Everybody noticed the day God died,

not the day the music died...

The religious ones cried so hard :

"Why did God die?"

Though inside they too had died.

"A sleuth we must hire to investigate!"

Suggested Antipope Zladkov the 666th

God's not dead, Christ has risen.

Unfortunately he rose on the wrong side of bed, and was all grumpy.

And yet, he proceeded to spank His Holy E.M.H.O. with a righteous fury.

Worlds trembled, civilizations collapsed...and Jesus came

and came, again and again until he could come no more.

And the world was filled with his glory, until he cleaned himself.

"What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke

next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her

and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to

play ping-pong with his ding-dong?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Helmet

• HuaiDan

• Mike D

• Fweethawt

(formatting to make this look more like a story and not a poem :HaHa: )

Everybody noticed the day God died, not the day the music died...The religious ones cried so hard : "Why did God die?" Though inside they too had died. "A sleuth we must hire to investigate!" Suggested Antipope Zladkov the 666th God's not dead, Christ has risen. Unfortunately he rose on the wrong side of bed, and was all grumpy. And yet, he proceeded to spank His Holy E.M.H.O. with a righteous fury. Worlds trembled, civilizations collapsed...and Jesus came and came, again and again until he could come no more. And the world was filled with his glory, until he cleaned himself.

"What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda said as she reached for the vodka.

Everybody noticed the day God died, not the day the music died...The religious ones cried so hard : "Why did God die?" Though inside they too had died. "A sleuth we must hire to investigate!" Suggested Antipope Zladkov the 666th God's not dead, Christ has risen. Unfortunately he rose on the wrong side of bed, and was all grumpy. And yet, he proceeded to spank His Holy E.M.H.O. with a righteous fury. Worlds trembled, civilizations collapsed...and Jesus came and came, again and again until he could come no more. And the world was filled with his glory, until he cleaned himself.

"What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda replied. I said, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?", replied Al.

"What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda replied as she reached for the vodka. I said, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?", replied Al. Sharonda glared at Al. "Honey you ain't makin no sense! Now you gonna pay me, or you gonna keep babblin?"

"What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda replied as she reached for the vodka. I said, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?", replied Al. Sharonda glared at Al. "Honey you ain't makin no sense! Now you gonna pay me, or you gonna keep babblin?"

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change."

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change." The prostitute took off her disguise to reveal her true identity.

Hey Mike! Well join in if you would like! :D

Actually I like the way it's going, at least there's almost a consistency in the story. :D I was trying to make some kind of poem out of this but anyways, it's fun the way it's coming.

Alright, my turn.. hehe

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change." The prostitute took off her disguise to reveal her true identity. The mask slid, the fake boobs fell as the skin shed to reveal a hairy chest; and then Al saw the Face.

I agree DH, seems to be going much better this time :) . Our cast of characters so far only seem marginally insane vs complete lunatics in the other thread :grin:

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change." The prostitute took off her disguise to reveal her true identity. The mask slid, the fake boobs fell as the skin shed to reveal a hairy chest; and then Al saw the Face. "Uh... Burt....Reynolds? Is that you?" Al stuttered as he recoiled with disgust and horror from the 70's aging film icon.

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change." The prostitute took off her disguise to reveal her true identity. The mask slid, the fake boobs fell as the skin shed to reveal a hairy chest; and then Al saw the Face. "Uh... Burt....Reynolds? Is that you?" Al stuttered as he recoiled with disgust and horror from the 70's aging film icon. "You bet it's me, I fooled you with my super acting powers into believing that asshole you were actually eating was a pussy", laughed Burt as Al suddenly noticed the aftertaste.

(Yeah I know, I'm a sick bastard :grin: )

"Here's your 20, bitch. Keep the change." The prostitute took off her disguise to reveal her true identity. The mask slid, the fake boobs fell as the skin shed to reveal a hairy chest; and then Al saw the Face. "Uh... Burt....Reynolds? Is that you?" Al stuttered as he recoiled with disgust and horror from the 70's aging film icon. "You bet it's me, I fooled you with my super acting powers into believing that asshole you were actually eating was a pussy", laughed Burt as Al suddenly noticed the aftertaste.

"Burt Reynolds, P.I. I believe you made an appointment?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAAWWWWWWWDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BURT REYNOLDS????!!!!"

(You honestly didn't think I would unveil Burt Reynolds in this story, do you?)

"Burt Reynolds, P.I. I believe you made an appointment?" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAAWWWWWWWDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BURT REYNOLDS????!!!!" Al suddenly felt faint and had to lie down. At the same time, there was a knock at the door. "Housekeeping!" a woman shouted through the door.

"Burt Reynolds, P.I. I believe you made an appointment?" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAAWWWWWWWDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BURT REYNOLDS????!!!!" Al suddenly felt faint and had to lie down. At the same time, there was a knock at the door. "Housekeeping!" a woman shouted through the door. Realization of the scandal to come if the woman saw the scene playing inside the small hotel room brought Al back on his feet faster than lightning and he devised a plan...

"Burt Reynolds, P.I. I believe you made an appointment?" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GAAWWWWWWWDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BURT REYNOLDS????!!!!" Al suddenly felt faint and had to lie down. At the same time, there was a knock at the door. "Housekeeping!" a woman shouted through the door. Realization of the scandal to come if the woman saw the scene playing inside the small hotel room brought Al back on his feet faster than lightning and he devised a plan...

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower.

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower. Slowly he made his way to the window, peeked out and saw a lady with a mop and cleaning products. What he failed to see was the SWAT team ready to kick his sorry ass, crouched under the window.

• 2 weeks later...

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower. Slowly he made his way to the window, peeked out and saw a lady with a mop and cleaning products. What he failed to see was the SWAT team ready to kick his sorry ass, crouched under the window. He pushed Burt in the shower, closed the curtain and made his way toward the door.

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower. Slowly he made his way to the window, peeked out and saw a lady with a mop and cleaning products. What he failed to see was the SWAT team ready to kick his sorry ass, crouched under the window. He pushed Burt in the shower, closed the curtain and made his way toward the door. To Al's suprise, he opened the door to find a woman dressed very scantily in a french maid uniform standing next to a cart full of cleaning products. "Need some cleaning?" the woman asked in a very flirty voice, slowly licking her full glossy lips while running her hands over her full breasts.

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower. Slowly he made his way to the window, peeked out and saw a lady with a mop and cleaning products. What he failed to see was the SWAT team ready to kick his sorry ass, crouched under the window. He pushed Burt in the shower, closed the curtain and made his way toward the door. To Al's suprise, he opened the door to find a woman dressed very scantily in a french maid uniform standing next to a cart full of cleaning products. "Need some cleaning?" the woman asked in a very flirty voice, slowly licking her full glossy lips while running her hands over her full breasts. Al shocked by the amount of mascara the 'cleaning maid' was wearing manage to blurb "Well...uhh...you see I... no, thanks." But as he started to close the door the SWAT team burst through the windows, the wall and the door screaming "FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!".

"Quick you idiot, get in the shower and close the door!" Al snapped at Burt. Al decided if anyone got suspicious he would tell them it was his wife, Tipper taking a shower. Slowly he made his way to the window, peeked out and saw a lady with a mop and cleaning products. What he failed to see was the SWAT team ready to kick his sorry ass, crouched under the window. He pushed Burt in the shower, closed the curtain and made his way toward the door. To Al's suprise, he opened the door to find a woman dressed very scantily in a french maid uniform standing next to a cart full of cleaning products. "Need some cleaning?" the woman asked in a very flirty voice, slowly licking her full glossy lips while running her hands over her full breasts. Al shocked by the amount of mascara the 'cleaning maid' was wearing manage to blurb "Well...uhh...you see I... no, thanks." But as he started to close the door the SWAT team burst through the windows, the wall and the door screaming "FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!".

"Oh my god!" screamed Al, "You can't do this to me, I invented the internet!"

"Fuck the internet!" growled the SWAT team leader through her facemask. "We're here for the shapeshifter!"

What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda replied as she reached for the vodka. I said, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?", replied Al. Sharonda glared at Al. "Honey you ain't makin no sense! Now you gonna pay me, or you gonna keep babblin?"

"Fuck the internet!" growled the SWAT team leader through her facemask. "We're here for the shapeshifter!" Meanwhile back in the bathroom, Burt heard the commotion and was starting to get worried. He decided this might be a good time to call his ex-wife Loni Anderson from his cellphone and catch up on old times.

What a nightmare", Al Gore said as he awoke next to a dazed and hungover prostitute. Then, he looks at her and asks, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?" The prostitute stared at Al, wondering if he was still drunk. "Excuse me, honey?" Sharonda replied as she reached for the vodka. I said, "Did you know that King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding-dong?", replied Al. Sharonda glared at Al. "Honey you ain't makin no sense! Now you gonna pay me, or you gonna keep babblin?"

"Fuck the internet!" growled the SWAT team leader through her facemask. "We're here for the shapeshifter!" Meanwhile back in the bathroom, Burt heard the commotion and was starting to get worried. He decided this might be a good time to call his ex-wife Loni Anderson from his cellphone and catch up on old times. Dialing with a coolness only a popsicle can rival, he got the message box, transformed to electrons and rode the cable all the way down to Lori's phone, materializing before it.

"Fuck the internet!" growled the SWAT team leader through her facemask. "We're here for the shapeshifter!" Meanwhile back in the bathroom, Burt heard the commotion and was starting to get worried. He decided this might be a good time to call his ex-wife Loni Anderson from his cellphone and catch up on old times. Dialing with a coolness only a popsicle can rival, he got the message box, transformed to electrons and rode the cable all the way down to Lori's phone, materializing before it. Unfortunately Loni was out shopping so he hung up the phone just as the SWAT team started busting in the door to the bathroom. Quickly Burt closed the curtain and turned the shower back on.

"Fuck the internet!" growled the SWAT team leader through her facemask. "We're here for the shapeshifter!" Meanwhile back in the bathroom, Burt heard the commotion and was starting to get worried. He decided this might be a good time to call his ex-wife Loni Anderson from his cellphone and catch up on old times. Dialing with a coolness only a popsicle can rival, he got the message box, transformed to electrons and rode the cable all the way down to Lori's phone, materializing before it. Unfortunately Loni was out shopping so he hung up the phone just as the SWAT team started busting in the door to the bathroom. Quickly Burt closed the curtain and turned the shower back on.

Using the opportunity to absorb some calcium and magnesium from the hard city water which facilitated his transformation, Burt slid don the drain with ease and rematerialized as a mineral crust on a subterrenean waste water pipe a block away from the hotel, where he waited...and waited. All the time wondering when and how he would fight his way through the putrid filth to find Al Gore again. The world was in danger, and only the former vice president had the information he needed to save it.

<snip>

Using the opportunity to absorb some calcium and magnesium from the hard city water which facilitated his transformation, Burt slid don the drain with ease and rematerialized as a mineral crust on a subterrenean waste water pipe a block away from the hotel, where he waited...and waited. All the time wondering when and how he would fight his way through the putrid filth to find Al Gore again. The world was in danger, and only the former vice president had the information he needed to save it.

Meanwhile Al Gore was impounded to the CIA headquarters and the interrogation was about to begin.

<snip>

Meanwhile Al Gore was impounded to the CIA headquarters and the interrogation was about to begin. "This is an outrage!" snapped Al. "I DEMAND to know why I am here or you will NEVER work in this town again! Do you hear me??" yelled Al.