Goodbye Jesus

Prussian Blue

Checkmate

QUOTE(SerenityNow)

same race, different tribes

You might have just answered some of your own questions.

Additionally, blacks kept slaves before the slave trade as prisoners of war. The concept was that after any tribal conflict, the prisoners would be taken as slaves for a period of something like 12 years or so. Kinda like indentured servitude, but not quite. Not that this justifies anything, but how could the leaders that sold the slaves to the whites have known they had other plans?

The above was directed at you Serenity, all else was actually toward Nightflight. sorry about that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nightflight

• Dhampir

• nivek

• a midnight star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, let me ask you folks this.  Do you think that random violence against white people by black people is understandable.  Do you think that there is some justification.  I'm asking in theory..........do you think theoretically its ok?

No.

Sigh.....this thread has gotten way off base. So you can point to

various groups of various races who are racist. Guess what, people?

IT'S ALL WRONG!!!! :angry:

All this score-keeping is meaningless unless you want to go off and

start a race war!!!!

They're from Bakersfield, the shithole of Cali, eh?  I guess this doesn't really suprise me.  I don't think people realize how racist some parts of California are, somehow people have this idea Cali is all liberal and multicultural.  For the most part, the further inland you get from the coast, the more white and the more racist it is.  Well and probably no coincidence, the more poor and uneducated the people are....

Yeah, Bakersfield. And every fundy that I know of in the Bay Area

seems to be gravitating towards that glorified garbage dump, or

in some of the mountain communities nearby. Somehow, I am not

surprised to see this story come from there.

Do you think that random violence against white people by black people is understandable.

I personally do not think that random violence against anyone by anyone is acceptable. But maybe that's just me.

I saw a television report that showed footage of the teens sending aid to hurricane victims, with the specification that their aid only be used to help white people.

prussian.jpg

:gasp: with Hitler smileys!

:twitch:

Sick..but, yes, there are still people like that. I feel sorry for those girls having to grow up that way and the children they one day have, and will inflict that same bullshit on.

Topics merged, two lines dealing with the Prussian Blue singers.

kevinL

I first heard about this just a couple days ago. Lynx and Lamb, right.

I don't even know what to say anymore, I just :ugh::ugh: :ugh: *Barf*

My dad risked his life trying to stop the Nazis in WWII, and to see these contemporary human vermin jack off to swastikas makes me physically ill.

Didn't the article say that their dad registered the swastika as his cattle brand? :twitch:

Yeah, my grandfather was in the RCAF in WWII, I never met him or any of my grandparents, but I'm really glad my parents instilled respect in me and didn't teach me this crappp... ugh... :ugh:

You're a bitch.  And and idiot.

Mommy, the racist troll is calling me names!

:Wendywhatever:

Know what? You're right. I am a bitch. But I'm not an idiot just because I don't go out of my way to find things to bitch and moan and carry on about, like you.

"Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha";

"Kill d'White People"; Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground";

"Kill Whitey"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Won't be satisfied until the devils--I see them all dead. . . . my brother is sending me more guns from down South. . . . pale face. . . . it's all about brothers rising up, wising up, sizing up our situation. . . . you be fucking with my turf when you be fucking with my race; now face your maker and take your last breadth; the time is half-past death. . . . it's the Armageddon. . . . go into the garage; find that old camouflage. . . . cracker-shooting nightly";

"What the Fuck"; Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

"He prays on old white ladies [who] drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. . . . you should've heard the bitch screaming. . . . sticking guns in crackers' mouths. . . . the cops can't stop it. . . . remember 4-29-92, come on; Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you, cracker; we've been through your area, mass hysteria; led by your motherfucking Menace Clan";

"Mad Nigga"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, Time Warner, USA.

"Listen to this black visionary, bringing war like a revolutionary. . . . go on a killing spree, putting devils out their misery; hearing screams, sounds of agony; my hostility takes over me. . . . camouflaged ninjas avenging";

"Under Seige"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"The crackers ain't shit; chase them out of the jungle; now raise up off the planet. . . . we get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. . . . we hitting devils up. . . . Da Lench Mob, environmental terrorist. . . . I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. . . . I got the .30[6] on the rooftop; pop; pop; so many devils die. . . . make sure I kill them. . . . lynch a thousand a week if it's necessary";

"Environmental Terrorist"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Deal with the devil with my motherfucking steel [handgun]. . . . white man is something I tried to study, but I got my hands bloody, yeah. . . . I met Farrakhan and had dinner";

"When Will They Shoot"; Ice Cube, The Predator, 1992, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

"Buck the devil; boom. . . . shoot you with my .22; I got plenty of crew; I take out white boys. . . . we got big toys with the one-mile scope, taking whitey's throat";

"Buck tha Devil"; Da Lench Mob, Guerrillas in tha Mist, 1992, Eastwest Records America, Elektra, Atlantic, Time Warner, USA.

I suppose you will find some idiotic justification for these......

"Saying" it is a lot different from actively promoting it. For the most part, the vast majority of it is a little thing called "shock tactics".

It used to be singing about "big butts". Then, when that lost its edge, it was "hos". That ante was upped with "killing cops". And now that that isn't as "edgy" and "hard core" as it used to be, the bar's been raised to "kill whitey".

But it's kind of hard to actually take them seriously when these same artists have white fans, sleep with white supermodels, do business with white businessmen, etc, etc, etc, et al ad nauseum.

Get your head out of your ass, you troll.

Yeah, my grandfather was in the RCAF in WWII, I never met him or any of my grandparents, but I'm really glad my parents instilled respect in me and didn't teach me this crappp... ugh... :ugh:

Frankly, I think these kind of people are pathologically crippled; like mutations of borderline personalities. They're meatspace trolls, trying to get as much attention as possible for whatever fucked-up inner reason they have. They're only happy if they're pissing people off. Somehow, they remind me of the same kind of losers who try to sue everyone they can over absolutely anything.

There's something mentally wrong with modern-day Nazis. More than a touch of the sociopath to them.

And where's those irate, right-wing patriot-veterans who got all indignant over John Kerry? If I was them, I'd be cracking some Nazi skulls...

People, people.  Please!  Can we all simply agree that is is universally WRONG for any one PERSON, or ANY group of people, to call for the death or arrest or deportation of ANY other person or group?  (Just because they don't "like" them.)

For your purposes, yes, but I can think of one exception in my own opinion. The people who actively support this sort of thing (notice I said actively support, not believe; it's pretty screwy and retarded even to believe it, but when you actually DO something about it, that's when something must be done). I think we should take them all out back, regardless of what race they are, and shoot them. Tolerance for intolerance is the kind of thing that lets intolerance hurt people. If you want to believe that blacks are inferior or Jews are mud people, I'd say you're an absolute fucking moron, but whatever. When you start calling for people to harm these people in any way, then you've totally crossed the line and have to be dealt with.

I saw a television report that showed footage of the teens sending aid to hurricane victims, with the specification that their aid only be used to help white people.

Yeah, I saw this too, and the one thing I can say is, good for the people who turned that stuff down. I remember some lady telling them to take their stuff and leave, they don't want it. Values like that are what we need to see more of.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I heard some of their music on the news. They're absolutely terrible. I can sing better. With my ass.

Understand one thing folks..

I don't give a rats ass in a rolling burning doughnut hole what someone *thinks* of me, mine, or those around me.

Until someone grows the stones to come do *something* and initiate force on me, then they are free to do and say as the fuckin' well please.

In the case of Ice Boob, the Prussian Kuties with Swazi's tatted on their asses, I can tune them out, walk away, ignor, or toss them off my property.

Not gonna stand around being offended at things I can't change, have the ability to make any difference(s), and not gonna go fight for them to make them switch.

Rather go elsewhere and not listen to the shit that doesn't fill what I want..

Let us not be so offended by simple words on the net, and on a posting board that we end up chasing tails and getting pissed off at everyone and -thing.

kevin fuckin', L.

Well, due to the World Series, I have entered this discussion a little late. Sorry.

I don't know where I stand on the issue that hijacked this thread, but I would like to share a Chicago story.

The projects here were erected under the first Mayor Richard Daley. Black Americans were migrating from the south, and the bigots in Chicago pressured Daley to do something about this "problem." The projects went up so that the black people could have their area away from the whites, and people started moving in.

A couple of years later, the same thing that happened in projects all around the country happened here. Many black people moved away from the projects when they could afford to, and the people who could not leave remained. The projects descended into chaos, and we all have our own version of the same story.

Our current Mayor Daley proposed a plan for mixed income housing, and the projects are being torn down. One problem though: we are ripping down the projects way faster than we could find housing for people. Yes, some of the people were living there illegally, but many of the people who lived there are being effectively being pushed of the city. A few years ago the numbers were unbearable 15,000 people evacuated, and only 4000 units were built. Oh, and to pour salt into the wounds, at the same time Chicago was pumping millions into yet another godamn park (Millennium Pk.) for the yuppies to walk their chocolate labs.

This is the shit that black people still have to deal with. Forget about the past, the present state of equality is embarrassing. White people are not rounded up like cattle and pushed out of their homes because they happen to live on some of the most valuable land in Chicago.

I absolutely do not condone any hatred based on race, or any hatred period. But we do such a disservice to everyone to pretend that white racism is equal to black racism. Yeah, black people are writing hateful lyrics just like white people do. But I see why the hate exists in black people. I can't for the life of me understand why the hell a white person is offended by black people.

Mommy, the racist troll is calling me names!

Mommy, the "racist troll" has belonged to this site since '03"!

I don't give a FUCK what anyone else here thinks. Lyrics glamourizing the murder of white people is wrong. IT IS JUST AS FUCKING WRONG AS ANY NEO-NAZI LYRICS.

Get your head out of your ass, you troll.

Get your head out of yours, you politically correct idiot.

Eh! People, please settle down with the name calling. This is really embarassing.

Let us not be so offended by simple words on the net, and on a posting board that we end up chasing tails and getting pissed off at everyone and -thing.

Sorry Kevin. I can't just sit back and let this BULLSHIT go on without comment. Words mean things. Calling for the death of white people to me is WRONG. I will not excuse such because of "history". I am sick of the fucking double standard and wimpy political correctness. All white people are NOT, do you hear me you fucking PC TARDS..........not guilty of the things of the past.

I didn't give up Xtian guilt just to adopt Western Liberal Guilt. I don't need to be burdened with the Secular version of Original Sin.

Eh! People, please settle down with the name calling. This is really embarassing.

I didn't start it. But Goddamn, I won't just sit back and take it.

I absolutely do not condone any hatred based on race, or any hatred period. But we do such a disservice to everyone to pretend that white racism is equal to black racism. Yeah, black people are writing hateful lyrics just like white people do. But I see why the hate exists in black people. I can't for the life of me understand why the hell a white person is offended by black people.

Well, I'm just offended by "rap" lyrics that call for the killing of whites. Not black people.

And I don't apologize for that.

Well, I'm just offended by "rap" lyrics that call for the killing of whites.  Not black people.

And I don't apologize for that.

I was not trying to say you are offended by black people. I was just thinking.

Anyway, I don't know how this thing became a political thing, or a PC thing. I certainly don't think it is acceptable for black people to write hateful lyrics, and I don't think anyone who posted in this thread thinks it's ok.

Can someone please explain where/why we started arguing over this?

I was not trying to say you are offended by black people. I was just thinking.

Anyway, I don't know how this thing became a political thing, or a PC thing.  I certainly don't think it is acceptable for black people to write hateful lyrics, and I don't think anyone who posted in this thread thinks it's ok.

Can someone please explain where/why we started arguing over this?

It started because some people with an axe to grind pissed

off other people with an axe to grind. The whole damn thing

is getting tiresome. I'm off to read other threads, this one's

getting boring.

Mommy, the "racist troll" has belonged to this site since '03"!

Oh, hurray for you. That puts your arrival a little after mine. Whoop-de-doo.

I don't give a FUCK what anyone else here thinks. Lyrics glamourizing the murder of white people is wrong. IT IS JUST AS FUCKING WRONG AS ANY NEO-NAZI LYRICS.

See, the difference between the Snow White twins-from-Hell and, say... Ice Cube is this: Prussian Blue are writing their songs out of pure malice and hatred; Ice Cube writes his lyrics for the sole purpose of pissing people off and selling CDs.

Looks like it works :loser:

And, guess what? If you STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT, THEY GO AWAY. If people aren't buying the CDs that have the "durrrr keel whiteeeeee" crap, or listening to the music on the radio, or watching it on TV, then the artists find something else to write about.

BIG. FUCKIN'. DUH.

Ice Cube and his ilk would fade from the spotlight if idiots like you didn't have a bloody goddamned axe to grind or need something to bitch about (because, honestly, if you're complaining about rap lyrics, your life must be pretty damn boring). That, or they'd find something else that's "shocking" enough to recapture public attention. Musicians have been doing this for, oh, sixty fucking years.

Unlike Ice Cube, however, Prussian Blue won't just "go away". They actually believe in the message they're trying to spread, and they'll never stop trying to spread it, even if no one is listening to them.

One is about making money. The other is about endorsing genocide.

Hmm.... Shameless profiteering, genocide.... shameless profiteering, genocide...

Honestly now, the difference is so clear that even an ancephelatic infant could tell the difference.

However, you're so busy suffering aneurisms over Ice Cube selling CDs by using shock tactics, that you likely can't even process that little bit of information. So, since you're so intent on raving and foaming at the mouth about those damned evil darkies and their message of hate!, I'll just leave you to your venomous fuming and semi-coherence. Have a nice day :wave:

(On, and, by the way... I'm not "politically correct", I'm just intelligent, and don't let stupid shit get so far under my skin that it makes me irrational. Sorry.)

It started because some people with an axe to grind pissed

off other people with an axe to grind.  The whole damn thing

is getting tiresome.  I'm off to read other threads, this one's

getting boring.

I second THAT emotion.

I'm sorry I brought the subject up. Fuck.