Goodbye Jesus

"I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back!"

woodsmoke

Bah, I should have realized y'all would make ASSumers of yourselves--especially you Mouse Man! :HaHa:

In connection with my post concerning the whole Rameus debacle (and in answer to SM's question), I think you all need to understand I was very careful to word it in a way so as to avoid taking sides on the issue, or really giving any opinion of my own. I do have my thoughts on the matter, but I think everyone else has been stirring that particular pile of shit plenty enough and I see no reason to take my turn with the ladle.

Without going into detail, I simply feel it's time I get out and stretch my legs a bit; give both myself and Dave's house some time to air out. This doesn't mean I'm swearing off ExC forever, nor does it mean I harbor any ill will toward anyone here. I don't know if/when I'll be back, but you can rest assured I'm not leaving in some overdramatic huff (over-wordy, on the other hand... your call). I'm sad to see the other folks who have decided to make use of Dave's "open door policy" leaving with no apparent intention of returning, as I'm sure all of them contribute something special and unique to the community here, and some of them are cherished friends of mine. We'll almost certainly be somewhat the less for their loss, but that's their call to make, and they gotta' do what they feel is right just like the rest of us.

I also appreciate the PM I received (I'd actually forgotten about the book; thanks for reminding me and caring :) ), and somewhat in reply to that, should any of you feel the inexplicable need to keep in contact with me, my email is woodsmoke@gmail.com and my MSN handle is woodsmoke@boxfrog.com. That being said, and having never been any good with "long goodbyes," I'll be sure not to upset the welcome mat (after all, I fully hope to see it in exactly the same spot should I ever find myself in this neck o' the e-woods again), and I bid you all adieu.

Bah, I should have realized y'all would make ASSumers of yourselves--especially you Mouse Man! :HaHa:

I'm commenting on this before I read any further. :vent:

Hey Woody!

:kiss: my :moon:

Okay, I'm going to finish reading now. :HaHa:

I'll be sure not to upset the welcome mat (after all, I fully hope to see it in exactly the same spot should I ever find myself in this neck o' the e-woods again)

Take care of yourself, Woody. :wave:

Be good. :grin:

Be good Woody, and you're welcome to come back anytime you want.

:wave:

Aw, you'll be missed. Take care. :HappyCry:

(well, I doubt you'll see this even)

Aw, you'll be missed. Take care.

Ditto.

See ya woody.

I'll probably pay you a visit next month. you better have my mountain dew ready :)

Look after yourself mate. Don't be a stranger... :wave: