Goodbye Jesus

Funny - Christian Mingle

Jds22

• Super Moderator

Welcome, Gawdless. This is the only forum I participate on also.

BTW, I found out yesterday that one of my relatives is hooking up with more than one girl he met on Christian Mingle. What a joke. I guess as long as nobody 'tells'..................Wendyshrug.gif

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcomes, buffetphan and daedelus.

And daedelus, can I quote you on "One person's 'retarded' statement can easily be another person's inspiration."? I like that!!

Thank you for the welcomes, buffetphan and daedelus.

And daedelus, can I quote you on "One person's 'retarded' statement can easily be another person's inspiration."? I like that!!

Absolutely gawdless. BTW, I also have social anxiety (for me its mostly in public situations where there are lots of people) so I really admire your courage!

Cheers!

Welcome, Gawdless. This is the only forum I participate on also.

BTW, I found out yesterday that one of my relatives is hooking up with more than one girl he met on Christian Mingle. What a joke. I guess as long as nobody 'tells'..................Wendyshrug.gif

Not to worry. It's all part of God's plan ... to restore biblical marriage (i.e., one man and multiple wives and/or concubines).

:HaHa:

smile-1.jpg

For those who've not seen the commercials, the narration, in part, is:

You’re single. You’re Christian. And you’re looking for a meaningful relationship. Find God’s match for you at ChristianMingle.com. Sometimes we wait for God to make the next move, when God is saying “It’s your time to act. The next move is yours.”

So, to find "God's match" for you, you have to make the "next move" and register at a dating website. And when you've been hooked up with the next Craigslist killer, that was 'God's plan'. And of course, the website is absolved of any responsibility because it was 'your move'.

• Like 3

So, to find "God's match" for you, you have to make the "next move" and register at a dating website. And when you've been hooked up with the next Craigslist killer, that was 'God's plan'. And of course, the website is absolved of any responsibility because it was 'your move'.

Don't you know god'll protect them?

Thinking back to the OP, I wonder if the proprioters shun smiling in general?

Thinking back to the OP, I wonder if the proprioters shun smiling in general?

Smiling before marriage is what they consider "pushing it" i'm guessing

"Sometimes we wait for God to make the next move, when God is saying “It’s your time to act. The next move is yours.”

I always loved this line. They're saying almost outright that the line Christians are spoon-fed about waiting for God is a big fat waste of time.