Goodbye Jesus

Christianity Pleagues My Mind

Kaiser01

does any one ever feel that feeling that no matter what is said to refute the christian religion that it isnt true?

i dont know what it is but latley evrything i think my brain will manifacture some response to why god is real or why the religion is posible and i know it is not and i know the reasons it is not.i fight the feeling of course and throw out logical answers but it just dosnt feel real anymore. i feel like ive just lost my zeal for atheism and i really dont want too.

just curious if any one else has this problem and how they deal with it or if any one felt the same thing after deconverting. its driving me nuts, and it isnt just selective with the religion topic its infested all my memory and logic.

just for some info that might help, im a closet atheist atm and still atend church three times a week (not my choice) and evry one i know is a bunch of fundys from hell. if this posibly has anything to do with it.

You are still being exposed to the brainwashing, like any dependency, best way to quit is to go cold turkey.

If you are forced to attend, try drifting off and not open your mind to the rubbish.

• Super Moderator

Since you are forced to go to church three times a week I assume you are a minor child. It's hard to come out or live as you wish until you're an adult. Constant doses of the brainwashing are detrimental, but perhaps you could become an observer, much like an anthropologist studying a strange tribe in the jungles of Booga Booga.

It will get easier once you get away from it. Good luck.