Goodbye Jesus

An Amusing Insult Agaisnt Atheists/atheism

SilentLoner

So I'm debating this fanantic idiot on youtube. To sum up - they agree with the idea that recent natural disasters and 9/11 were punishments from god. I know, waste of brain cells here but I'm bored enough to do it.

Anyways, they replied with this little line and I thought I'd post this for a few laughs:

3. Athiest has the letters h-a-t-e in it. I believe this is a fitting symbol of athieism.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they reply when I point out that "Christians" has the word A-S-S in it and I find it fitting for them.

• Like 1

Debating with people of such a low intellectual capacity is below you! If you are that bored, I suggest that you go to Wikipedia and press the "Random article" button!!

• Like 1

Atheist also has the letters t-e-s-t, which is also quite fitting, since we test everything against logic and reality. How about asking where the word l-o-v-e is in the word christianity?

Debating with people of such a low intellectual capacity is below you! If you are that bored, I suggest that you go to Wikipedia and press the "Random article" button!!

I did but got bored with that :shrug: I spend too much time on wiki as it is though lol.

I just find it occasionally amusing to poke at trolls.

So I'm debating this fanantic idiot on youtube. To sum up - they agree with the idea that recent natural disasters and 9/11 were punishments from god. I know, waste of brain cells here but I'm bored enough to do it.

Anyways, they replied with this little line and I thought I'd post this for a few laughs:

3. Athiest has the letters h-a-t-e in it. I believe this is a fitting symbol of athieism.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they reply when I point out that "Christians" has the word A-S-S in it and I find it fitting for them.

Makes sense that when they look at an atheist they only see hate. Probably why when I look at "christians" I see shit. ;)

If only they got to know us better then they might see "staithe" which is like a wharf. They would learn they can dock here and unload all their problems. But they like their shitty cargo and will likely carry it until they die.

mwc

And, don't forget:

• Christians also has the word "S-H-I-T" (or S-H-I-T-S, if you prefer the pluralistic approach) in it.

• Not to mention "S-T-A-I-N"

• And, you can get "I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y" out of christianity — as many of them do — if you use the "n" twice, but that's OK. If you can have a 3-in-1 god, why not a 2-in-1 letter? :lmao:

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

Christian = Trichinas = Parasite

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Christianity: Racy Shit In It

christianity also is N-A-S-T-Y. They also have to S-T-R-A-I-N to have ignorance through faith, which could lead to a S-H-I-T-T-Y bowel movement.

it's also full of S-H-I-T :grin:

well, i see everyone beat me to the punch on that one...hey look! Dancing Jesus! :jesus:

If the recent natural disasters are punishment from god, ask them why he is picking on the bible belt? He must be pissed at the christians.

Atheist also has T-E-A in it.

And now I think I'll go have a cup.

This thread has me LOLing. You guys are some funny and sick bastards. The only problem with this is that when I laugh at my office, I can't explain to anyone why, as they're all Christians.

Sentence from the letters of C H R I S T I A N I T Y:

Christianity, that strict city cast in chains ain't sanity, sat in shit, sin.