Goodbye Jesus

Lets tell a story 2.0 - The day God died

Dark Helmet

Using the opportunity to absorb some calcium and magnesium from the hard city water which facilitated his transformation, Burt slid don the drain with ease and rematerialized as a mineral crust on a subterrenean waste water pipe a block away from the hotel, where he waited...and waited. All the time wondering when and how he would fight his way through the putrid filth to find Al Gore again. The world was in danger, and only the former vice president had the information he needed to save it.

Meanwhile Al Gore was impounded to the CIA headquarters and the interrogation was about to begin. "This is an outrage!" snapped Al. "I DEMAND to know why I am here or you will NEVER work in this town again! Do you hear me??" yelled Al.

"Mr. Vice President," the agent started, "we know about the contact you have had with Mr. Reynolds. We have taken you into custody to ask a few questions about what you two talked about into the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately, we could not capture Mr. Reynolds when we took you into custody."

"What is this about," Al wondered.

"Mr. Gore, we have reason to suspect that Mr. Reynolds is an agent for an under-ground network whose intentions are not clear at the moment," the agent darkly answered. "We are waiting for an agent with higher security clearance to ask you a few questions."

"Well who is this agent," Al asked.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Helmet

• HuaiDan

• Mike D

• Fweethawt

Using the opportunity to absorb some calcium and magnesium from the hard city water which facilitated his transformation, Burt slid don the drain with ease and rematerialized as a mineral crust on a subterrenean waste water pipe a block away from the hotel, where he waited...and waited. All the time wondering when and how he would fight his way through the putrid filth to find Al Gore again. The world was in danger, and only the former vice president had the information he needed to save it.

Meanwhile Al Gore was impounded to the CIA headquarters and the interrogation was about to begin. "This is an outrage!" snapped Al. "I DEMAND to know why I am here or you will NEVER work in this town again! Do you hear me??" yelled Al.

"Mr. Vice President," the agent started, "we know about the contact you have had with Mr. Reynolds. We have taken you into custody to ask a few questions about what you two talked about into the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately, we could not capture Mr. Reynolds when we took you into custody."

"Mr. Gore, we have reason to suspect that Mr. Reynolds is an agent for an under-ground network whose intentions are not clear at the moment," the agent darkly answered. "We are waiting for an agent with higher security clearance to ask you a few questions."

"You may know him as Kalel, son of Jorel, or perhaps Superman" the agent replied stiffly, and then turned and stomped out of the room like a jackbooted automaton.

"You may know him as Kalel, son of Jorel, or perhaps Superman" the agent replied stiffly, and then turned and stomped out of the room like a jackbooted automaton. Al tested his bonds but alas they were set tight and he couldn't move. Not before long Superman wheeled in and a battle of the minds waged in their gazes as their eyes met for the first time, for the last time.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this thread dead? Where are you guys? :twitch:

:shrug: