Goodbye Jesus

Unicorns

Xerces

I love unicorns. Some people tell me they aren't real, but then I kindly inform them they are real because I say they are. Those bigots.

erm?

erm?

Sounds like those who out of the blue like to create an unrealistic caricaturization of gays and poke fun of them. It's part of his process of "coming out", I guess. :shrug:

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

If he does wish however to actually test these "thoughts" in an actual debate to prove he's not closeted, in the words of Doc Holiday, "I'll be your daisy".

erm?

Sounds like those who out of the blue like to create an unrealistic caricaturization of gays and poke fun of them. It's part of his process of "coming out", I guess. :shrug:

If he does wish however to actually test these "thoughts" in an actual debate to prove he's not closeted, in the words of Doc Holiday, "I'll be your daisy".

You lost me at the first sentence.

I've never seen a unicorn, but I hear that the all powerful, and somewhat petty Unicorn of Justice will torture me if I don't believe.

Unlike the bible god, it's only for 100000000000000000 years and not eternity.

erm?

You had a point in starting this topic in here?

erm?

You had a point in starting this topic in here?

To profess my love of unicorns, but obviously I am being shunned. :cunn: