Goodbye Jesus

Okay Wbc....now You're Just Desperate....

Eris

Okay for those of you who don't know, Jackass and Viva La Bam star Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash Monday. The entire inter-webs has articles on it so there really is no point of me posting links to the news but while looking for other info on a completely different topic, I find this LOVELY bit of news;

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/167329/20110622/ryan-dunn-westboro-church-funeral-service-jackass-daredevil.htm

You....have got to be fuckin' kidding me.

Granted, I don't know if this is for Ryan or his PASSENGER who was actually in Iraq before this tragedy happened but it doesn't matter. Celebrity, average Joe or war vet, these assholes have NO FUCKIN' BUSINESS doing this shit at all. And really, if they are going to go to Ryan's funeral to do this bullshit they are just ASKING for the shit to be blown into the fan. I'm not trying to pump Bam his crews to be vigilantes but I have this shaky feeling something is going to happen between the families and these so-called protestors.

But like I said, I am so SICK of these protestors popping up at ANY funeral trying to bully their so-called message out. I think the last thing a person needs to see at a funeral are a bunch of assholes saying that the only reason a person died was so GAWD could make a lesson out of them. With all the hate these people are spreading, you think GAWD would have done something about them long ago. 9_9

Fuck man, this is just too much.

Man, I would die :) to have them protest my funeral. I'm betting the Jack Ass star would feel similarly honored by this kind of hilarious display if he could feel anything now.

I don't know... this could be their undoing. These are the "Jackass" folks we're talking about.

Like you, I think the Jackass family might just give the WBC folks an ass-kicking for showing up.

I can't believe that the world hasn't 'opened fire' on these friggin' nuts.

how sad about this young man and his friend.........................

Man, I would die :) to have them protest my funeral. I'm betting the Jack Ass star would feel similarly honored by this kind of hilarious display if he could feel anything now.

Christian protests are the shit! I can only hope that I would be so blessed one day.

While I don't have any pity at all for Ryan Dunn(because he was drinking and driving recklessly and putting innocent lives at risk) I still hope the protesters get an ass beating.

• Like 2

Maybe Shirley will get to meet Party Boy.

• Like 1

I can't believe that the world hasn't 'opened fire' on these friggin' nuts.

Well for starters you can't take any action against idiots you don't know... I guess I'm pretty much the only German who ever heard of the westboro braindeath crowd. :fdevil:

• Like 1

We need new movies like 'Asswipe, the History of WBC.'

• Like 1

WBC was going to protest the tornado in Joplin too. "Was" is the key word here. People in Joplin were so emotional about it they organized their own rally. WBC had called the city for permission, etc and ended up not even showing up. That was actually wise on their part because emotions were already so high there and people would've reacted violently if they'd shown. Then WBC goes on Twitter and brags that millions heard their message that day! Some of them were even trying to say they were two blocks away from the main rally. Liars! Guess they don't know lying is a sin huh?

Morontheist dogma #3,661: It's only a sin when the other side does it.

Guess what the fuckfaces would do if a counter-rally got even half as caustic toward them as they "rightfully in da name of da lawd" regularly get at everyone else?

Aaaaah, one of the few doubtlessly good verses in the book'o'bullshit - the one about the mote and the housebeam... :fdevil:

When is Fred Phelps going to drop dead? Someone spike the old fuck nuts' oatmeal or something, worthless human being.