Goodbye Jesus

Prussian Blue

Checkmate

Yeah, because rappers are always endorsing the most vile monster of recent history and denying historical events, plus saying that all whites should be killed or rounded up and shipped off to maintain "racial identity". Yup, I just hear that all the fucking time.

Political correctness run amuck.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nightflight

• Dhampir

• nivek

• a midnight star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People, people. Please! Can we all simply agree that is is universally WRONG for any one PERSON, or ANY group of people, to call for the death or arrest or deportation of ANY other person or group? (Just because they don't "like" them.)

Yes, I will say its universally wrong as long as its admitted that its *universal*. There is a definite double standard here.

White racism: BAD

Black racism: OKAY

Excuses and reasons be damned. It is wrong. Black/white. Male/female. American/non-American. Christian/non-Christian.

Hatred and advocating abuse or death -- no matter how much anyone seeks to justify their "pain", "abuse" or "discrimination" -- is WRONG. No one can "balance" any scales of "justice" by advocating mindless violence for so-called "discrimination." NO ONE.

Can we agree on this point?

I guess we can't; I do, but obviously some on this thread do not. Some do make a distinction between racist white lyrics and racist black lyrics.

How about many rappers demeaning of women through lyrics? I suupose the "black race" [thought it was just human race] has been oppressed by thier women too?

Yes, I wonder if those lyrics will be defended here..........

How come the Christians are against black people? Aren't black people mostly all Christians too? Well, except for the ones who turn Muslim or Atheist

Except for the fact that black people ARE oppressed by whites.

Rather resent that goofy overbroad, totally tarbrushing Asimov..

I've not oppressed anyone of any color recently, not tried to spread misery, nor done anything active to cause pain, hurt, injury or ill to peole who aren't large white and hairy.

That I happen to be large, bald by razor, and choose to be politically active, encouraging folks to get off the dole and away from the TV-Propaganda machine and be self sufficient

rather white whitebot that dis-allows folks *slack* because of color has nothing to do with *oppression*.

Quit with the absolutist statements man..

kL

Which white people are being killed?

Guess we could carp about the mess Mugabe is created and the people of all colors, including whites.

Where is UN going in blue helmets shined and guns not-a-blazing to defend their Rights?

'Course thats another topic and subject all together..

kL

Yes, I will say its universally wrong as long as its admitted that its *universal*.  There is a definite double standard here. 

White racism:  BAD

Black racism:  OKAY

I guess we can't; I do, but obviously some on this thread do not.  Some do make a distinction between racist white lyrics and racist black lyrics.

Racial hate of any kind is a problem, but unfortunately, some only see the wrong in the "other people's" racism. And of course, the typical knee-jerk response is to only fight the apparent problem (of the "other people's" racism), and not pay attention to the cause.

White racism, of course, isn't based in their own forced slavery, it isn't based on the fact that another race sociologically, psychologically, emotionally, and physically raped them. It's based on some idea of racial superiority -- an idea, that in the past, has led to actual lynchings, church-bombings, whippings, and murder.

Frankly, the only reason I think that there has never been a large scale black revolt is because -- gasp -- Christianity tends to discourage it.

Of course, "their" rhetoric has led to things like record sales and condemnations. How many white churches were fire-bombed? How many whitees ended up on the wrong end of a tree limb? Our race (da whitee's) has always proved that we need little justification to kill anyone who's hue we don't approve of . . . please list the equal atrocities of the other side.

It ain't equal, and like everything distributed in our country between blacks and whites . . . it never has been.

Argh. I knew damn well I shoulda' kept my nose out of this one. Again.

Niv, that wasn't an absolutionist statement. We know that you and a growing majority of whites don't try to oppress us (or do so unintentionally if it does happen), however, what a growing majority of people seem not to be aware of, perhaps by virtue of that, is that oppression still exists.

I have a question: what exactly is it about most rap, regardless of sentiment that is advocating violence towards whites? Sounds like a dumb question, but think about it. The majority of rap, contrary to popular belief, is marketed to upper-middle class white girls. Certainly a good many rappers actually lived this lifestyle, and those that take these lyrics as some sort of rallying cry are in the same boat.

Additionally, as white America has been the prime demographic since the early nineties, obviously, the view is that they not only do they accept it, they embrace it, kind of like understanding the struggle, or some shit like that. Furthermore, not one mainstream rapper openly says 'kill your white neighbor, we have to take the country over' at least not without obvious jest. They can't do it, even if their labels let them get away with it. If anybody ever took it seriously, their 'funds' would be in jeopardy, and we know most rappers value money above anything; these are not the people who are going to lead the next racial revolution if such a thing should ever come about.

How about many rappers demeaning of women through lyrics? I suupose the "black race" [thought it was just human race] has been oppressed by thier women too?
To that I say, just because I'm such a bastard, not all rappers are black.

Wow, is this thread getting OT! Originally it was about the disgusting Nazi girl singers and their perverse beliefs.

My dad risked his life trying to stop the Nazis in WWII, and to see these contemporary human vermin jack off to swastikas makes me physically ill.

I'd love to see some of those Hitler-kissers hanging from a lamp post in the town square. Anti-white rappers at least have some justification for their hatred: these wanna-be Stormtroopers have no excuse.

Racial hate of any kind is a problem, but unfortunately, some only see the wrong in the "other people's" racism. And of course, the typical knee-jerk response is to only fight the apparent problem (of the "other people's" racism), and not pay attention to the cause.

I agree. I hope no one here thinks I am minimizing the experienc of black people in this county. I am not.

White racism, of course, isn't based in their own forced slavery, it isn't based on the fact that another race sociologically, psychologically, emotionally, and physically raped them. It's based on some idea of racial superiority -- an idea, that in the past, has led to actual lynchings, church-bombings, whippings, and murder.

That's why I asked "which white people". Should all white people be demonized by blacks because of things in history? Sounds like a secular version of original sin. Yes, white racism in the past has led to atrocities, shameful. My concern is that the racism we see amongs *some* in the black community will lead to violence against whites. It happens and its underreported.

Of course, "their" rhetoric has led to things like record sales and condemnations. How many white churches were fire-bombed? How many whitees ended up on the wrong end of a tree limb? Our race (da whitee's) has always proved that we need little justification to kill anyone who's hue we don't approve of . . . please list the equal atrocities of the other side.

I don't equal atrocities as far as numbers go. But let one white person you care about get attacked or killed by a black person and I don't think your rationalizations hold for you anymore.

It ain't equal, and like everything distributed in our country between blacks and whites . . . it never has been.

So its okay to have rap lyrics that speak of killing whites? That's okay with you? How about Koreans?

Which white people are being killed?

My point about which whites was which whites are the oppressors? Anyone with white skin? Is being the descendent of slave holders a scarlet letter? How about if you aren't the descendent of slave holders? Are you then still guilty of the sins of the fathers? What if your family came over from Latvia in 1904? Do you still hold the guilt for what other white people did?

No, I don't accept guilt for other people's actions. Sounds too much like xianity and its doctrine of original guilt. Or do you think that people like Tocis should be perpetually contrite because of the Nazi era?

Okay, let me ask you folks this. Do you think that random violence against white people by black people is understandable. Do you think that there is some justification. I'm asking in theory..........do you think theoretically its ok?

I at least never refer to those descended from slavers or what have you. I am talking about the current day oppressors.

Additionally, I don't condone racially based violence.

I at least never refer to those descended from slavers or what have you.  I am talking about the current day oppressors.

Okay. But do you hold white people collectively guilty for the past? Do you think lyrics calling for the killing of whites or even fantasizing about the killers of whites is acceptable?

Unfortunantly, too many try to empathize and somehow justify why it's ok for one group or another to behave that way.

Sir, I strive for accuracy. So tell me white people didn't enslave blacks in the recent past.

I don't hold current day whites responsible for anything unless I see sufficient evidence that they are responsible. I take it mostly on a case by case basis. I hold the United States government as the governing body of the country and in place of the governing body/bodies that existed prior to the formation of the union and coincidentally with the institution of slavery for the practice of forced labor of one specific group of people to no profit other than to be kept alive responsible for that practice. That that group of people was unanimously black, and their enslavers were mostly (as indeed there were 2 or 3 black slaveowners) white just happens to be the case.

Oppression happens. It exists. I personally am offended when anyone, black or white, or otherwise, says otherwise.

As to your other question. It's not quite so cut and dry. As others have said here, the motivation for racially insensitive lyrics in songs is very different (for the most part) from that of those white girls. To say I condone one however, while condemning the other still seems rather hypocritical. Yet I do. I personally have never really dreamt of an inverse genocide, and I actually doubt the vast majority of blacks, whether they be outright racists or just angry at the white system are looking for that cleansing race war that I hear about from white nationalists and other such groups.

Way I see it: Black racism is reactionary. White racism is the cause. White racists want a country where they are free to oppress whom they might. Blacks are pissed off that the past has shown more than moderate success in that.

Yes.... besides, aren't the Jews targeted by the White Supremecy groups also? So it isn't just a hatred of any non-white race but also of the Jewish people...or am I wrong? Cuz' last time I looked, the Jewish people over here have the same color of skin that I do. Well, I'm kind of "olive-skinned" ;-)

And then you have Farrakhan who holds million man rallys on the Washington Mall, a man who called Hitler "wickedly great" and is notoriously anti-semitic.

Many rap artists are fans of Farrakhan and that Nation of Islam ideology.

Sir, I strive for accuracy. So tell me white people didn't enslave blacks in the recent past.

Why would I? I've read the history books.

Oppression happens. It exists. I personally am offended when anyone, black or white, or otherwise, says otherwise.

Thankfully, no one here has said this.

As to your other question. It's not quite so cut and dry. As others have said here, the motivation for racially insensitive lyrics in songs is very different (for the most part) from that of those white girls. To say I condone one however, while condemning the other still seems rather hypocritical. Yet I do. I personally have never really dreamt of an inverse genocide, and I actually doubt the vast majority of blacks, whether they be outright racists or just angry at the white system are looking for that cleansing race war that I hear about from white nationalists and other such groups.

Right. Most blacks aren't looking for a cleansing race war. Neither are most whites. Some blacks are. Some whites are. Both are wrong. One is not more wrong than the other, despite history.

Way I see it: Black racism is reactionary. White racism is the cause. White racists want a country where they are free to oppress whom they might. Blacks are pissed off that the past has shown more than moderate success in that.

Black racisim is reactionary. Does that justify it? You seem to be somewhat ok with lyrics that call for violence against white, at least understanding of it.......would you also be understanding on some level of actual violence against whites in the name of past oppression? What if it was a white person you knew? Perhaps someone from this very board?

same race, different tribes
You might have just answered some of your own questions.

Additionally, blacks kept slaves before the slave trade as prisoners of war. The concept was that after any tribal conflict, the prisoners would be taken as slaves for a period of something like 12 years or so. Kinda like indentured servitude, but not quite. Not that this justifies anything, but how could the leaders that sold the slaves to the whites have known they had other plans?

Farrakhan and the entire Nation of Islam is pretty much a more benign, black equivalent of white nationalism. And I should know. And who says most rap artists (that term suddenly sounds like a euphemism) are fans?

Pretty sure I Just said I don't condone racially based violence.

To the degree that despite the inflammatory nature of the lyrics, I don't see any outright calls to kill whitey, I accept it more than racially inflammatory lyrics from whites. I say that because I know the direction of both sides. And I don't apologize for my stance.

They're from Bakersfield, the shithole of Cali, eh? I guess this doesn't really suprise me. I don't think people realize how racist some parts of California are, somehow people have this idea Cali is all liberal and multicultural. For the most part, the further inland you get from the coast, the more white and the more racist it is. Well and probably no coincidence, the more poor and uneducated the people are....

Farrakhan and the entire Nation of Islam is pretty much a more benign, black equivalent of white nationalism. And I should know. And who says most rap artists (that term suddenly sounds like a euphemism) are fans?

Ice Cube is a follower, though probably not a member. Public Enemy, obviously. And then there are the Five Percenters.......

Here's an article:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/nationof...nofislam35.html