Goodbye Jesus

God Can't Lead Me If I Won't Follow

dB-Paradox

I can understand religious people banning people because it was the religious Jewish Pharisees who had the messiah killed.

We rarely ban people here. When we do, it's because they're trolling (intentionally try to stir up emotions) or they're just plainly crazy. We have Christians on this website who have been with us for many years. We have banned atheists in the past who created more problems than we cared to have. So, your accusation is unfounded.

I'm not in here to mess with atheists because it's not an atheist who will kill me.

Huh?

My killer is going to be a Christian.

Eh?

I'm sorry, but you sound paranoid.

He made a post in this thread, too. http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/45139-i-just-dont-know-what-to-do-anymore/

I know most posts in the Rants and Replies forum are fair game, but I (and I'm damn sure just about everyone else) think he needs to not bother start shit in that thread.

Agree.

I saw it, and I unapproved his posts.

He made a post in this thread, too. http://www.ex-christ...-to-do-anymore/

I know most posts in the Rants and Replies forum are fair game, but I (and I'm damn sure just about everyone else) think he needs to not bother start shit in that thread.

Agree.

I saw it, and I unapproved his posts.

Thanks.

• Like 1

---snipped---

This is the only way God can speak through us.

Why? Isn't he all powerful and shit?

Another here to save us from reason because HE alone knows the mind of the invisivle sky-daddy.

Guest loslogos

I'm the truth who is impossible to debate. All you'll do is get angry and have me banned so I don't debate anyone. I just give them the truth.

So you've been here before and was banned? If so, I'm certain we had very good reasons, and we should do it again. Or are you just making up shit? Your choice.

Are you angry at religion or me?

I'm not angry, but it looks like you're trolling for a reaction. I'm not just a member here. I have a responsibility to try to keep it somewhat clear from lunatics and trolls.

So are you a poster who was banned in the past? Or are you just making that up?

You're making an accusation, and it's natural and rightful to challenge that accusation.

Either you are completely new to this website and you were never banned from here, which means you're just trying to make yourself look good (and in effect are lying about this website).

Or you actually were a former poster who got banned, and most likely banned for other reasons than your religious stuff.

Either way, you're not being honest.

He made a post in this thread, too. http://www.ex-christ...-to-do-anymore/

Psalm 41

5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"

6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.

7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Guest loslogos

I'm the truth who is impossible to debate. All you'll do is get angry and have me banned so I don't debate anyone. I just give them the truth.

I can debate nicely, though if you've already pissed of the mods enough, it might be best to just go away.

I don't hold the moderators as gods in my life. I have one God he's enough to speak for. You let these moderators run you life and influence your minds with new religious ideas that has nothing to do with the truth. You went from one delusion into another delusion. Why don't you just build churches and have atheist music and Sunday schools for your children. It makes no difference to God what you do because he planned everything before creation and every move you make is what he planned for you. You can believe you came from some amoeba but you need atoms to make up amoeba's. Not one scientist can explain how an atom was made and they certainly can't make a single atom. Stephen Hawking is closer to the truth than any man has figured out but his problem is that he can't lower his pride enough to admit there was an intelligent designer that created everything.

When I was a doubting christian and especially when I was on the verge of losing my faith, I thought it was so fucking unfair that god basically forced belief on Paul but would not do that for me.

That is kind of sad. But a really good point. "Well paul had to spread the gosple, he had a job to do." That is what my sweetheart fundy would say.

Well what makes Paul so fuckin' special? Don't I have a raison D'etre? Maybe I should not have been created, since all I am going to do is lead my innocent children to hell! And god knew it all along.

Hmmmm :angry2:

It is not at all logical that wonders ceased when Jesus left. And yet, all THROUGH the old and new testaments- people are reported to disbelieve in the FACE of evidence.

Of course, we DO have the PERFECT word to guide us now. THEY didn't have that, see? ALL of the big questions have been answered for us.

:toilet:

Slam dunk Foolish Girl! The perfect Word. The perfect fucking Word. HA! That is where it all fell apart for me. The bible itself deconverted me. The bible has all of these stray threads like an old sweater about to come apart. One has only to start pulling on any one of them, and the whole think becomes a pile of yarn.

Also, the guys that wrote the bible had a very limited view of how big the world was. By their estimation, it would only be a matter of years before everyone had heard the good news. China? Where the fuck is that? Quit making up words.

The bible has all of these stray threads like an old sweater about to come apart. One has only to start pulling on any one of them, and the whole think becomes a pile of yarn.

Awesome analogy!

Also, the guys that wrote the bible had a very limited view of how big the world was. By their estimation, it would only be a matter of years before everyone had heard the good news. China? Where the fuck is that? Quit making up words.

"Quit making up words" made me laugh out loud! But something I always wondered, even as a child, why did it take Jesus 1500 years to reach North America and save the Aboriginals here? As a deconvert, I rhetorically asked my family if 1500 years of lost Indians went to hell because they didn't have Jesus, and they played the "Mysterious Ways" and the "Supreme Judge" cards.

5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"

5. Your readers say of you in exasperation: "When will he make some sense, and post coherently?"

Seriously, if you're god's messenger, for heaven sake say something besides quoting ancient mid-eastern goat herders.