Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valk0010

What Are You Listening To? (Music)

Fitting lyrics for most of us here...

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 9:17 PM, Faithfulless said:

Wow. Although most of the time I listen to rock, that was so good that I just played it four times in a row, and I may listen to it a couple more times. I was already familiar with her big hit "Love Song," so maybe I'll have to check out more of her stuff. Thanks for posting this.

Within Temptation vocalist Sharon Den Adel has a new solo project called My Indigo.

I think I posted these last year, but 'tis the season again. As a fan of rock and Christmas music, and instrumentals when it comes to the religiously themed Christmas music, I really like these medleys.

Guest Ann

Sometimes I just need to dance, dance, dance...like a mad woman! I dare you to listen and sit still. I double dog dare you!

Guest Ann

Feeling a bit emo and not in the mood to dance? This might scratch that itch;)

I've been listening to Buckethead a lot. I think he is the most talented and creative guitarist alive today. He has a massive body of work and plays a lot of styles.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

@Margee

Thank you Josh! Love both these guys and all these ole' songs! Love the way this one was sung! :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Margee said:

Thank you Josh! Love both these guys and all these ole' songs! Love the way this one was sung! :wub:

I want to thank you too, Josh!   (I almost said "Me Too", but that phrase is kinda ruined, at least for the time being, and I don't want my comment to be misinterpreted!  :49::P )  Great music!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, buffettphan said:

I want to thank you too, Josh!   (I almost said "Me Too", but that phrase is kinda ruined, at least for the time being, and I don't want my comment to be misinterpreted!  :49::P )  Great music!

Here's a classic for you, buffetphan

I've been playing a lot of oldies on my nylon string acoustic guitar for the last few decades. I like recreating these old songs in different directions. That's why I love live at Daryl's house, especially when they do motown songs. 

• Like 2

You'll have to forgive me, ladies, I'm on a roll. One more. 

Classic episode. Fast forward to the 70's

• Like 3

I like pulling out these old 60's era songs on the guitar, which people usually like and catches them surprise because not every Tom, Dick and Harry playing guitar knows there way around the classics. For the sake of isolating the guitar part, he's doing an old dixie land Jazz style chord change and strum, which isn't obvious unless you isolate just the guitar work. 

• Like 3

@Joshpantera , I used to be a half decent gospel blues singer. Not now, cause I haven't practiced for a long time. I've always been crazy about certain types of jazz and blues. And I LOVE  all the oldies.  Especially the romantic ones! Diana Krall is my top favorite. Carlos Santana is my number one man.

I bellow these out around the house and pretend I'm Diana Krall ....Lol

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.