• Vigile

• Fweethawt

• euphgeek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did someone call?

Oh, thank god!

Holy spook...

How can I know how to get saved if I can't understand the bible without your help? You see, you can't help me to see the bible correctly unless you are in me right? And, I can't get you in me if I don't get saved right? Finally, I can't get saved because the bible doesn't make sense to me without your help.

So you see the dilemma I am faced with. I'm doomed, doomed, doomed. Alas.

No I didn't.  If I did, I would have said it was because of the Holy Spirit -- making it more evident you don't understand.  Even people without the Spirit can understand this saying by Jesus, and not believe.  It can be understood but not believed by a person without God's Spirit (because they don't believe in Christ), but it will only be understood from outside looking in through a window, and without the Spirit of God living in them to testify of it's truth.

Uh... I understand the bible just fine. It's you I'm struggling to understand. Speak English man!

Oh, thank god!
No, thank Me. I rarely get any thanks and yet, I am Him and He is Me.
Holy spook...
Yes?
How can I know how to get saved if I can't understand the bible without your help?  You see, you can't help me to see the bible correctly unless you are in me right?  And, I can't get you in me if I don't get saved right?  Finally, I can't get saved because the bible doesn't make sense to me without your help.
Your answer lies within the question. And therefore, I shall not repeat myself since I am indeed within you and I shall not repeat myself.
So you see the dilemma I am faced with.  I'm doomed, doomed, doomed.  Alas.
We are doomed, Vigile_del_fuoco1. This is the one truth that makes the playing field level.

Look, Danny, not only is it pretty sad that you're asking these questions on a heathen website, but if you can't answer them yourself, then by all means, you just keep your cute little head burried in your theology instead of being out in the real world. M'kay?

The world will be a safer place,

and you will be fulfilling a "good"

life. :mellow:

I can answer them. You know those 10 commandments some are attempting to see removed from the courtroom?

Uh... I understand the bible just fine.  It's you I'm struggling to understand.  Speak English man!
What he meant to say was, "I'll produce so much unintelligible gibberish that you can't understand it, and proclaim my words as being God-breathed."

Haven't you figured it out yet, Vigile?

His words are his weapon.

There's no rules to the use of a weapon.

Especially when it comes to theology.

I can answer them.  You know those 10 commandments some are attempting to see removed from the courtroom?
You mean those idols?

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

But I don't see what that has to do with what was said in that post.

Oh, thank god!

Holy spook...

How can I know how to get saved if I can't understand the bible without your help?  You see, you can't help me to see the bible correctly unless you are in me right?  And, I can't get you in me if I don't get saved right?  Finally, I can't get saved because the bible doesn't make sense to me without your help.

So you see the dilemma I am faced with.  I'm doomed, doomed, doomed.  Alas.

You see, you can't help me to see the bible correctly unless you are in me right?

No, that is incorrect.

John 16:7-11

Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more; concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

The Spirit of God convicts you of the truth, even though He is not inside you. He convicts you to believe, but you do not. However, when He *is* inside you... He will confirm the truth, and teach you in ways He could not when on the outside.

Unbelievers are on a outside of a building looking in. Some want to come in to experience and understand... and they do. Some think they understand, but never will truly understand because they choose to stay out. Some do not care at all, and remain outside all the same. For whatever reason, still, the window is there, and can be seen even if one is not inside. Let me tell you though... from first hand experience. It's much better inside than it is outside :) If you disagree, then you have never truly been in.

That's quite incorrect.  Christ is risen, but you have not believed.

Please demonstrate why the Ten commandment which is the part of the OT applies and not the other Laws which are given in Levictus ,Deautromony and Numbers?

Obviously you have applied the Leviticus law to determine that homosexuality is sin. Can you please explain why are you following a cafetaria style of selecting laws by which you determine sin?

The Old Testament states that the laws of God are binding throughout time.

Psa 119:152,160

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psa 111:7-8

The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

And it doesn't say that some laws (regarding Gays) are binding while others(dietary restrictions, sabbath observance, circumcision) are not. It is pretty clear that all the laws/commandments need be followed

Deut 4:1-2

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes(laws) and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deut 11:1

Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, always.

Deut 12:28

Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Deut 13:4

Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave(hold fast) unto him.

The God in the OT is pretty clear that breaking any of the laws was a sin

Ezek 18:20-22

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Unbelievers are on a outside of a building looking in.  Some want to come in to experience and understand... and they do.  Some think they understand, but never will truly understand because they choose to stay out.  Some do not care at all, and remain outside all the same.  For whatever reason, still, the window is there, and can be seen even if one is not inside.

What about those who are inside but disagree with you? Most of us have already been on the inside. We already know what you're trying to tell us, that's why we disagree with you.

Let me tell you though... from first hand experience.  It's much better inside than it is outside :)   If you disagree, then you have never truly been in.

Lord, I hate bagpipes.

Please demonstrate why the Ten commandment which is the part of the OT applies and not the other Laws which are given in Levictus ,Deautromony and Numbers?

Obviously you have applied the Leviticus law to determine that homosexuality is sin. Can you please explain why are you following a cafetaria style of selecting laws by which you determine sin?

The Old Testament states that the laws of God are binding throughout time.

Psa 119:152,160

Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psa 111:7-8

The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

And it doesn't say that some laws (regarding Gays) are binding while others(dietary restrictions, sabbath observance, circumcision) are not. It is pretty clear that all the laws/commandments need be followed

Deut 4:1-2

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes(laws) and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deut 11:1

Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, always.

Deut 12:28

Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Deut 13:4

Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave(hold fast) unto him.

The God in the OT is pretty clear that breaking any of the laws was a sin

Ezek 18:20-22

The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

I'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of, you're preaching to the choir :)

Meh. When you folks get tired of this haggard little vomit-beast, just should just do what I'm about to.

Hit "ignore". Then he can't bother you anymore, and conversation can be more easily opened up with the non-trolls :grin:

I'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of, you're preaching to the choir :)

Ok then just focus on the questions

Please demonstrate why the Ten commandment are applicable which is the part of the OT applies and not the other Laws which are given in Levictus ,Deautromony and Numbers?

Meh. When you folks get tired of this haggard little vomit-beast, just should just do what I'm about to.

Hit "ignore". Then he can't bother you anymore, and conversation can be more easily opened up with the non-trolls :grin:

Then what would be the point of coming into the Lion's Den? You may as well go to the Colosseum or The Arena if you don't want to talk to the trolls.

I can answer them.  You know those 10 commandments some are attempting to see removed from the courtroom?

Oh, but that's in the OT and you people reject the OT. Oh, right, except when you want to use it as a weapon.

It's much better inside than it is outside :)   If you disagree, then you have never truly been in.

Son, I've been inside, outside, upside down and in between and I can tell you it's a hell of a lot better outside of your damn religion/relationship. But you will hear what you want to hear and you will live inside your own little personal mean spirited hell until the day you die because you know in your heart you are right and chance didn't give you a high enough IQ to overcome that cheap little story you hold on to. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such an ass, but...

how can someone assess something they've only paid attention to one side of?

Ok then just focus on the questions

Please demonstrate why the Ten commandment are applicable which is the part of the OT applies and not the other Laws which are given in Levictus ,Deautromony and Numbers?

No, I can't, appearently. So I'm not going to try. Paul wrote some letters you can read, however.

Son, I've been inside, outside, upside down and in between and I can tell you it's a hell of a lot better outside of your damn religion/relationship.  But you will hear what you want to hear and you will live inside your own little personal mean spirited hell until the day you die because you know in your heart you are right and chance didn't give you a high enough IQ to overcome that cheap little story you hold on to.  I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such an ass, but...

Well, the Bible does say the Lord would make way into town on an ass, afterall. :)

how can someone assess something they've only paid attention to one side of?

That is where you are ignorant. You think I have chosen this side, because I haven't paid attention to both sides. But, you won't believe me if I told you I choose this side because I have.

Then what would be the point of coming into the Lion's Den?  You may as well go to the Colosseum or The Arena if you don't want to talk to the trolls.

Hmm... Okay. How about "Less annoying/more amusing trolls", instead?

Hmm... Okay. How about "Less annoying/more amusing trolls", instead?

To bad you don't know what a troll is. I am constantly keeping debates going... unlike what you have just done. Insulted, and scurried off... I think you've got the definition of troll confused.

To bad you don't know what a troll is.  I am constantly keeping debates going... unlike what you have just done.  Insulted, and scurried off...  I think you've got the definition of troll confused.

No, you derailed a thread about Fred Phelps with your own trolling. You're no better than he is.

Now, shoo.

Repeating bumpersticker phraseology isn't exactly keeping the debate going, daniel.

No, you derailed a thread about Fred Phelps with your own trolling. You're no better than he is.

Now, shoo.

Actually, if you educated yourself by reading this thread... I made a response, as requested by the orinator, as requested (by a Christian to answer). I didn't derail it, those that mocked me did. But your baseless assumptions, as well as calling me a troll for no appearent reason is what I'm used to.