Goodbye Jesus

For Those Who Are Pained By My Changes

SillyString

Just wanted to share this video. It may help some of us going through the process of deconverting share our reasons for doing so with our family and friends.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

That was very, very good. Thank you for sharing!!

That video was simply amazing. My dad and step-mom live in another state and I'm guessing they have a hunch that something is going on, but I haven't told them yet - it is something I want to do in person. I have a game plan but it is still going to be terribly frightening - am sure they will still love me, but things will definitely be different. I try to keep religion off my facebook page, but think that video might be a good post after the talk with my parents.

That video was simply amazing. My dad and step-mom live in another state and I'm guessing they have a hunch that something is going on, but I haven't told them yet - it is something I want to do in person. I have a game plan but it is still going to be terribly frightening - am sure they will still love me, but things will definitely be different. I try to keep religion off my facebook page, but think that video might be a good post after the talk with my parents.

I know how you feel. I haven't told my parents (or anyone). Best wishes to you, Eugene39. :)

This video makes perfect logical sense to a nonbeliever, the evidence alone is overwhelming, but to a close minded theist that’s not looking for truth and enjoys living in the fundie world of superstition and mythological BS, won’t watch it past the first two minutes.