Goodbye Jesus

Becoming A Christian Changes Your Dna

Jds22

• Super Moderator

Therefore, all True Christians no longer have congenital defects or inherited medical issues - or possibly even the same eye color anymore.

And here I thought it was all about renewal of the "spirit" while all along it was the DNA. How could I have been so stupid? Must have been the new DNA I received when I was born again.

• Like 1

Glory! god gives get out of jail cards, changed DNA? WTF?

Looks like teh lard failed to achieve that with moi?

Fucking idiots!:loser:

post-7761-0-35066900-1308342028_thumb.png

Those top two comments sum up exactly what I was thinking

And here I thought it was all about renewal of the "spirit" while all along it was the DNA. How could I have been so stupid? Must have been the new DNA I received when I was born again.

Did your DNA switch back when you left Christianity? lmao_99.gif

That was a plethora of idiots in that building!!!

There are not enough adjectives that amplify the stupidity in that clip.

God must have done a pretty half assed job changing my DNA.

Guest Babylonian Dream

When I became christian, why didn't God change my genes so that I wouldnt be gay? Apparently God likes homosexuality too much to get rid of it. hehe.

The stupidity matches its source.

When I became christian, why didn't God change my genes so that I wouldnt be gay? Apparently God likes homosexuality too much to get rid of it. hehe.

Don't know if you saw this or not, but this lawmaker makes a very good point.

I would loved to have heard someone in the audience to shout out, "It's called sample mix up."

Christians seem to have this strange idea that once you accept a belief then you are a completely different person forever afterward. Just don't get it.. What the hell is a "genuine born again experience" anyway? Isn't it just accepting a set of concepts or beliefs?

The video is nonsensical. They all talk about not joining the church but becoming a christian. That is ridiculous too. How can that be so and yet the church is the "bride of Christ" in the Bible. Its a weird kind of deception.

Guest Babylonian Dream

The whole "born again" stuff is merely psychological. It was meant metaphorically to be the time when you turn over a new leaf and start your life off in a new direction. The direction of following Christ. At least that's what a pastor taught me a while back. It was the best explanation I got. I forgot what denom he was from.

Most of Christianity, if not almost all of it, is nonsensical. Love but hate. Show compassion and forgiveness, but see the world in black and white. Have only one God, but have 3 gods. Jesus is God, but is God's son. etc...

Eugene39, yeah, if they thought that in the first video, it'd make a little more sense. I've seen that said before by the way, "how many gay people must God create to show that he wants them around". I thought it funny, and true if there was a creator. He or she or it or they obviously want us around if whoever keeps creating more and more of us.

I would loved to have heard someone in the audience to shout out, "It's called sample mix up."

^this.

oh nooooooo, honey. it was the lard who changeth that swab, not a simple lab paperwork error like the rest of the world experiences daily.

Its true. You get the dumbass gene by joining.

It allows you to ignore facts, defend the indefensible with a tirade of illogic.

When you give it up, the gene slowly disappears and you wonder what the hell you were thinking.

Seen it happen. So it must be true.

• Like 1