Goodbye Jesus

Funny - Christian Mingle

Jds22

So smiles are a way or transmitting the ghey disease now?:nono:

• Super Moderator

What do they have to smile about anyway?

No gay sex, no straight sex, no masturbation (assuming they are GOOD Christians).

What do they have to smile about anyway?

No gay sex, no straight sex, no masturbation (assuming they are GOOD Christians).

And when married, no kink. That's the worst fucking part.

I was on that site.

I hate those commercials.

lol, it's not even for all christians, just the ones the site owners agree with. Why am i not suprised?

christianmingle.com - because if you live in the US 80% of the people you meet totally aren't christian. And if you live in the US and have internet access there aren't ten different churches within walking distance.

• 2 weeks later...

Christians can't help but interject themselves where they are not appropriate.

forced.jpg

• Like 5

I was wondering when someone was going to mention this!

Urgh, I hate seeing these commercials all damn day and the message drives me up the wall; You've been waiting for God's signals or some other bullshit. Ya know, its that philosophy, waiting for God, that drove me from the flock in the first place so I find it ironic that they're touting it as a good thing (or in this case, a basic behavior of a 'good christian' or whatever.

And yeah, I saw what they did there. Might as well put up a warning system to go along with it; when you've tried to smile at a person of the same sex, say, five times a message rather like this pops up;

YOU HAVE SMILED AT TOO MANY PEOPLE OF YOUR GENDER. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL IF YOU CONTINUE.

Find God's match for you...yeah, and if he or she is into domestic abuse, its because GOD wanted it so sorry, can't back out of that shit now!

This is my first post; I'm afraid I'm very self-conscience about participating in forums. But when I saw this post about Christian Mingle, I just had to chime in.

The commercials sicken me, and it makes me angry that Xians are even using the Internet to prey on vulnerable people.

This is my first post; I'm afraid I'm very self-conscience about participating in forums. But when I saw this post about Christian Mingle, I just had to chime in.

The commercials sicken me, and it makes me angry that Xians are even using the Internet to prey on vulnerable people.

YOU SHOULD BE SELF CONSCIENCE. I'VE ALREADY STARTED JUDGING YOU FOR THAT POST.

:eek:

I'm sure you mean that facetiously. I am a person who suffers from severe social anxiety, and those of us who do are extremely afraid of negative judgment.

Oh be nice.

Yes, he is just being facetious, so don't be self-conscious about posting here.

I'm sure you mean that facetiously. I am a person who suffers from severe social anxiety, and those of us who do are extremely afraid of negative judgment.

Bahahaha. Of course. Don't worry, we'll only be mean to you if your opinion is retarded.

Oh be nice.

Yes, he is just being facetious, so don't be self-conscious about posting here.

Thank you - I will try not to be...

Welcome to our nut house. Have no fear as here you can find support and encouragement.

No one here will judge you but we are very straight forward. The only ones that do get an earful here are theists that want to re save us poor deluded souls.:grin:

• Like 1

Bahahaha. Of course. Don't worry, we'll only be mean to you if your opinion is retarded.

And I thank you. I'm afraid that I can be pretty thin-skinned, but that is the nature of the social anxiety beast. And I'll try not to express retarded opnions!

Welcome to our nut house. Have no fear as here you can find support and encouragement.

No one here will judge you but we are very straight forward. The only ones that do get an earful here are theists that want to re save us poor deluded souls.:grin:

Then I haven't anything to worry about!

And I thank you. I'm afraid that I can be pretty thin-skinned, but that is the nature of the social anxiety beast. And I'll try not to express retarded opnions!

We get a lot of crazy stuff here. I suggest that you look into our "testimonials" forum. Perhaps type up your own testimony and post it, if you get the chance. It really helps to write it all down, and you'll get nothing but advice and encouragement! Welcome to Ex-C.

Welcome, Gawdless. I hope you find this a place where you can relax or bitch or laugh or learn or teach or sometimes do all of the above within one thread.

We get a lot of crazy stuff here. I suggest that you look into our "testimonials" forum. Perhaps type up your own testimony and post it, if you get the chance. It really helps to write it all down, and you'll get nothing but advice and encouragement! Welcome to Ex-C.

Thank you so much for the suggestion that I look into the testimonials forum. Simply reading the guidelines gave me a better sense of the compassionate nature of this website, and its members.

Welcome, Gawdless! Have fun exploring our little corner of the web! :)

Welcome, Gawdless! Have fun exploring our little corner of the web! :)

Thank you, Onyx!

Welcome gawdless! Please feel free to speak your mind (I'm sure noggy was just kidding). The vast majority of people here are non (or at least "less")-judgmental and very accepting, and you will always find someone here who is willing to listen to what you have to say-no matter what. One person's "retarded" statement can easily be another person's inspiration. ;)

• Like 1