Goodbye Jesus

Two Videos

dB-Paradox

So, they're both videos I made. One of which I've posted here before, I'm sure. But I really want them to get spread around! For one, because I'm proud of them, but also because I think the messages in both are so important. If you care to rate (if you have a YouTube account) please do! And please do share them!

This is the newest video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RonGbHX8XPM

And this is the one I've posted here before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vmwURJ1iE

As you can see on YouTube, the last one has some thumbs down. I don't get it! What, we atheists are not supposed to be good people? Does this somehow make theists angry that we can actually believe in these good things without God? Anyway like I said, if you can rate and want to, please do. And share! Both vids. Feedback also welcomed.

• Like 2

Goodbye Jesus
  • Super Moderator
if you can rate and want to, please do.

Done! Left comments also.

Beautiful videos! Thanks for posting them here too.

dB - VERY NICE INDEED!

Thank you for posting these.

Thanks! Buffettphan, on your channel, I left a comment, and then I realized that I had left a comment with my old, closed account also! Ha ha! Anyway, thanks very much both of you for the comments!

Nice videos! I also left a comment and faved one of them...I subbed too! :) I have a couple videos uploaded on my channel if you'd like to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

I just finished watching your tribute to Carl Sagan. Wonderful! THAT was a beautiful video! And I'm subscribed to you also! Thanks again!

I just finished watching your tribute to Carl Sagan. Wonderful! THAT was a beautiful video! And I'm subscribed to you also! Thanks again!

Thanks dB! ;)