Goodbye Jesus

Thunderf00t -westboro Baptist Church Interview

paul34

Laughed the whole time. I could see myself agreeing or at least approving of a lot of that when I believed, so long as it was as nuanced and watered down as it usually is. It's so funny to hear xtians now complain about this group being fakes or a disgrace to xtianity when they are them pretty much what they are to the rest of the world. I certainly don't wish to ignore the suffering they cause, but I'm with the Amazing Atheist in saying I sort of like them for that and for actually being honest and embracing the backlash instead of sitting there trying to flower up this crap.

I don't know if it was just me, but something about it looked like a Muppets skit. Very funny.

I love the WBC!! They're like a mirror for Christians that exaggerates their unflattering parts. They believe the same things as the rest of the fundamentalists, they just take it even more literally. Christians hate it because it's looking at themselves.

• Like 3

The WBC is a church that mainly consists of lawyers and their families. They stir up trouble until people lash out against them, and then they sue and make lots of money. It's just a scam.

The WBC is a church that mainly consists of lawyers and their families. They stir up trouble until people lash out against them, and then they sue and make lots of money. It's just a scam.

That's part of it, but the children that are raised in the church are made to think it's legit and the only way for them or else they're disowned for dissenting in any way. It looks likely to me that there's a deeper held motive for doing that than the scam, and in any case, I feel sorry for them.

The older woman sure has a lot of anger.

that old hag sounds like a loudmouth drunk. Just talking over anyone who tries to talk sense to you makes you right?

• Like 1

Is that woman in the middle for real? She seems like a parody. No one could be that deranged. I was never like those women, thankfully.

At this moment, I'm actually hoping there is some kind of god of "justice", so that he can slap that middle woman across the face, pick her up by her "scruffy neck and drop kick her ass into hell" (just like she said god is going to do to Thunderf00t). What an absolute bitch! She manifests the typical reason why so many people are xtians, which is for the illusion superiority. There is no humility in that woman. Pure elitism. She is one of the worst narcissists I've ever seen. "Hush ... hush ... hush! Little boy!! Shut up!" She has nothing to say that is of any value whatsoever. She's just posturing superiority. Deep down, she must have an overwhelming sense of inferiority for her to behave that way. Her insulting attitude was not necessary for her to assert her position. She's one of the most haughty, arrogant, obnoxious, hostile human beings I've ever heard.

Unfortunately Thundef00t is horrible at having discussions with Xtians. His discussion with Ray Comfort was pathetic. He looked lost in that one too. He should not have allowed that woman to speak to him that way (although I suspect he did it because she made herself look like a complete lunatic).

I wish it had been Matt Dillahunty sitting with her at the table! :bluegrab::die:

:lmao:

• Like 2

It is good folk like this are exposed to as much media as possible. Like the Todd Bentley debacle, everyone thought he was the new move of gawd and then he fucked up and the folk that backed him backpeddled big time.

Watching train wrecks can be fun too :HaHa:

I couldn't get past 5 or 6 minutes, it was just too painful.

That was funny as hell. The only irritating part for me was the atheist guy kept trying to reason with them. They weren't having any of it. It would have been far better just to toy with them and play along.

British pissants :lmao:

I find it embarrassing to have been associated with their religion in the past. I notice they prefer the KJV 1611 bible and this seems to coincide with what century their mental powers embrace. They find it difficult to live in the 21st century because they still subscribe to archaic bronze-aged beliefs. They willfully dumb themselves down.

OMG, I know a woman who was just like that woman in the middle. She was something else. She was just so negative, judgmental and condescending. Just like the crazy woman in the middle - they could be twins.

I was not like these women - yay!!!!!

The funniest thing to me is that she keeps talking about pride, etc. Honestly, she is the most prideful woman but just can't see it. The irony.