Goodbye Jesus

Inside the Church of Hate

non conformist

Repeating bumpersticker phraseology isn't exactly keeping the debate going, daniel.

You're right. I'll stop defending myself now. :) I'm done w/ this thread.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Vigile

• Fweethawt

• euphgeek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is where you are ignorant.  You think I have chosen this side, because I haven't paid attention to both sides.  But, you won't believe me if I told you I choose this side because I have.

You chose that side because you never saw the other side, obviously.

There really is no SIDE, there's Reality, the Truth of Reality, and then Fantasy.

My God told me that the Bible is Dick and Jane for the masses. He told me unless I want to argue pointlessly with misguided dreamers, not to bother discussing. He told me they'd not believe Me anyway.

And for years, I followed that advice, but without knowing WHY.

Then after a few incidents in early 2004, it was apparently time for Him to guide me through settling all outstanding questions, and guided me to finding out answers to questions I didn't even now I Had.

After the last 18 months, the Bible, NOW I understand why the Bible IS Dick and Jane for the masses. Before that I only Took His word, on Faith :)

And time and time again, when I asked to confirm I was indeed on the right path for me, it's been confirmed, and then some.

Christianity is not my blood line, never was, never will be. Thanks to people IN Christianity, as well as those wonderful people who spent years researching the real Truth.

Repeating bumpersticker phraseology isn't exactly keeping the debate going, daniel.

You know the best part of bumper stickers? You either see them behind you, in reverse, or you see them in front of you fading off into the distance.

I love it when a Fish car cuts me off and then flips me the bird. I just smile at them because I Know where they're headed. LOL :loser:

No offense, because I'm honestly curious....

Where do you live that you have never heard of Fred "God Hates Fags" Phelps? :twitch:

Sarcasm...ever heard of it?

If you disagree, then you have never truly been in.

Um, I think I'd know if I were inside or outside of a building....I don't know that's just me. I was inside and felt suffocated so I left the building to the wide open spaces of the earth where I don't have to hear one more fucking hymn if I don't want to!

post-389-1130424729_thumb.jpg

Daniel: "No, really guys. Come on back. Life is better here."

Daniel:  "No, really guys.  Come on back.  Life is better here."

:lmao: What a great visual. That about sums it up.

That is where you are ignorant.  You think I have chosen this side, because I haven't paid attention to both sides.  But, you won't believe me if I told you I choose this side because I have.

98389[/snapback]

:lmao:

You are just showing how small minded you really are. You see things as only 2 sides...your religion...and everyone else :Doh:

You're right.  I'll stop defending myself now. :)   I'm done w/ this thread.

98400[/snapback]

Translation:

"As usual, you people are handing me my ass, with a cute red ribbon on it to boot."

"So I'll do what I do all the time: I'll abandon this thread that I've trolled so much it's almost regenerating now, and I'll go and search some other thread, where no one has kicked my ass so hard I've reached the tower of Babel's height yet."

"I hope that you won't manage to kick my ass again on the other threads, as you've managed to do every and each time by now."

"But if you will manage to do that again, I'll run away again and troll some other thread and so on."

"PH34R MY L33T G4WD SK1LLZ!"

If you disagree, then you have never truly been in.

Ah! Self-reinforcing delusions at their finest.

Just a note, in order to "defend" yourself, you need to actually make assurtions that can then be debated back and forth.

I just got done reading this entire thread Daniel and there's only one point in this whole thread that you actually made an assurtion that could be debated rather than some smug remark that both avoids the meat of the question and leaves nothing to debate about.

So, yes, in that sense you are somewhat trollish...

I know people can be pretty flippant around here, but really, I would hope you are firm enough in your faith to actually discuss these issues in a meaningful way. I come here to learn, from both sides. True, I was a christian for most of my life and have since left, but that doesn't mean I can't learn something from another's perspective.

So come on Daniel, don't just post another one sentance response that doesn't really answer the questions posed to you. It's much more beneficial to all concerned when we actually make an effort.

IMOHO,

:thanks: