Goodbye Jesus

Inside the Church of Hate

non conformist

Yes, I hate sin, and I won't say I don't to please your godless mind.  There is coming a day that God will judge the world in righteoussness, and he is coming in flaming fire on them that know not God and obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Will you, on that day, tell God He is hateful?  What will you do?

Ah, but you will do nothing... just as the psalmest wrote in Psalm 1... "the wicked will not stand in the judgment" for you shall have nothing to say, and you will be without words at all.  Will hope now, in this day, to tell God He is hateful?  Will you hope to stand before him, and tell Him He is not just?  What will you do, when the God that made you and set law before you, has the power to case you where He will?  What you say is based on nothing, and nothing is what you will have to stand on in that day.

Let me get something straight here, Dannyboy...

Are you getting all of this from the same book where snakes talk, donkeys talk, people come back from the dead, people float up into the air, disembodied hands write on walls, etc... ?

If so, I'd like to know because, if that's the case, then what you are saying is definitely true. :mellow:

<<<Here Danny, here's a napkin so that you can wipe off your keyboard>>>

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Vigile

• Fweethawt

• euphgeek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And what is it with you guys and homosexuals anyway? 
Methinks I'm startin' to figure out why Uncle Unky is in jaaaaiiiiiillllllll. :scratch:

Since when were you guys called to force your own views of morality on the world?  You are to be the salt of the earth, to live in the world, but not be OF the world.  You are to obey your leaders.  Show me where you or any other xtian is called by your own bible to be an activist against sin? 

And what is it with you guys and homosexuals anyway?  Do they creep you out or something?  Are you afraid they might hit on you?  Why don't you go and rally, protest, and lobby against gluttony, against lewd hetrosexual behavior, against evil thoughts, against J-walking?  These are sins according to your own scripture to? 

Let me spell it out for you:  EVERY FUCKING CHRISTIAN THINKS EVIL THOUGHTS, OR OVEREATS, OR SINS IN SOME WAY.  Why single out one group of people who make no claims on your goddamn religion when all supposed sin is equal in god's eyes.  As a matter of fact, why the fuck are you focusing on sin at all?  Aren't all men sinners who fall short of god's glory?  Why aren't you just out their trying to save their souls from whence the holy ghost will supposedly take over and convict your victims of their supposed sin?  WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU THE BEDROOM AND THOUGHT POLICE!?  Not your god, I can tell you that  :loser:

Why aren't you just out their trying to save their souls from whence the holy ghost will supposedly take over and convict your victims of their supposed sin?

I am out there, right now. Who gives me authority? The same person who gives you authority to do as you will... we both get our authority of free will from God. It is His law though, that I am talking about. You can say, "oh but Christians sin," but you are missing the point. Becoming a Christian will not make you a perfect person, but if you truly do become one... God will make you better once you allow Him to save you. It is not by grace, but by works just as it says in the Bible. Or you can point fingers all day, like a criminal in court who says, "but your honor, look at them look at them!" The judge will say, "Guilty." So will God. Pointing figures will not give you peace, even if you hope it to, anymore in God's court than it will in man's court. The guilty will be guilty, regardless of others. If you want to be a Christian and receive what God did for you, that's fantastic and it's what you should do. Then you will understand.

And I will gladly burn in hell for all eternity if my beliefs are wrong.  What about you?  Can you say that you would gladly burn in hell if your beliefs are wrong?

No, I couldn't say that. Surely only a foolish man could think he would gladly burn anywhere, no matter the offense.

I am out there, right now.  Who gives me authority?  The same person who gives you authority to do as you will... we both get our authority of free will from God.  It is His law though, that I am talking about.  You can say, "oh but Christians sin," but you are missing the point.  Becoming a Christian will not make you a perfect person, but if you truly do become one... God will make you better once you allow Him to save you.  It is not by grace, but by works just as it says in the Bible.  Or you can point fingers all day, like a criminal in court who says, "but your honor, look at them look at them!"  The judge will say, "Guilty."  So will God.  Pointing figures will not give you peace, even if you hope it to, anymore in God's court than it will in man's court.  The guilty will be guilty, regardless of others.  If you want to be a Christian and receive what God did for you, that's fantastic and it's what you should do.  Then you will understand.

Well then, that clears that up.

Since we all get our authority from the same "authority", your point, is once again, pointless.

No, I couldn't say that.  Surely only a foolish man could think he would gladly burn anywhere, no matter the offense.

Then prove the existence of your ever-loving Hell, and we may just reconsider.

Love - What is love, and who defines it? I can ask this about all of the following four things.

Love is a pleasant quality that virtually everybody strives for. Nobody can really define it but we all know it's very pleasant to love and be loved.

What if I say it is love to kill you for my family. My family is in need of money, and because I love them... I must kill you, because I feel I have no other choice. Is that love?

It would be wrong, it's benefiting only you.

If you murder me, it wouldn't benefit anybody but you your family.

That and murder is wrong.

It is not real love. Love is the thing that benefits everybody or the greatest possible amount of people, no matter what. The murder wouldn't be real love.

Everybody would be under a sentence of guilt and sadness. The food wouldn't really benefit you.

Perhaps it is love to steal from others... for I myself, love money. I love money so much, that I must bring it in to myself so that I may enjoy the love I have for whatever else I choose to love... so what is love? Do you define it, and can you argue with anothers set standard of love when it conflicts with your own?

Again, stealing can jack up prices for food, stuff and etc.

So, nobody would benefit.

They will whine.

You will go to jail.

Lives will be ruined.

Kindness - If a man thinks it is kind to sleep with another's wife, because he doesn't believe those two were meant for eachother... and he is just speeding up their (in his eyes) failing marriage -- is it kind that he sleep with her in order to bring it to be? Is it kind to to give to my family... or is it kind to give to your family? What if those two collide... which is kind? Should I give to mine and my own, or should I reach out and give to yours even if it puts my immediate family in jeopardy? What is kind?

It is not kind to sleep with different women (unless you're swinging or in a orgy)

If he dislikes his marriage, then he can divorce her.

Adultery wouldn't be really vital.

Divorce without adultery is better than divorce with adultery.

If you want, carefully consider what is the better kindness. If possible, benefit your family and their family.

If your family don't mind being in jeopardy, then you can give to that family but if you're worried about jeopardy, then it is better to do it later.

Justice - Who will be just if they can't establish what is right and wrong? Just to do what? Just to preserve what? Just to uphold what? What is right and what is wrong? You can't tell me, because you are just naming things but have no source of truth. You don't have the law of God as I have... so you reach out in hopes to hit a target in your godless reality -- but you will not. You will miss miserably. You can do no justice, because the one who is just you do not uphold. You only hope to make yourself, in as you said your own morality to uphold, a righteous person. But so far you haven't given me anything to base good or bad on.

It's possible to establish what is right or wrong in these times because it's very flexible but it's hard to keep up quickly but we must follow these values or we will be lost.

If you do harm even to one person or make one miserable, then it's justice.

It's just to preserve what's good and pure.

It's just to uphold peace and order.

Wrong is things that harm other people but it can also be very grey as in: euthnasisa or abortion or stealing.

Right is when you do kindness, love to each other.

Not in hate as your person, Phelps did.

Well, nobody know exactly what is the right or wrong way go around in your

life. But we can only follow truth which is the opposite of lies.

Mercy - But what is mercy, accept that in and of itself it is based on a morality that pends some sort of justice? If mercy be merciful, it must be mercy from an otherwise unnegotiable truth. Once again, there must be a law... is that our law, or is that your law, my law? Is it America's law? How can you tell me what is wrong, or where to show mercy... if you can't even show me unnegotiable

law?

Mercy is knowing what's great for the battered and beat people, it's justice, before and after.

It's everywhere in lots of laws but mercy CAN be perverted.

God's laws is really is perverted.

I can tell you from my experiences and morals.

I'll tell you more. I have to go.

Becoming a Christian will not make you a perfect person, but if you truly do become one... God will make you better once you allow Him to save you.

Oh, but Danny, you don't read much around here do you?

When we were Christians™ a lot of us here were disturbed, hate-filled pricks just like you. Then, once we deconverted, we became the better person that we only dreamed of before.

Not only that, but what we've witnessed, not just here but in the real world, becoming a Christian™ hardly makes one a "better" person.

No, I couldn't say that.  Surely only a foolish man could think he would gladly burn anywhere, no matter the offense.

A "foolish man", huh? Is it foolish to think for yourself? To have your own beliefs? To reject a god that you think is unjust? Yes, I would gladly burn in hell rather than spend eternity with a god like that and his followers. For you see, to burn in hell would be the lesser of two evils.

Furthermore, if you would not gladly burn in hell, how can you be sure that your beliefs are correct? Because the Bible says so? How can you be sure that the Bible is correct? Maybe the Qur'an is correct and the Bible is wrong. Ever think of it that way? If you would not gladly burn in hell, then you must be terribly worried deep down that you chose the wrong religion.

A "foolish man", huh?  Is it foolish to think for yourself?  To have your own beliefs?  To reject a god that you think is unjust?  Yes, I would gladly burn in hell rather than spend eternity with a god like that and his followers.  For you see, to burn in hell would be the lesser of two evils.

Furthermore, if you would not gladly burn in hell, how can you be sure that your beliefs are correct?  Because the Bible says so?  How can you be sure that the Bible is correct?  Maybe the Qur'an is correct and the Bible is wrong.  Ever think of it that way?  If you would not gladly burn in hell, then you must be terribly worried deep down that you chose the wrong religion.

I read the Qur'an actually, if it is any matter... I have made bad choices, but everytime I choose Christ, it has been beneficial.

I read the Qur'an actually, if it is any matter... I have made bad choices, but everytime I choose Christ, it has been beneficial.

And what did you think when you read it? That it wasn't Christianity therefore it must not be true? And how do you know that Satan isn't giving you comforts just so you'll choose the wrong religion?

On your own morality?  Well sorry, if we base good/bad on our own morality, then neither of us are right or wrong -- even when my morality directly conflicts with yours.  Your belief that your own morality is good, you must also say my morality is good...  Even if my morality tells you that you are wrong.  Then how can you argue when I say these things are wrong, if we base good/bad on our own morality?

Furthermore, I do not know what universal morality you are talking about.  You named some things, such as love, kindness, justice, and mercy.  You say these things are good.  Let's look at these four things.

Love - What is love, and who defines it?  I can ask this about all of the following four things.  What if I say it is love to kill you for my family.  My family is in need of money, and because I love them... I must kill you, because I feel I have no other choice.  Is that love?  Perhaps it is love to steal from others... for I myself, love money.  I love money so much, that I must bring it in to myself so that I may enjoy the love I have for whatever else I choose to love... so what is love?  Do you define it, and can you argue with anothers set standard of love when it conflicts with your own?

Kindness - If a man thinks it is kind to sleep with another's wife, because he doesn't believe those two were meant for eachother... and he is just speeding up their (in his eyes) failing marriage -- is it kind that he sleep with her in order to bring it to be?  Is it kind to to give to my family... or is it kind to give to your family?  What if those two collide... which is kind?  Should I give to mine and my own, or should I reach out and give to yours even if it puts my immediate family in jeopardy?  What is kind?

Justice - Who will be just if they can't establish what is right and wrong?  Just to do what?  Just to preserve what?  Just to uphold what?  What is right and what is wrong?  You can't tell me, because you are just naming things but have no source of truth.  You don't have the law of God as I have... so you reach out in hopes to hit a target in your godless reality -- but you will not.  You will miss miserably.  You can do no justice, because the one who is just you do not uphold.  You only hope to make yourself, in as you said your own morality to uphold, a righteous person.  But so far you haven't given me anything to base good or bad on.

Mercy - But what is mercy, accept that in and of itself it is based on a morality that pends some sort of justice?  If mercy be merciful, it must be mercy from an otherwise unnegotiable truth.  Once again, there must be a law... is that our law, or is that your law, my law?  Is it America's law?  How can you tell me what is wrong, or where to show mercy... if you can't even show me unnegotiable law?

Look, Danny, not only is it pretty sad that you're asking these questions on a heathen website, but if you can't answer them yourself, then by all means, you just keep your cute little head burried in your theology instead of being out in the real world. M'kay?

The world will be a safer place,

and you will be fulfilling a "good"

life. :mellow:

God will make you better once you allow Him to save you. It is not by grace, but by works just as it says in the Bible.

Which is my point. Why go around pointing out sin when you should just be loving the sinners. That's what your Jesus taught. The only ones he got pissed off at are the self rightous religous guys like yourself. He never went around accusing prostitutes of immoral behavour, instead he went to their house and dined with them (and perhaps... ...whatever). You guys on the other hand are always running around trying to create your own heaven on earth. That's not your job according to your own little book. And you're right, I make my decisions based on my own free will, you however claim to be a slave of christ, therefore you do not have that right unless you choose to be hypocritical.

Oh, and I don't have to be brainwashed to "see."

It is not by grace, but by works just as it says in the Bible.

It does? :eek: We must be reading a different bible.

I have made bad choices, but everytime I choose Christ, it has been beneficial.

Umm... Nobody here finds him to be "beneficial", but then again, most of us aren't completely self-centered either. A lot of people here found Him the religion to be detrimental to them. Hence the deconversions and unbelief.

Not a foolish man, just one who esteems morality higher than you.

It is His law though, that I am talking about. 

And how many laws from 613 laws in the OT are you following?

Do you observe the Sabbath by not working on Saturday?

Do you abstain from celebrating christmas (which is of Pagan origin)?

Do you follow God's Dietary restriction?

How many time have you observed Leviticus 15:1-15 and Leviticus 20:18?

Are following the requirement of circumcision?

Do you observe the Sabbath by not working on it?

How many people in your congregation have you stoned to death in case of any violation of any of the following?

Adultery

Incest

Beastility(Don't forget to Kill the innocent animal too)

For being a prostitute

Breaking any of the laws which were described there is a sin, just as you proclaimed homosexuality is a sin.

When you and other christians start obeying God's law as he commanded in his word, perhaps then we'll start to take you all seriously

God will make you better once you allow Him to save you.

Allah will make you better once you allow Him to Save you

And how many laws from 613 laws in the OT are you following?

Do you observe the Sabbath by not working on Saturday?

Do you abstain from celebrating christmas (which is of Pagan origin)?

Do you follow God's Dietary restriction?

How many time have you observed Leviticus 15:1-15 and Leviticus 20:18?

Are following the requirement of circumcision?

Do you observe the Sabbath by not working on it?

How many people in your congregation have you stoned to death in case of any violation of any of the following?

Adultery

Incest

Beastility(Don't forget to Kill the innocent animal too)

For being a prostitute

Breaking any of the laws which were described there is a sin, just as you proclaimed homosexuality is a sin.

When you and other christians start obeying God's law as he commanded in his word, perhaps then we'll start to take you all seriously

Allah will make you better once you allow Him to Save you

That's quite incorrect. Christ is risen, but you have not believed.

Not a foolish man, just one who esteems morality higher than you.

You don't esteem morality more highly than God, that is impossible. We shall see just how impossible that is on judgement day.

That's quite incorrect.  Christ is risen, but you have not believed.

Sorry, but the one who is incorrect is you. If you read Matthew 5:18 you'll see that all of the laws are still binding on Christians.

You don't esteem morality more highly than God, that is impossible.  We shall see just how impossible that is on judgement day.

Oh, I definitely esteem morality more highly than a god who would torture even one person for all eternity.

Sorry, but the one who is incorrect is you.  If you read Matthew 5:18 you'll see that all of the laws are still binding on Christians.

I'm guessing that is the no jot or tittle verse, spoken by Jesus. If you understood it you wouldn't have just said that.

You don't esteem morality more highly than God, that is impossible. 

Oh, it is, quite.

We shall see just how impossible that is on judgement day.

Na, na, na na, na, na... My dad's gonna beat up your dad...

I'm guessing that is the no jot or tittle verse, spoken by Jesus.  If you understood it you wouldn't have just said that.

Damn! He pulled the holy ghost card. We just don't understand the bible because he's not inside interpreting it for us.

Foiled again! *walks away defeated*

*strolls back*

But wait! If I can't understand that verse, how can I understand John 3:16?

I am doomed in my blasted blindness, doomed I tell ya!

I'm guessing that is the no jot or tittle verse, spoken by Jesus.  If you understood it you wouldn't have just said that.

So prove to me that you are more right than the fundies who told me that it means exactly what I just said it means.

Damn!  He pulled the holy ghost card.  We just don't understand the bible because he's not inside interpreting it for us. 

Foiled again!  *walks away defeated*

No I didn't. If I did, I would have said it was because of the Holy Spirit -- making it more evident you don't understand. Even people without the Spirit can understand this saying by Jesus, and not believe. It can be understood but not believed by a person without God's Spirit (because they don't believe in Christ), but it will only be understood from outside looking in through a window, and without the Spirit of God living in them to testify of it's truth.