Goodbye Jesus

I Believe Heaven Exists (seeking Suggestions?)

TripMarz

To me Heaven is a place... A place on the metaphysical plane that is the internet... A place where regular people can spar openly with fundamentalists religious extremists and is not moderated by Christians. Oh the glory of the paradise, of that corner of the internetss a place where I can effectively debate the religious winged ones without being 404'd for making sense.

I am seeking suggestions for sites on the net to go to make new Christian friends, where I won't be 404'd (deleted) for my thoughts on religion.

Do you have an account there?

Do they believe in the freedom of speech?

Are there groups of A/A people?

Are they really, really WBC'd (hardcore nuts)?

post-15909-0-33180700-1309828357_thumb.jpeg

Interfaith Forums isn't a bad place for that kind of debate. The main admin Lightkeeper is quite nice, and it's open to all beliefs and none.

I have an account there but haven't been by in a while. There are definitely a couple of hardcore Christians there and a few A/A people.

I'll check them out, I like an active place, the more wingnuttie the better as far as playing with the fundies goes.

Well, the most spectacular wingnuttery I've seen lately is at the JREF (James Randi Educational Foundation) forums. The moderation is fairly strict as to tone, so we have to come up with polite ways of saying "WTF were you thinking?"

have you ever been to sodahead.com there are so many fun, fun, fundis.. and no moderators. The fundis will jump into polls baiting them all day long...lol

Well, the most spectacular wingnuttery I've seen lately is at the JREF (James Randi Educational Foundation) forums. The moderation is fairly strict as to tone, so we have to come up with polite ways of saying "WTF were you thinking?"