Goodbye Jesus

Quick And Easy Results

chosendarkness

I do various meditations, too. In addition to mindfulness meditations, I do Tonglen and chant on my own (this is different from Kirtan) with prayer beads. I have one chant I do over and over, this particular

. I've honestly only practiced this maybe 10, 15 times ever, but now any time I am entering a stressful social situation and notice stress symptoms mounting, I chant this quietly under my breath (or even just in my head) and it shifts me into a calm state. By far, the chanting/bead combo has been the most fruitful in terms of observable changes in a person. It also brings me understanding toward Catholics who find comfort in the repetition of the rosary.

Phanta

What kind of hypnosis do you do?

I found an Eriksonian hypnotherapist on-line who offers tons of free videos and mp3s.

I'm finding that most important in hypnosis is that you desire the goal and believe deeply that hypnosis can help do, one way or another, the thing you are asking it to do. If you believe it, the suggestible state helps our brains align to the messages we hear as best it can. So, for instance, I don't even try the one for past life regression or making my boobs bigger, because I don't believe and don't care, respectively. I do the ones that sound fun or interesting, or hone in on a particular goal of mine. If I think whatever I'm listening to is crap, I don't force it, because it's just not going to work.

These are hypnotic experiences my brain was susceptible to. Your mileage will vary.

Deep Trance Experience My favorite. Delicious.

These are lovely, short meditations, to unlock some bit of inspiration for healing or growth tucked away in my unconscious...sort of drowned out by the noise of life:

Being a Stick on a Stream

Butterfly Meditation

Healing Meditation: Life as a Tree

Healing Meditation: Life as a Fish

Healing Meditation: Life as a Raindrop

Love Removal Process Yeah, really. My results after listening to it 4-5 times was that it removed my affect around 2-3 particularly upsetting memories, while retaining the memory itself and my judgment around the situation. I just no longer had the charge... I should have kept at it, but I was so exhausted all the time and was falling asleep during it.

His youtube channel is dan19878.

I like his voice a lot and I go under very quickly with him. Everyone is different, though. He is very new agey, and I am not so much. So, I focus on a few tracks that speak to my interests/foci and leave the rest. My current video favs are

and Help Your Child To Sleep With Hypno Sack Boy, all to help me fall asleep, which is a big problem for me. I haven't explore any of the other videos.

Oh, he also taught me how to self-hypnotize at any time, which I now do from time to time, especially to fend off car sickness.

Phanta

Thanks! I don't think I've ever been hypnotized, I'm not really comfortable with it so that's why I did the night recording. Really I just don't understand it. I like guided meditation though, from listening to your hypnosis links, maybe it's similar to gm. I don't really understand being in a 'trance'.

That's interesting that you had what sounds like some pretty major results from the love removal process one. I've heard that when you're changing something that much you can feel affects in your body like headaches, but they're supposed to eventually go away as you continue with it. I experienced a little of that with the night recording., just for a couple of days. I've heard that it can mean it's working. There must be something to bypassing the conscious and speaking directly to the subconscious, which I've heard some say it's also your 'higher self' which can draw pretty amazing things to itself. Lots of people read the Secret, yet maybe the lack of success is because the deeply held beliefs didn't change because the conscious blocked it out.

What kind of hypnosis do you do?

I found an Eriksonian hypnotherapist on-line who offers tons of free videos and mp3s.

I'm finding that most important in hypnosis is that you desire the goal and believe deeply that hypnosis can help do, one way or another, the thing you are asking it to do. If you believe it, the suggestible state helps our brains align to the messages we hear as best it can. So, for instance, I don't even try the one for past life regression or making my boobs bigger, because I don't believe and don't care, respectively. I do the ones that sound fun or interesting, or hone in on a particular goal of mine. If I think whatever I'm listening to is crap, I don't force it, because it's just not going to work.

These are hypnotic experiences my brain was susceptible to. Your mileage will vary.

Deep Trance Experience My favorite. Delicious.

These are lovely, short meditations, to unlock some bit of inspiration for healing or growth tucked away in my unconscious...sort of drowned out by the noise of life:

Being a Stick on a Stream

Butterfly Meditation

Healing Meditation: Life as a Tree

Healing Meditation: Life as a Fish

Healing Meditation: Life as a Raindrop

Love Removal Process Yeah, really. My results after listening to it 4-5 times was that it removed my affect around 2-3 particularly upsetting memories, while retaining the memory itself and my judgment around the situation. I just no longer had the charge... I should have kept at it, but I was so exhausted all the time and was falling asleep during it.

His youtube channel is dan19878.

I like his voice a lot and I go under very quickly with him. Everyone is different, though. He is very new agey, and I am not so much. So, I focus on a few tracks that speak to my interests/foci and leave the rest. My current video favs are

and Help Your Child To Sleep With Hypno Sack Boy, all to help me fall asleep, which is a big problem for me. I haven't explore any of the other videos.

Oh, he also taught me how to self-hypnotize at any time, which I now do from time to time, especially to fend off car sickness.

Phanta

Thanks! I don't think I've ever been hypnotized, I'm not really comfortable with it so that's why I did the night recording. Really I just don't understand it. I like guided meditation though, from listening to your hypnosis links, maybe it's similar to gm. I don't really understand being in a 'trance'.

Your night recordings sound interesting. I would be interested in trying that technique.

So far my experience with trance is just being in a very deep, relaxed, suggestible state. I feel a little heavy...similar to if I've had more than a bit to drink, but without the confusion and "buzz". Just the relaxation part. If I am hearing things I believe in that state, my brain weaves an experience, or a healing, out of what I am hearing. If I do not believe of am not comfortable with the situation, I will not go under. This is why I do hypnosis with this guy's tracks instead of a living person in front of me. I still feel too vulnerable to entrust myself at that level to someone in person, or in most group settings (like a church or such). Kirtan comes close, but while I feel relaxed doing group Kirtan, the groupiness of it keeps me from getting into the deep suggestible state. I also wouldn't feel comfortable in a charismatic Christian church, where hypnosis is rampant and I don't agree with the message.

That's interesting that you had what sounds like some pretty major results from the love removal process one.

Yes. Because I trusted the process, it had a strong effect. It did take a couple tries. The brain still needs to put forth some effort to override old habitual paths, but the worst memory was significantly changed. For a year it had upset me at a level 10. After attacking it with that track 3 times in quick succession (within 2-3 weeks), it was reduced to a 2/3 in terms of distress.

I've heard that when you're changing something that much you can feel affects in your body like headaches, but they're supposed to eventually go away as you continue with it. I experienced a little of that with the night recording., just for a couple of days. I've heard that it can mean it's working.

That's interesting. I didn't experience any of that, but I was having a really difficult time in general, so additional physical symptoms would have likely gone unnoticed.

There must be something to bypassing the conscious and speaking directly to the subconscious, which I've heard some say it's also your 'higher self' which can draw pretty amazing things to itself.

Interesting. I see it the opposite, that I draw myself to things/thoughts. The exception would be living things (people and animals). In that case, there is an attraction or repulsion that is co-created.

Lots of people read the Secret, yet maybe the lack of success is because the deeply held beliefs didn't change because the conscious blocked it out.

Holding onto the belief was more important than the new goal that would bring success.

Phanta

I don't play any musical instruments... at least, not well at all. I've watched the music discussion with a bit of puzzlement because I could not connect with anything you all were saying until I saw these:

Yes. When I've improvised and when I hear and shape ideas within forms, it comes from inside me and I become the music, rather than rehashing it. Can't get any more spiritual than that!

One of the main reasons I play music is because of the experience. Some call it spiritual, I call it 'the zone'. When it's on, oh-boy it's on. I don't know of any experience quite like it except for sex. I think it's very similar, in that anyone can do it and make it hot. Don't need to study the techniques too much, just get in there and let nature take it's course. Anyone can do that.

To me that's the secret of life, that it's simple and anyone can do things that seem like magic. What I'm interested in are things that are simple, easy and practical, with results.

One thing I connect with here: I learned a technique called "spirit singing" that I now practice every month on a certain monthly holiday. No words are necessary, it can be done simply with sounds and most often is. You center yourself, connect with "spirit" or the Divine or your higher self or whatever it is that moves you, and then just make a sound. Let the sound become a song, and let the song move however it "wants to" or however you are moved to sing it in the moment.

Often I find the song ends up rising and falling in various ways and eventually comes to a close naturally.

Some of them have moved me to tears in their beauty, and actually when we learned this in a group and then listened to each other sing, the songs of others often moved us to tears.

I'm not talking about skipping years of experience, but just the techniques that make an impact in your life. Kind of like interval training is for your body. Because of how the chemicals in our body react to it, you get better results than aerobics with less effort.

Apart from what I said already, I can't think of any techniques. I unexpectedly hear things like melodies with background chord structures. But the one place where I get ideas the most, is in the shower! I don't know why, it just happens. I usually can't consciously decide to compose. When I'm arranging, I can consciously go through a tune, and ideas flow. But I have to be spontaneous when composing.

Let the sound become a song, and let the song move however it "wants to" or however you are moved to sing it in the moment.

The mind/body connection is amazing. Our unconscious mind knows a lot more than we think. This discussion reminds me of the way certain christians argue about consciousness being what is left after we die. This view cuts out the unconscious that runs our bodies and thinks faster and better than our conscious self. We aren't whole, complete beings in the christian view.

Other people would fall down under the spirit in Charismatic churches but I never did. I've always just though I can't be 'tranced', but maybe I just didn't trust them. What's interesting is, when they really tapped into the subconscious belief or whatever it was.. you would feel REALLY good. You really felt alive and empowered, a very high vibration. Then it would come down as you had to face life again. They were able to get positive belief really high, but couldn't keep it there. You'd have to go back and try to get it again. My question is, can't we bring ourselves, step by step, to a higher vibration that we can live with daily by changing our beliefs?

There must be something to bypassing the conscious and speaking directly to the subconscious, which I've heard some say it's also your 'higher self' which can draw pretty amazing things to itself.

Interesting. I see it the opposite, that I draw myself to things/thoughts. The exception would be living things (people and animals). In that case, there is an attraction or repulsion that is co-created.

I thought the subconscious was us too. We're supposedly influenced by it all the time,so it sounds like it's us. I don't know, it doesn't really matter though. What's important is if something works or not.

Lots of people read the Secret, yet maybe the lack of success is because the deeply held beliefs didn't change because the conscious blocked it out.

Holding onto the belief was more important than the new goal that would bring success.

Phanta

That's true.

I'm not talking about skipping years of experience, but just the techniques that make an impact in your life. Kind of like interval training is for your body. Because of how the chemicals in our body react to it, you get better results than aerobics with less effort.

Apart from what I said already, I can't think of any techniques. I unexpectedly hear things like melodies with background chord structures. But the one place where I get ideas the most, is in the shower! I don't know why, it just happens. I usually can't consciously decide to compose. When I'm arranging, I can consciously go through a tune, and ideas flow. But I have to be spontaneous when composing.

That's funny, I hear tunes in the bathroom too. I also like to play whatever and just let it record, then go back and find what I like the best. Although, I never wrote anything I liked doing that. Usually the ones I liked were the first thing that pops out. Then try to be as spontaneous when finishing the rest of the parts of the song.

Other people would fall down under the spirit in Charismatic churches but I never did. I've always just though I can't be 'tranced', but maybe I just didn't trust them. What's interesting is, when they really tapped into the subconscious belief or whatever it was.. you would feel REALLY good. You really felt alive and empowered, a very high vibration. Then it would come down as you had to face life again. They were able to get positive belief really high, but couldn't keep it there. You'd have to go back and try to get it again. My question is, can't we bring ourselves, step by step, to a higher vibration that we can live with daily by changing our beliefs?

Quiestion: Are you high functioning in that state of mind? Could you work in that state?

I went to a hypnosis show once and was quickly culled from the stage group. I had never tranced out at a spiritual gathering. But, in the right setting, I am clearly suggestible. I have to feel safe and trust.

I thought the subconscious was us too. We're supposedly influenced by it all the time,so it sounds like it's us. I don't know, it doesn't really matter though. What's important is if something works or not.

I agree.

Interesting thoughts. Thanks for the conversation.

Phanta

Quiestion: Are you high functioning in that state of mind? Could you work in that state?

I don't want to be in ecstasy all the time, for moments sure. I want to live on a higher vibration, but do it such a way that it becomes normal. So I supposed that would mean taking steps. I think if you really want to change things you need reachable goals with a plan. Meditation and suggestion helps me find ways of doing that.

I don't want to be in ecstasy all the time, for moments sure. I want to live on a higher vibration, but do it such a way that it becomes normal. So I supposed that would mean taking steps. I think if you really want to change things you need reachable goals with a plan. Meditation and suggestion helps me find ways of doing that.

Sounds like a reasonable approach. Neat. I wish you well.

P

Usually the ones I liked were the first thing that pops out. Then try to be as spontaneous when finishing the rest of the parts of the song.

I find that to be true too.:)

I found the website that talks about the sleep recording. http://changeyourmind.com/ I've using someone's suggestion to not use music and just let it loop all night. I think different things work better for different people, but the basic idea is the same.