Goodbye Jesus

I'm Back And I'm Still Getting Blessed

Guest Yakuza

that will encourage that person 2 not wanna rape

Who is person 2? And who is person 1? Why are there two persons?

Why is light? Why is there evil? Why is rape not procescuted when its female on male? Why are there still monkeys? Why were they a british band in the 1960's? Why'd they go back to being hairy loud mouths...nevermind.

U got 2 B kidn. Teh anser R obvius. God did it.

Person 2 dunt wanna rape but person 1 wanna. Person 2 R good. person 1 R evil.

Or perhaps l33t R ezr 2 understand:

60|) |)||) |7.

9|_|57 90|<||/|.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Hell is necessary 4 people who rape other people

No, jail is.

• Like 4

bread-toast.jpeg
  • Like 1

the reality of hell should be informed to our young people

Do you have any evidence to back up this extraordinary claim?

Well, I can't explain why horrible things like world hunger seem 2 happen 2 good people, but part of being human is to accept our limits even when it comes 2 understanding.

Maybe in the future we will realize why all these bad things happen, and hey, there might be a good reason for it

Hell is necessary 4 people who rape other people

If the future generation doesn't believe in hell, then what purpose will they have 4 being good people?

I think I must be in Hell.

• Super Moderator

4 sho.

that will encourage that person 2 not wanna rape

Who is person 2? And who is person 1? Why are there two persons?

Why is light? Why is there evil? Why is rape not procescuted when its female on male? Why are there still monkeys? Why were they a british band in the 1960's? Why'd they go back to being hairy loud mouths...nevermind.

I've actually read about five instances, or more, of women prosecuted for raping males, some adults and some under age.

The fear of hell only keeps believers in line and afraid. The notion of a hell hasn't changed the course of warfare on this planet in over 2,000 years, which tells me even believers don't believe in hell!

Guest Yakuza

If the future generation doesn't believe in hell, then what purpose will they have 4 being good people?

Um.... because it makes life better for everyone. What a silly question.

It's not quite that simple, what if some of the future people can't properly control the evil energy that is trying 2 escape their soul and then they start not caring about life being better 4 everybody, therefore the knowledge of hell can be a motivator 4 doing what is right

• Super Moderator
...evil energy that is trying 2 escape their soul...blah, blah, blah...

Here's an idea. Write horror/fantasy stories in your native tongue, or maybe finish learning English. You have a very active and twisted imagination, Yak.

• Like 1

Um.... because it makes life better for everyone. What a silly question.

It's not quite that simple, what if some of the future people can't properly control the evil energy that is trying 2 escape their soul and then they start not caring about life being better 4 everybody, therefore the knowledge of hell can be a motivator 4 doing what is right

I swear this guy wrote the my immortal harry potter fan fic.

p_Lembre__N%c3%a3_3122009_33542.jpg

Generally true.....but sometimes its just too much fun :fdevil:

Generally true.....but sometimes its just too much fun :fdevil:

As long as you all are having fun and not getting wound up by this yahoo. :)

Did you ever think that being good just for being good is a reason. What do you think is going to happen to people who don't believe as you do? Do you believe they will be rapists, murderers, child molesters? You don't think people don't have enough good sense of their own that they couldn't come to the conclusion that rape, murder, child molesting is wrong? If your God isn't the Christian God, where do you get your morals?

Guest Yakuza

U all can say what u want 2 try 2 distract me from God, but what I know is that last year I was broke, I wasn't having sex, and I was afraid that I would never be able 2 enjoy the luxury of shopping ever again. Now my money is decent, I'm having a fair amount of sex, and I can buy nice things. This wasn't luck or the results of my own actions, this was God

U all can say what u want 2 try 2 distract me from God, but what I know is that last year I was broke, I wasn't having sex, and I was afraid that I would never be able 2 enjoy the luxury of shopping ever again. Now my money is decent, I'm having a fair amount of sex, and I can buy nice things. This wasn't luck or the results of my own actions, this was God

You're a troll. If you don't want to be distracted from your god, don't go to a website where 99% of the people don't believe in god. Wendyloser.gif

• Like 4

Yak - I hope you are married, because god is going to be very dis-pleased about you having all that sex!! :twitch: That is a no-no. Or maybe you serve an 'open-minded' god??

Guest Yakuza

You're a troll. If you don't want to be distracted from your god, don't go to a website where 99% of the people don't believe in god. Wendyloser.gif

Well I guess I gotta represent 4 that %1

• Super Moderator
This wasn't luck or the results of my own actions, this was God

You may be right. In rare instances people DO get lucky, but certainly, YOUR actions would be totally ineffective.

Now my money is decent, I'm having a fair amount of sex, and I can buy nice things. This wasn't luck or the results of my own actions, this was God

Yakuza, when the good stuff dries up, do you agree to renounce your faith? :wicked:

Yakuza,

Your uncharacteristic views of the "traditional xtian", boasting of sexual conquests, odd unforgivable behaviors by the greater majority of evangelicals, and a silly assed slapstick tendency to shoot assorted crap all over while avoiding answering questions has had "your thread" set in the Lion's Den.

After half a dozen folks commented to me that your thread has little place in Ex-Christian Life, pulling the WC's chain and flushing you here was a pleasure.

Folks, eat this troll slowly, he may provide tons more fun than he has indicated prior...

"Ker-FLUSHED" 2100PDT 06152011

kFL

thanks.gif I bow to the logic

Yakuza,

Your uncharacteristic views of the "traditional xtian", boasting of sexual conquests, odd unforgivable behaviors by the greater majority of evangelicals, and a silly assed slapstick tendency to shoot assorted crap all over while avoiding answering questions has had "your thread" set in the Lion's Den.

After half a dozen folks commented to me that your thread has little place in Ex-Christian Life, pulling the WC's chain and flushing you here was a pleasure.

Folks, eat this troll slowly, he may provide tons more fun than he has indicated prior...

"Ker-FLUSHED" 2100PDT 06152011

kFL

My new hero!

goodjob.gifkiss.gif

Good and evil have universal meanings. It is true that some cultures do have some retarded ideas of what is Right and wrong. Such as christians who believe that sex before marriage is wrong. Then u got muslims who believe that eating pork is wrong. There is no universal meaning as to how these ideas are wrong. Deep within our souls, we truly know what is right and wrong

Now about being good to avoid hell. Heaven and hell has 2 be what ultimately determines rather a person is good or not. It is a process. If there was no hell then the truth is that there would be nothing wrong with rape, stealing, or killing. True enough we should also consider the harm that rape, stealing, and killing causes to people, but also we have to acknowledde that if there is no hell then all a person has 2 do is be smart enough 2 legally get away with killing and raping and live a "blissfull" temporary life

Huh.

OK, so you're a wanker.

BTW your God gives crap blowjobs. He refused to swallow so I had to send him off to Satan for some extra training.

When he comes back I'll retest his blowability skills again but I'm not that hopeful. He's a dumb fuck.

Just won't get it through his thick skull.

When he finally does learn I'll post it right here so you can see how good he has become.

GLORY!

Wanker.

You realise that comes with a price.

Look at my profile. I'll be asking you to repay your debt or burn in the hell fires of my methane injected farts!

GLORY!