Goodbye Jesus

Entering the lion's den tonight

Poonis

Oh, it's not a debate or the like. It is a 'Christian Witness Training' deal. They assume only christians will attend, to learn how to convert non-christians to christianity.

I will be one against many.

100325[/snapback]

*worries* Um, angry Christian hardliners in groups have a history of physical violence. Be careful.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
*worries* Um, angry Christian hardliners in groups have a history of physical violence. Be careful.

100758[/snapback]

That's what makes me think I am a sadist for doing this.

Um, I'm reading the evangelism manual you provided a link to.

*shudder*

"If they're shaking and crying, you have them exactly where you want them! Time to share the Good News!"

What a sick bunch of vicious bastards.

Next meeting I will bring an audio recorder so I can post our role-playing, although I will ask first if they mind me using it.

100757[/snapback]

Yes. It is illegal to do an audio recording without consent. Just so you know. If you don't have the consent, we can't give people access to it here. But if you do have consent, then it's fine.

OK here it is, the worksheet that we studied and answered as part of the 'new member' indoctrination.

I did not mention this yesterday, as I wanted to wait until I had a scan of it. Look down where I circled in red. Do you believe this? These are the answers I was given.

Now, of course, this is all purely metaphorical... but would it still have been taken as metaphorical 300+ years ago?

Next meeting I will bring an audio recorder so I can post our role-playing, although I will ask first if they mind me using it.

100757[/snapback]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

SO WHAT'S WHAT THOSE BOTTOM 4 QUESTIONS ARE!

I heard them before, IN THAT ORDER! OH man, I always asked if they all got Witless lessons, morons. THEY DO!

this is a recording

this is a recording

I'm sorry but the human you have reached has been replaced by a mindless word memorizing drone. Please leave a message and they'll get back to you in their next life. beeep

100759[/snapback]

only if you get beat up. if you're successful or at least have an enjoyable safe time, then you can be a happyist

Yes. It is illegal to do an audio recording without consent. Just so you know. If you don't have the consent, we can't give people access to it here. But if you do have consent, then it's fine.

100765[/snapback]

I'm not sure that's true. The law applies to government officials and requires them to get permission or to get a warrent, but if the recording is done in a public setting I believe there are no privacy concerns. Any lawyers care to step in an correct this?

I thought that as long as ONE of the persons knew a recording was being made, that's all that counted. I believe the same goes for phone conversations, as long as one of the two parties knows, it's ok. IT's when someone else records your conversations that there's an issue

Can't you just say you want to record it for future reference, or something? Like taking notes in a class?

100759[/snapback]

only if you get beat up. if you're successful or at least have an enjoyable safe time, then you can be a happyist

100768[/snapback]

Actually, he wouldn't be a sadist, he would be a masochist.

Sadist=someone who gets enjoyment out of hurting other people

Masochist=someone who gets enjoyment out of being hurt

100759[/snapback]

100768[/snapback]

Actually, he wouldn't be a sadist, he would be a masochist.

Sadist=someone who gets enjoyment out of hurting other people

Masochist=someone who gets enjoyment out of being hurt

101166[/snapback]

My bad, had my terminology switched around. Although now that I think about it... ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

SO WHAT'S WHAT THOSE BOTTOM 4 QUESTIONS ARE!

I heard them before, IN THAT ORDER!  OH man, I always asked if they all got Witless lessons, morons.  THEY DO!

this is a recording

this is a recording

I'm sorry but the human you have reached has been replaced by a mindless word memorizing drone.  Please leave a message and they'll get back to you in their next life.   beeep

100766[/snapback]

Yes, when I read the last four lines I remembered being asked all of these questions in order. YEESH! Gave me fuckin shivers!

FUCKIN CARNIES!!!

*I would also like to thank Poonis for this post. I found out through some links on Dr. Dino's site that he (Kent Hovind) will be conducting a lecture on Dec. 6 that is a driveable distance from where I live.

Definitely going.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked out the link you put at the bottom of the questionnaire *shudders*. Check out the Pagans Only section :

If you are sincerely interested in the things of God, but you have questions about God

(evolution, authenticity of the Bible)

please visit: www.drdino.com

:lmao::lmao: There goes Dr Dino again. Jeez, make sure to check your mental health after every meeting Poonis you just might go into seizure if they dare provide that link for assimilationevangelization.

We all await eagerly you next report from within the Twilight Zone. :grin:

DH