Thank You

Noggy

I just wanted to thank everyone for this site. I have no clue where I would be at in my "spiritual" journey right now if not for this site. The testimonials and everything else have been so helpful. I don't know how to contact the Webadmin, or whoever designed this, or how to better contact everyone who I've come across and read their testimony than a topic like this.

But thank you, for everything. My eyes have been open, and now I can begin to live my life.

• Like 1

Congratulations on getting to live your life. I've been living my life for over a decade now, and it's way more fun than following the "will" of an imaginary creature. :D

I haven't got my beer on yet. Perhaps I should have a couple of pints before I respond. :beer:

And Riogho, it's good to have you here. :)

• Super Moderator

II Parentheses 6:13

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit of Ex-C.

• Like 2

Sitting here with a glass of wine. Chilling out with a great music video on YouTube. Been here on ex-c awhile and not planning on leaving anytime soon.

And glad to have you here Riogho!

• Like 1

I just wanted to thank everyone for this site. I have no clue where I would be at in my "spiritual" journey right now if not for this site. The testimonials and everything else have been so helpful. I don't know how to contact the Webadmin, or whoever designed this, or how to better contact everyone who I've come across and read their testimony than a topic like this.

But thank you, for everything. My eyes have been open, and now I can begin to live my life.

Fantastic!

II Parentheses 6:13

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit of Ex-C.

That quote is taken out of context. If you were really filled with the spirit of ExC and mediate on its meaning, you would realize that excess on occasion is to be embraced. Perhaps you should start your own reformed ExC and leave the rest of us to our fundamental understanding and correct interpretation.

:P

Really good to have you Riogho! :grin: I'd die without this site! This is my sanity!! :wacko: Lol