peace of mind above all other things. fuck it. live life and be happy.

Don't worry, man. You won't feel a thing.

You'll be just about as conscious as you will be after one more pitcher of Amber Bock.

yeah, that's what i was thinking.. hell whatever happens happens i guess.. i have enough personal evidence to conclude that god doesn't exist, and that gives me peace of mind above all other things. fuck it. live life and be happy.

You are you. I am glad we can interact even in this limited fashion. Now inventible the post mortem christian sees this as a victory in the favor, but they will miss the point of the happy accident of what and who they are. I feel sorry for them. They go to bed to wake up for some other kind of tomorrow that is in every way predicated upon the materailism they so HATE, and we humbly recognize and love it for what we, and life is.

They say despair, I say to them.... Hang yourself.

3 pitchers of amberbock and a crowd of good friends, mix in some solid death metal, and you've got some wicked philosophy/religious talk goin on..

I don't doubt that for a second.

Well the answer of course, is that the righteous will inherit the kingdom of God in heaven forever, and those who are not righteous go into eternal seperation from Him in hell.

Well the answer of course, is that the righteous will inherit the kingdom of God in heaven forever, and those who are not righteous go into eternal seperation from Him in hell.

It's too bad your beloved Biblegod cant explain what the heck that really means. But heck, you live in IA and winter is approaching... It will keep you warm otherwise.

:twitch:

You could't have said it better yourself...

That is exactly what it is, isn't it. Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so... so that youwill have peace of mind above all other things.

That is exactly what it is, isn't it.  Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so... so that youwill have peace of mind above all other things.

Peace of mind breeds sanity.

Fear of judgement, well, ... go look in the mirror. :mellow:

That is exactly what it is, isn't it.  Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so... so that youwill have peace of mind above all other things.

Okay, nice claim your making there daniel. However we reject your contextualization.

So, try your alluded-damnation somewhere else.

I see it, I know where you going. This exhortion shows how petty and how thin and shallow your reasoning is.

BOO!

Yeah yeah. Try something else cock.

.... waits for the "pride" "argument or the "free-choice" red-herring....

Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so... so that youwill have peace of mind above all other things.

Is this what Preacher said on Sunday? If you'd like to know what a real atheist thinks, stop believing in that old book of bullshit and open your eyes to reality. We aren't masochist, nihilist Christians wanting to inflict the wrath of God.

Your statement suggests that no one ever really stops believing -- if you're looking for a Christian-based lie to unravel your faith: there's one. We (and that includes our ids, egos, and super-egos) have CEASED our mythological fears and fantasies. We've unplugged from the Borg.

If only one could trust the habitual liar and pathological sadist commonly known as jehoover, err, jehova...

Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so...

Dude, The Judgment has come and passed already, This world, this universe indeed, is doomed because of the original sin...

...of the Gods. Go figure.

Nonsense you say? No proof you say?

Guess what I think of your "arguments" then. :Hmm:

the righteous will inherit the kingdom of God in heaven forever, and those who are not righteous go into eternal seperation from Him in hell.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, humans can't go to places that don't exist! They don't exist!! :lmao:

How about the Emerald City, do you believe in that too? If not, just "have faith" that it lies somewhere over the rainbow and "it will"! :lmao:

You religious kooks really crack me up! :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your conscience tells you of judgment to come, but you deny it and you hoard up arguments and "proof," that tells you it isn't so... so that youwill have peace of mind above all other things.

Sane, psychologically stable people who don't do drugs and keep alchohol consumption to a minimum don't typically experience self-reinforced delusions like "judgements" and "punishments" by angry Gods that don't even exist! :lmao:

Something must exist before it can get angry! :lmao:

ROFLMAO! :lmao:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Even if the universe is in an infinite cycle of expansion and contraction, that doesn't mean human lives are. I'm pretty sure this life is the only one I get. In death I shall be as I was in life: up in smoke. bong.gif

You mean like how you need to think of life as segueing into spending eternity with your murderous slavemaster so you won't be afraid of dying, you lying scuzz?

Usotsuki! Usotsuki! Zuban no kaji!

96681[/snapback]

Man that's one grumpy mean old god. Where's the love? The forgiveness of one's enemies? The mercy? Apparently he gets pissy for people not believing his hidden invisible self exists.

Once when I was a kid I played a game of manhunt outdoors with my friends. That is a sort of backwards game of hide and seek where just one person hides and the group seeks. So I found a good spot in a tree and stayed hidden absolutely still and silent. They would pass right by me looking but never saw me. Minutes passed and soon they grew tired and impatient and gave up. I waited myself, till I realized they all went inside. I was a bit mad for them giving up on me, but did I throw a hissy fit and throw them into eternal hellfire, or even give them nuggies and atomic wedgies for an hour? No, rather I forgave them, and understood those who were mad at me for hiding too good.

I found the hell thing makes christians fearful and ignorant. Christians refuse to truly examine and accept things like evolution, and in the past, how our round earth revolves around the sun. Christians so easily say "go to hell", sweeping under the carpet all the meany unbelievers who mock you, not ever taking the time to see and understand why. Some Christians cower from such silly things as quigi boards, symbolic jewlery, and dungeon and dragon games, fearful that they might lead you to hell. Some just love to send their enemies their. It's just wacky.