Goodbye Jesus

Prussian Blue

Checkmate

I read through this topic, but I kind of wained off around page 5.

I was raised in a very racist environment. My ex husband and his family are also very prejudiced. However, just because you are raised that way doesn't mean you turn out that way. I have educated myself out of it.

I have a 13 y/o daughter who looks a lot like these girls, blonde haired, blue eyes, very Nordic looking features. With the influx of Black culture into white suburban America, she acts more black then any actual black person I know. Half of the time, I have no idea what she says.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nightflight

• Dhampir

• nivek

• a midnight star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yuck. The creepy part is they're so cute. Except the hitler happy faces are disgusting to me.

Yuck. The creepy part is they're so cute. Except the hitler happy faces are disgusting to me.

Yeah, really. The Olsen Twins from hell.

:ugh:

That pic makes me wonder... just how many minutes would they be able to run around in public here in Germany before forcibly introduced to the German police authorities...? :Hmm:

These hitler babes would deserve the full range of treatment available from our cops... including what happens to people attacking the cops.

51548.jpg

Get going with those bats, boys!

The world is not real to these girls. They have no idea what Hitler and his minions really did. Its all abstract to them. Its criminal what the parents are teaching these girls.

Know what? You're right. I am a bitch. But I'm not an idiot just because I don't go out of my way to find things to bitch and moan and carry on about, like you.

Hello Bitch, ha ha, just kidding...

Hey, here is a joke for you:

Why do women have two sets of lips?

So they can bitch and moan at the same time. :HaHa:

Just a joke, Lady F, :kiss::wub:

Hey, here is a joke for you:

Why do women have two sets of lips?

So they can bitch and moan at the same time. :HaHa:

I've once been told by a good (and female) friend of mine that the reason for this really is that "the damage we do with the one pair of lips we have a chance to pay for with the other one"... :scratch: