Shit Like This Is Why Christians Piss Me Off

Yalta

I had one reaction to seeing this video - pity. This young woman has some serious problems - cutting herself. She needs to see a good psychologist pronto. I don't honestly see this as a Christian/non-Christian issue. Some folks just shouldn't make videos. Admit that her stilted delivery was so bad I couldn't get through the whole thing.

I had one reaction to seeing this video - pity. This young woman has some serious problems - cutting herself. She needs to see a good psychologist pronto. I don't honestly see this as a Christian issue. Some folks just shouldn't make videos.

She said "was" cutting, and in other videos, she mentions having stopped.

Still, look at how her church treated her. Fucking Mormons. Fucking Christians. Where's the Holy Spirit there?

Still, look at how her church treated her. Fucking Mormons. Fucking Christians. Where's the Holy Spirit there?

Far be it from me to defend Christians - I can't stand the friggin religion in any form, or the sanctimonious, hypocritical, half-witted, scum- sucking, belly-crawling masses that comprise it.

Poor brainwashed little girl - who tried to fit in.........dear little thing, I hope she gets help. We'll probably see her soon on the forums. My heart bleeds for this type of thing.....................

She doesn't believe in it herself, so I wouldn't call her brainwashed now. In another video, she admits she doesn't believe in it, and she got crap from her parents.

And in another recent video, she talks about how she got treated for coming out as bi. You can imagine what a Mormon parent says to that: "If you become gay..." - who the fuck says that besides Christians?

True, but still, these are Christians, and this is a church. Where's the "Holy Spirit"? Nowhere, obviously. Because there is no such thing. Christians are not better people than anyone else. And notice how the "adults" didn't do a damn thing to stop the harassment they witnessed. Fucking trash.