Goodbye Jesus

There Is No Fucking God

lostman42

Yesterday a kid in my town drowned to death in the river and another girl almost died trying to save him.

Now everyone on facebook is making their statuses about how they are praying for his family. It makes me sick that they think a loving God would sit and watch as that poor boy died. I can just picture him gasping for breath praying for help, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

A year ago another kid in my town committed suicide and all the fundies here immediately filled facebook with prayer requests. Where the hell was their god when that boy was sitting in his room with a loaded gun?

I wish religion would just go extinct, I hate it soooooooo much! I hate how it turns people into brain dead idiots!

I hear ya!! I saw a facebook status about how suffering builds more satisfaction in god and less satisfaction with self. As if we don't all struggle anyway thinking we're pieces of shit, without being told some creator thinks so too! This world could stand to have a lot less self-hatred. :49:

We should come up with an acronym for the word prayer.

When someone says they are praying for you they are saying I don't know what to say but will pretend to care.

Take a plate of eats to the parents, that at least shows meaningful compassion.

• Like 1

Christians fall all over each other trying to cover for their imaginary god who is made in the image of helpless, ignorant old men. Since suffering is one of the greatest values of this sick religion, they have to make it seem to be a good thing. There is no way to justify any tragedy, unless one's mind is given over to the misery called christianity.

• Like 2

Christians fall all over each other trying to cover for their imaginary god who is made in the image of helpless, ignorant old men. Since suffering is one of the greatest values of this sick religion, they have to make it seem to be a good thing.

Yep, a 18 month old baby girl, drown in the bottom of one of our pools around here yesterday. This will help to make the parents really strong.:Doh:

They've already said god wanted her as an angel.............:Doh: Slap my face again.................

• Like 1

Two different kids have made the news in Saint Louis.

3yr old policman's son shot and killed himself because the brain dead dad kept a loaded private weapon in the house where the kid could find it.

A 10yr recently shot and killed his 5 yr old sibling becuase the idiot parent again kept a loaded weapon in the house where kids could find it.

Guess what the prayer nuts are saying.

BTW the city cops are looking into charges against the police office. Probably something along the lines of criminal neglegence.

I have not heard anything about the 10yr old's case yet, as it was just announced this morning.

They've already said god wanted her as an angel

Then god is a selfish fuck who needs to have his/her teeth knocked in.

EDIT: Or "its". Silly me, assuming god deserves to be referred to as "she" or "he" or "him" or "her." Perhaps IT deserves to have ITS teeth knocked in.

"3yr old policman's son shot and killed himself because the brain dead dad kept a loaded private weapon in the house where the kid could find it.

BTW the city cops are looking into charges against the police office. Probably something along the lines of criminal neglegence."

Would it be reasonable to educate children to always report to their parents when they find a firearm?

• Like 3

"3yr old policman's son shot and killed himself because the brain dead dad kept a loaded private weapon in the house where the kid could find it.

BTW the city cops are looking into charges against the police office. Probably something along the lines of criminal neglegence."

Would it be reasonable to educate children to always report to their parents when they find a firearm?

Yes it would be reasonable. And you would think that a police officer who has had firearms training would have taught his son that.

However, as the father of a now three year old myself, I can attest to the fact that there are times when he will do things that he knows he is not suppose to do when we are not looking.

It is far more reasonable to expect a 10yr old to have been trained up to know better. But 3 is still a bit to young. In either case the blame falls on the parents.

Yesterday my mom met with the parents of the little boy who drowned and spent a few hours with them. She tied a ribbon to the bridge over the river.

When she got home I asked her how she can still believe in a loving god when these kinds of things happen. She responded with the usual crap about him being in heaven. Then I asked her if she will still think that God is good when I'm burning in hell.

Last night I came across a website about a two year old girl with cancer ( after being born three months prematurely), and the parents were ranting about how "Gawd is good!" Well fuck your gawd in the ass with a huge rubber dick! What kind of sick bastard would give an innocent, cute little baby cancer, especially one that already was born so sick and small? Their sky daddy is as much-or should I say more- of a sick fuck as Casey Anthony! :vent:

P = Passing the buck

R = Real people talking to imaginary beings.

A = Asking for advantages over fellow human beings

Y = Yearning for fantasies to be fulfilled

E = Expecting God to violate the freewill of others

R = Remaining inactive while believing you're actually doing something positive

• Like 4

P = Passing the buck

R = Real people talking to imaginary beings

A = Asking for advantages over fellow human beings

Y = Yearning for fantasies to be fulfilled

E = Expecting God to violate the freewill of others

R = Remaining inactive while believing you're actually doing something positive

Haha that's awesome! So true...

Guest ThereIsNoGod

You believe "God" loves you, to inspire you through the tough times and when shit hits the fan, you take the "His reasoning is greater than ours" line.......it occured to me the other day that christians and their God never hate anyone....everytime they hate someone, it's "Tough Love"

Yes it would be reasonable. And you would think that a police officer who has had firearms training would have taught his son that.

However, as the father of a now three year old myself, I can attest to the fact that there are times when he will do things that he knows he is not suppose to do when we are not looking.

It is far more reasonable to expect a 10yr old to have been trained up to know better. But 3 is still a bit to young. In either case the blame falls on the parents.

This is not reasonable. I was raised in a household with firearms. Since the age of ~2 there was always a loaded pistol well within my reach. I never, not once, ever touched any of those weapons on my own. I was educated from day 1 not to touch them. That they killed things dead and what dead was. So if I put my hands on them that things would become dead. I never wanted that so I stayed away. I was taught to use them when I got older and I still hold the belief that if you pick up a gun your intent should be to kill things with it (even if you're target shooting) because it's a deadly weapon and thinking of it that way you will give it the respect it deserves and not wave it around and point it at people or things you care about like an idiot. If you don't have the mind to kill then don't pick up a gun.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't do your best to keep guns from kids. I'm not saying you should keep loaded guns around little kids (even though I grew up that way) but I'm saying the premise of having kids report on adults is not reasonable. People should be taught to be responsible with their weapons no matter their age and that will take care of a lot of these problems. Personally, I don't have any guns in my house now. I have no need for them so I don't have them although I'm not opposed to them (I don't want to be bothered with caring for them and my wife has no experience with them so it's best not to have them).

mwc

OnceConvinced that was awesome.

Christians, you can pray to an imaginary being, or you could hope and do something productive, like LivingLife said, bring them some damn food!