Goodbye Jesus

Lol.. This Vineyard Ad Made Me Chuckle

pk62281

Take a look at the attached file.

Lol, they think they got us figured out.

post-7261-0-10124700-1300769286_thumb.jpeg

Goodbye Jesus

Watch out! Kissing leads to sex.

2145-PQ-2.jpg

Take a look at the attached file.

Lol, they think they got us figured out.

I hate that disgustingly fake 'loving' attitude Christians regurgitate on 'sinners'. Their 'love' for sinners is so fake, yet that's what they believe is the biggest draw to their religion these days. 'LOVE'. But it's all a ruse.

Makes me really want to buy this:

fishfeetlarge.jpg

Provide proof of evolution (even in car magnets) with these "jesus fish" feet.

Great as a holiday gift to an atheist or as a gag to a hardcore Christian. Also makes a fun weekend activity in any parking lot: jesus fish conversion!*

Fits precisely under most Jesus fish and affixes quickly and securely with a magnet.

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/accfeet.html

It seems to me that they are trying to let us know that they welcome an Old Earth Creationist view.

It seems to me that they are trying to let us know that they welcome an Old Earth Creationist view.

I better run to the Vineyard then.

Really I mean, big fucking deal. What will be impressive is when they admit the bible is a book of myths not to be taken literally and there is no such thing as universal religious truth. Maybe that'll happen in 100 years, that's about how long it takes for religious people to catch up with the rest of the world. When they stop fantasizing about religious fairy tales they'll probably start to be less phony as well.

Darwin kissing Jesus. I wonder if anyone's ever pointed out to them that their logo could be construed as approving of homosexuality :)

Makes me really want to buy this:

fishfeetlarge.jpg

Provide proof of evolution (even in car magnets) with these "jesus fish" feet.

Great as a holiday gift to an atheist or as a gag to a hardcore Christian. Also makes a fun weekend activity in any parking lot: jesus fish conversion!*

Fits precisely under most Jesus fish and affixes quickly and securely with a magnet.

http://www.thearroga...om/accfeet.html

I really, really, want this...