Goodbye Jesus

I Know. Right? Wtf?

Fweethawt

Fwee! I hope you've returned to continue teasing and tormenting me.

I've missed your mousy ass.

I don't recall teasing you. :-)

I do hope to be around more often now that I finally got a way cool smart phone that allows me to do this sort of thing whenever I want since I don't have my office job anymore.

Its nice to know you're still around. :-)

Maybe you need to go look into alzheimers Fweet. You are not remembering many folks.

Maybe you need to go look into alzheimers Fweet. You are not remembering many folks.

Are you suggesting that I drill a hole in my head? WTF?

How does one "look into alzheimers"? WTF again!

Anyway (which happens to be Pitchu's unfavorite stall word) I do remember a certain member that always called me Fweet instead of Fwee. End3, Are you someone that I should remember? Are you from Oregon?

I agree with Scifi Chica, except that I know next to nothing about how they speak in Australia apart from what I learned in Yahoo Serious movies.

I'm so sorry.

Its a mistake that has and will cost Australia dearly for many decades yet.

Those movies killed it. They used to give me belly laughs. But as Pitchu can attest, I sometimes like lowbrow comedy (she once gave me a hard time for my admiration of Weird Al's "UHF."

What you should be apologizing for is "Bad Boy Bubby." That was some weird shit.

Are you suggesting that I drill a hole in my head? WTF?

How does one "look into alzheimers"? WTF again!

Anyway (which happens to be Pitchu's unfavorite stall word) I do remember a certain member that always called me Fweet instead of Fwee. End3, Are you someone that I should remember? Are you from Oregon?

I arrived about the time you were mostly gone.....late 2007ish. Have seen you a few times since. Had you and I had much communication, I'm sure you would have remembered barring illness. I is a Texan.

I seem to remember Foxy Methoxy meeting with - and banging - a little redheaded MILF that was a member of the board. And I also remember her viciously defending her decision to have her son circumsized.

Why would I remember that shit???!!!

I is a Texan.

Then I guess I wont mess with you...

Another annoying expression: "There's no I in team."

Fidgety, crotchety and aged-y, but still around.

I haven't figured out how to simultaneously keep dictionary.com open the same time I'm posting here. As I used to in order to translate your posts.

So, until I find a solution, I'd appreciate it if you'd just speak English. ;-)

Ha-ha!

Is this what you meant by, "teasing"? :-)

I usually snap back with a, "Oh yeah? Well - there's no T in I'm, either!"

Then you get the SERIOUS wtf look accompanied by "huh?!?!"

Steel trap memory. That was 7 years ago!

That same woman also claimed to have dated Geoff Tate.

And there was a time that you and a buddy of yours - possibly a coworker - went through a stage of post-bombing the snot out of Ex-C with a bunch of funny of-the-wall shit. :-)

She also claimed to have dated Duff from Guns n Roses... Me and Jose were so bored at our old job and exc was our refuge. Neither of us work there anymore, thankfully.

She also claimed to have dated Duff from Guns n Roses... Me and Jose were so bored at our old job and exc was our refuge. Neither of us work there anymore, thankfully.

I did the dame thing there for a while.

I was to a point that posting on exc WAS my job. And occasionally I'd do my work to get a break from it.

I'm guilty of using "No problem" and "my bad". I think it just slips into people's vocabularies without them realizing it. Myself, I've just adopted them as slang, because other people use them.

What's odd, is what grates on my nerves, is the word "weaponize" meaning to make a weapon out of something, and the use of the word issues. I don't know why, but weaponize, just irritates me, and the word issues seems to be used often as a politically correct substitute, when the appropriate word would be problems.

Don't know if it was already posted.

But 2 instead of to or 4 instead of four and most kinds of text speech.

The worst is "at the end of the day" everytime I hear that I just want to punch the pretenous prick who's talking

EDIT: Though we've never met Fwee....I mis read your screen name at first as "Freetwat". Geuss that's freudian somehow.

There may be no "me" in team but there are three "u"'s in "Shut the fuck up!"

Works every time unless you're in the military. Then it works differently.

I agree with Scifi Chica, except that I know next to nothing about how they speak in Australia apart from what I learned in Yahoo Serious movies.

I'm so sorry.

Its a mistake that has and will cost Australia dearly for many decades yet.

Those movies killed it. They used to give me belly laughs. But as Pitchu can attest, I sometimes like lowbrow comedy (she once gave me a hard time for my admiration of Weird Al's "UHF."

What you should be apologizing for is "Bad Boy Bubby." That was some weird shit.

Australia will now perform seppuku. Humble apologies to World.

That same woman also claimed to have dated Geoff Tate.

And there was a time that you and a buddy of yours - possibly a coworker - went through a stage of post-bombing the snot out of Ex-C with a bunch of funny of-the-wall shit. :-)

Who the hell is Geoff Tate? Bloody readheads :)

Like fuck we will :P

Like fuck we will :P

You obviously haven't watched the movie! LOL :P

And sometimes I respond with "but there's a me in there."

But there is a "me" in team. :HaHa:

But there is a "me" in team. :HaHa:

Ooops, I meant "I'

I'm still waking up.

I haven't even finished my coffee....Waaaaaaaa......stop picking on me......waaaaa. :D

Having worked with lawyers for a number of years I have noticed favorite words they use with their clients - there was one attorney who constantly used the word "typically". A good hedging kind of word. Nice way of saying hey, the law is typically this and that BUT...YOU MIGHT GET SCREWED ANYWAY.

Another one is "the reality is ... blah blah blah" over and over-- a way to minimize getting beat up by your client when they don't like your answer, I guess.

The words "pro" "epic" and "swag." Especially swag. Fuck that word.

Literally had a conversation with my friend in which I asked "Hey what's up?" to which he replied "Just playing some Zelda swag. Eating donuts swagswag. Got my Justin Beiber swag on." WOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

Epic and Pro were popular a few years ago but every time I hear someone say "Damn that was epic bro" or "Epic fail" I just want to smack the shit out of them.