Goodbye Jesus

What Is So Wrong With Hell?

Guest Yakuza

Guest Yakuza

One thing that interests me is that some atheists feel that God is wrong because he sends evil people 2 hell. I don't know if all atheists feel this way. But what's so wrong with hell? Hell is the neccessity 2 determine what is evil, just like Heaven is the neccessity 2 determine good. And get this, some fool on this site said that Adolph Hiter didn't deserve hell. Now its true that I live a peaceful life and I don't normally engage in verbal abuse, but I just gotta tell it like it is and call that person or anybody else who feels that way is a muthafuckin fool. I wish that I could lock that person in a room full of modern day Jews who had a great great grandma go through the misery of the holocaust. That would probably be an ass kickin that has never been matched before. I remember hearing how the nazis would shove an umbrella up a woman's pussy but somehow a foolish atheist feels that Hitler is just as innocent as a cute puppy, and doesn't deserve the torture of hell.

This is why the idea that the legal system is the only punishment for evil people is half assed because Hitler became the legal system. Therefore the nazis who raped and killed had no legal consequences for there crimes. However, their sins did not go unnoticed. The all knowing God(or Gods) dealt with them in the afterlife, and now those nazis are suffering through a situation that makes the holocaust seem like a day at the ice cream shop. So people please, I am not asking u 2 view God in the same exact perspective as me, but could u please understand that God is not wrong 4 sending people 2 hell

Since you invoked Godwin...

God=Hitler

Hell=Holocaust

mwc

One thing that interests me is that some atheists feel that God is wrong because he sends evil people 2 hell. I don't know if all atheists feel this way. But what's so wrong with hell? Hell is the neccessity 2 determine what is evil, just like Heaven is the neccessity 2 determine good.

Are you kidding?

Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ (because there is no evidence for his existence) get an automatic ticket to hell. Simply for not believing- even if they are good, kind people who wouldn't harm a fly and have lived a good life. On the other hand, a serial killer could get a ticket into heaven because at some point after he's murdered, he gets "born again" and believes in Jesus.

That's bullshit.

What is so wrong with hell? If the bible's right lots of good people are gonna burn for eternity. If you don't see that as bad then you need to pull your head out of your ass.

• Like 1

i-smell-a-troll.jpg
  • Like 2

Guest Yakuza

One thing that interests me is that some atheists feel that God is wrong because he sends evil people 2 hell. I don't know if all atheists feel this way. But what's so wrong with hell? Hell is the neccessity 2 determine what is evil, just like Heaven is the neccessity 2 determine good.

Are you kidding?

Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ (because there is no evidence for his existence) get an automatic ticket to hell. Simply for not believing- even if they are good, kind people who wouldn't harm a fly and have lived a good life. On the other hand, a serial killer could get a ticket into heaven because at some point after he's murdered, he gets "born again" and believes in Jesus.

That's bullshit.

This is not true, that's only what some christians say

Guest Yakuza

What is so wrong with hell? If the bible's right lots of good people are gonna burn for eternity. If you don't see that as bad then you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Again this is something that only some christians say. I go by what God says, not by what the bible says

@ yakuza

So if you know so much about the true god, then how does he decide what people go to hell? If the bible is wrong about who gets sent to hell surely god would let us know instead of letting that error go unfixed.

Are you kidding?

That's bullshit.

This is not true, that's only what some christians say

Oh really? Well I guess the *one true god* speaks to you and told you about the real heaven and hell.

• Super Moderator
One thing that interests me is that some atheists feel that God is wrong because he sends evil people 2 hell.

Uh, how could a god who to the atheist doesn't even exist do anything wrong (or right, for that matter)? You see, atheists do not believe in your god or any of the others, for that matter.

(A little advice for you, Yak - fine tune the act a little or everybody else will realize you're a troll too. It's a fine line and not everyone can pull it off without simply looking stupid.)

If you're down for some fear adrenaline then Hell is pretty damn scary.

I think Killer Klowns from Outer Space are scarier. But that's just me. :shrug:

Guest Yakuza

@ yakuza

So if you know so much about the true god, then how does he decide what people go to hell? If the bible is wrong about who gets sent to hell surely god would let us know instead of letting that error go unfixed.

People who intentionally cause negative consequences and harm to others are the ones who goes 2 hell

@ yakuza

Almost every person alive has intentionally caused negative consequences and harm to others. So by your logic everyone is going to hell.

People who intentionally cause negative consequences and harm to others are the ones who goes 2 hell

I thought it was people who reject Jesus as their Lord and Personal Savior who go to Hell.

In any case, I'm not worried about Hell. It's those Killer Klowns that have me worried.

Guest Yakuza

@ yakuza

Almost every person alive has intentionally caused negative consequences and harm to others. So by your logic everyone is going to hell.

Oh my bad, let me rephrase that, people who devote their lives to intentionally cause negative consequences and harm to others without the intention of changing their life for the good, are the ones who go to hell

Please feel free to ask any more questions my friend, somehow I have the feeling u are on the path of accepting the truth that God is real

I'm agnostic and that's how it will stay. I will never share your ridicules beliefs about heaven and hell.

If all of us got totally pissed, you know drunk, we could still outwit you and tell you everything about your perceived god.

No one here is looking for your god or anyone else's god for that matter, this is an ex theist forum.

Now be a good troll and fuck off.:loser:

Guest Yakuza

If all of us got totally pissed, you know drunk, we could still outwit you and tell you everything about your perceived god.

No one here is looking for your god or anyone else's god for that matter, this is an ex theist forum.

Now be a good troll and fuck off.:loser:

Now be a good demon and convert 2 being a good person

<looks around> Yep, still in Hell.

Again this is something that only some christians say. I go by what God says, not by what the bible says

So God only speaks to you.

Hell is a bad motivator. Politicians and religious leaders have used the fear of Hell to control the people and do their bidding. People have gone to war for fear of Hell. People have been murdered for the fear of Hell. Mothers have killed their children for fear of Hell.

Fear of Hell does not help society to grow.

• Super Moderator

Hell is not populated by demons, but trolls.

We haz arriven - but I gots 2 go.

Hell is not populated by demons, but trolls.

So true.

We haz arriven - but I gots 2 go.

Ceiling Cat haz says so. So B it.

But what's so wrong with hell?

It conflicts with our natural understanding of morality and virtue.

Guest Yakuza

So God only speaks to you.

Fear of Hell does not help society to grow.

Didn't I say that God speaks 2 everybody, its just a matter of us accepting his messages. And I agree that hell doesn't necessarily make society grow because a lot of people who accept that hell is real still don't care about going 2 hell

However, think about how even more dangerous the world would be if nobody believed in hell. Even if the acceptance of the fact that hell is real is only slightly making the world better, I'm glad about that because it would be total annihilation if nobody believed in hell