Goodbye Jesus

The Death Bed Experience

Margee

Well, my darling friend went 'home' to be the lord last night, as her son says. I am glad her fight is over. She fought for breathe in the last 7 days. It was awful to watch. I will always remember the good times I had with this lady over my lifetime.

She knew of my very weak faith.We really talked about it. But that's all she knew. I never told her about the real me and the total non-belief. She said she would pray for me and I knew that she would. One thing I talked quite openly to her about in the last week, was that if she 'arrived' in heaven before me, she could find a way to talk to god about giving her permission to give me a clear, cut sign that it was all true. Her whole life was 'the lord'. Wouldn't you think he would allow her to do this for me?? She told me she would ask 'him' about doing this favor. Of course, I also put in the request that if she met my mom, dad and sister - she would also let me know in a very clear way. She said yes to this also.

So I am sitting here this morning waiting on my sign. Mind you - she could still be registering... :shrug: .... I suppose it will take awhile for her to be shown to her new room for eternity and all. So I'll give her a couple of days and she if she can contact me. If anyone could - I know this feisty, little woman would find a way.

Anyway, back to the OP - This whole 'faith thing' at death must be a wonderful belief to have - she was so excited to meet the lord face to face. I don't have that anymore and I have to admit - it does make me sad...............

Goodbye to my wonderful friend............. If you can hear me or see me - one more time I say, 'I love you and thanks'.....................

Sorry about your loss, Margee

Condolences Margee. May your friend RIP.

As believers we had a host of stuff we could post but now all we can do is show some moral support.

Hugs to you.