Goodbye Jesus

Does Anyone Know Info About This?

Rockalocka

Okay, so I am really confused. Can anyone tell me what is up with all this NWO/Freemason/Zionists shit? It sounds pretty stupid, but some of it also sounds believable. Apparently there is all this stuff related to monuments and stuff and how they work behind the scenes and control the world, etc. Does anyone have info on this? At all? Please don't send me links to conspiracy sites either. Those just make me laugh.

Its all bullshit

I think the basic theory is that we only think we are in control of our government and monetary system, but we aren't. There is a small group of very powerful people (the identity of these people vary depending on who you listen to) who are actually calling the shots behind the scenes. These people have full control over everything from presidential elections (deciding upon who will be president) and the election is just a show to the flow of money since they control the banks who, in turn, actually control the flow of money.

The NWO issue is that these people and their ancestors have been planning for years, maybe several hundred years, to eventually get to the point where there is a single government that controls the entire world. This is actually a consolidation of their power and control so they, through the guise of a worldwide government, have finally achieved total control of everything all over the world - all for the goal of enriching themselves and and enslaving all of us for that purpose. Depending on what you read, there may also be an agenda of eliminating a large portion of the human population so when we see starvation in places like Africa, that is really these people at work eliminating excess human population for their own benefit.

Having said all of that, it is all bunk. There may be rich and powerful people who exert an undue influence over certain politicians, but the notion that there is a small group of people who have such control as I described is ridiculous. Take presidential elections as an example. The person who wants to be president must first win their party's nomination, but that is done through voting by the people all over the country until someone gets enough votes to gain the party's nomination. Then the parties' nominees must win the general election. I find it ridiculous to even think that there is a small group of people who can control the averge voter in Iowa who votes in the first caucus.

• Like 3

Allow to present to you with the following information proving the fears of a zionist secret society manipulating banking and government are absolutely true:

• Like 1

LOL!

Rocka, you seem to be overly consumed with conspiracy theories. This book, while a bit difficult to read, will help unravel for you why we find patterns that don't exist, which is the basic foundation of conspiracy theory. Hopefully you can find it at your local library. If not, you can pick up a used copy for less than $5: http://www.amazon.com/How-Know-What-Isnt-Fallibility/dp/0029117062/ref=pd_sim_b_6

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
Please don't send me links to conspiracy sites either. Those just make me laugh.

:lmao:

• Like 1

Many of them work like religious apologetics, i.e., they have the conclusion (the freemasons are controlling everything), then work backward to find evidence to "fit."

Sometimes it isn't so much a conspiracy as an unfortunate reality. For example, the people who control the Federal Reserve indirectly control domestic and foreign policy in significant ways and can do many negative things. That isn't a "conspiracy" theory, though... just a matter of people not really understanding what the Fed is and who controls it, as well as fiat vs. market currencies, etc.and the level of economic "control" that the Fed wields via monetary policy.

I was interested in the Freemasons many years ago (around the time I was also pretty fundamentalist in my Christianity). It's interesting, in the way mystery novels and mythology are interesting. You can actually trace back a lot of the politics behind it if you dig deep enough. Essentially Freemasons were actual stone masons. They built cathedrals and all the important stone structures, so it's easy to see why they were at the heart of religious and political conspiracy theories. They sort of formed like a worker's union (and we know how unions get blamed for everything), which then kind of evolved into this gentleman's club, and once it opened the doors to non-masons a lot of very smart and political people got involved, leading to the sort of conspiracy theories today. The church (Catholics specifically) warred against Freemasons for centuries, building even more of the things you see today as far Christians thinking Freemasons are evil. There's people who claim once you reach the "upper levels" of Freemasonry that certain "truths" are revealed, such as Satan is equal to God and will dethrone God at the second coming, but the only people who say this are Christians with negative views of Freemasonry already and have no evidence to any of their claims. There are weird things about Freemasonry, but only in that's become like a global Skull and Bones, rich and influential people get in and make it an elite boys club where they all stick together and help each other out. That's about as far as it's power reaches, a Freemason will probably help another Freemason, and since they're both rich and influential they have more power or voice than the poor guy, but that's a far from world domination. They make an easy scape goat, especially for Christian fundamentalists. "Oh we don't really have any political power, Freemasons control everything, so there's no point trying to change the political system or dialogue". And it adds to their end times crap. And Christians love to feel like they're marginalized, that they're being bullied instead of being the bully, so big scary Satanic government order controlling everything gives them some righteous suffering points or something.

Okay, so I am really confused. Can anyone tell me what is up with all this NWO/Freemason/Zionists shit?

You forgot the Illuminati.

My Jewish husband says that if Jews really ruled the media there'd be a lot more diversity of opinion.

If there is a shadow government of the suggested proportions, we wouldn't know about it and it wouldn't be the most obvious scapegoats used (i.e. Jews, Illuminate, Freemasons...) every time it's mentioned. If this shadow government was smart enough to manipulate the world to this degree, they would point fingers to other groups to hide their own existence. Hiding in plain sight. Maybe they're Christian?

• Super Moderator

My Jewish husband says that if Jews really ruled the media there'd be a lot more diversity of opinion.

Of course HE would say something like that!

The real issue isn't any of these petty human organizations. The real driving force are the Greys.

And the media would have a better sense of humor.

Of course HE would say something like that!

When you're right, you're right, Florduh.

And, like Foxy indicates, he makes me laugh, and before I can gather my wits about me he has me believing things like the holocaust actually happened!

Please. Call me Benjamin ;)