Goodbye Jesus

I'm Back And I'm Still Getting Blessed

Guest Yakuza

U all can say what u want 2 try 2 distract me from God, but what I know is that last year I was broke, I wasn't having sex, and I was afraid that I would never be able 2 enjoy the luxury of shopping ever again. Now my money is decent, I'm having a fair amount of sex, and I can buy nice things. This wasn't luck or the results of my own actions, this was God

Yak - I hope you are married, because god is going to be very dis-pleased about you having all that sex!! :twitch: That is a no-no. Or maybe you serve an 'open-minded' god??

Maybe he's one of those Children of a Looser God one hears about? I think they made a play about it or something. :dumbo:

Edit: Never mind, he sounds more like one of the children of a loser god.

:loser:

• Like 3

YAK - again, where do you get these wild notions? Have you invented a god, a hell, and universal rules from only your imagination or did you hear these ideas somewhere else? It appears you took Christian theology and twisted it into your own personal delusion.

Yak - this is several times, we have asked where you got your information about god from. Can you take a minute and do this please!

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

I will later make a topic that gives a better explanations of my beliefs

I don't care what any more of your beliefs are. I want to know where you get these ideas. Apparently you don't want to tell, so buh-bye!

I will later make a topic that gives a better explanations of my beliefs

you're fucking stupid

• Like 1

I think that's a bit over the top mate. We have no proof that he's getting laid at all!

• Like 1

Oh I do, here is a pic of his girlfriend :wicked:

Fig6_palm_of_hand.jpg

• Like 2

lmao_99.giflmao_99.giflmao_99.gif

Here'n There - that was awesome!

Glad you enjoyed it, I actually had the idea from one of the Big Bang Theory episodes when Wallowitz warning of a break up with Penny, tells Leonard by using a white board marker, takes his (Leonard's) hand and puts a dot on it and says, "meet your new GF":twitch:

• Super Moderator

Glad you enjoyed it, I actually had the idea from one of the Big Bang Theory episodes when Wallowitz warning of a break up with Penny, tells Leonard by using a white board marker, takes his (Leonard's) hand and puts a dot on it and says, "meet your new GF":twitch:

One of my favorite tv shows!

Guest Yakuza

My soul has inner peace so I can't be offended by lost minds, but even if I didn't have inner peace how the hell am I suppose 2 be offended from these lame ass jokes

If the future generation doesn't believe in hell, then what purpose will they have 4 being good people?

Um.... because it makes life better for everyone. What a silly question.

It's not quite that simple, what if some of the future people can't properly control the evil energy that is trying 2 escape their soul and then they start not caring about life being better 4 everybody, therefore the knowledge of hell can be a motivator 4 doing what is right

I would suggest that if you have to have the bejesus scared out of you in order to do the right thing, a therapist would be far more in order that fear of hell.

Hey, Yakuza, why are there 40times less atheists in prison per capita compared to Christians?

Tells me that atheists are the moral ones and Christians even with the fear of eternal damnation are immoral.

One could argue that the idea that they get forgiven allows them to think they can sin more.

In the general population:

8-16% of the population identify themselves as Atheists

80% identify themselves as Christian.

The prison distribution however is:

0.2% Atheists

83% Christians.

The moral of this is that Christians are immoral.

• Like 2

Christians also lead the population in divorce, murder of spouses and their own children. Xtians don't sound like good role models to me!

And people have killed for fear of Hell. Fear of Hell doesn't make people do the right thing. It will only make them do things that they believe will save them from Hell.

Who paid for your ps3? Did got open up his wallet and hand you the money to buy it? If not then how is it a blessing from him?

So its a miracle that you got laid? So what you're saying is only a complete miracle could make a girl have sex with you! People fuck all the time, it's not divine intervention.

i would like to ask you do you think your god is omminicient and all powerful? for if he is then hell is a unnessesary option.

dont you think he could find a better option for the billions of people in our history who havent heard the name of jesus than the option of hell?

the reason you hold on to the entity of satan and hell is your religion could not work with out it, your religion is a selective one where you are a christian ( I.E. a Nazi) or you burn in a concentration camp known as hell. in order to maintian this belief you must have another force other than god in order to force this onto people because for you to say "o this is gods fault in the first place" would be a total sin.

the true origins of your hell comes from a real place known as Gehenna. Gehenna was a garbage dumb out side of ancient day jureselum where various worshipers of cananite gods would sacrifice at a consitantly burning fire. the isrealites would often time burn bodies here of people deamed to have died in sin. and over time through socio cultural evolution people would have come to the belief that the place was real through the difrent interpretations of the teachings transferd over the middle east and into europe. with the lack of communication in these days for most it would be imposible to gain knowlage of this real geographical place so they would inturpret it as real from the pasionite words of paul and the other patron saints. over time as christians began to judge and hate those who where not chrisitan (mideveal europe) hell might of become a nice scapegoat for a place where non christians would spend eternity since they allready have the idea this place was real.

you hold onto the belief of hell out of nessesity to be the control factor for your judgmental religion and you must blame others for its existance when as your god the creator OF EVRYTHING could never be blamed for such a abomination when your bible perfectly states your god created it in the first place.

it allways saddend me to know how trapped these people are to belief they cant let go of the belief of hell without going to hell themselves.

• Like 1

That's an excellent point, Kaiser. A god that would resort to creating a hell is simply too incompetent to rule the universe.

Threats of eternal torture were almost certainly invented by humans to use on other humans in an attempt to keep them in line. I understood that when I was seven years old, for crying out loud! :twitch: