Goodbye Jesus

I Need Help.

DamnedSoul

Get hippie friends. They accept and love everyone.

Seriously.

I'll pass.

I'm a self absorbed mentally ill prick who apparently enjoys spewing words of hate towards the people who, for whatever reason, actually care about me. I am a fucking disgrace to humanity. I am truly ashamed of the person I have allowed myself to become. This has to stop.

Seriously.

I'll pass.

I'm a self absorbed mentally ill prick who apparently enjoys spewing words of hate towards the people who, for whatever reason, actually care about me. I am a fucking disgrace to humanity. I am truly ashamed of the person I have allowed myself to become. This has to stop.

See a similarity? Stop being so goddamn judgmental, you prick. Hippies are wonderful people.

Seriously.

I'll pass.

See a similarity? Stop being so goddamn judgmental, you prick. Hippies are wonderful people.

Your post appeared sarcastic.

To the point, I'm sure some of them are.

EDIT: Damn, nothing I'm saying is coming out right. By "I'm sure some of them are" I MEANT I'm sure some hippies are good people. NOT that I'm sure some of your posts are sarcastic. I just now noticed it looks like I was saying that. I wasn't.

Alright, fuck it, let me start this post over:

Your post appeared sarcastic to me, which was half of the reason I replied the way I did. I'm sure there are a lot of good people who happen to be hippies, so I'm not saying anything against them personally. But, that aside, I am not a hippie. But for anyone who is, more power to them.

I think a lot of people have those kind of feelings, but most don't really do anything about it. They stay depressed or start using drugs and drinking, or go from one kind of fundamentalism to another. What are you going to do about it?

I think a lot of people have those kind of feelings, but most don't really do anything about it. They stay depressed or start using drugs and drinking, or go from one kind of fundamentalism to another. What are you going to do about it?

I'm going to see how the medication does, try to distance myself from my "self", change my habits and attitudes, and get a new life.

I'm going to see how the medication does, try to distance myself from my "self", change my habits and attitudes, and get a new life.

[/quoted]

I'd like to 'get' a new life too but it seems I'm always having to give it to myself. But I know what you're saying. :)

try not to feel sorry for yourself Damnedsoul it will only make you feel worse.

be a vigilanty and decide for yourself what you want to be in life and dont stress over who you are not. if you want to treat people better try reading some stuff from say Ghandi or other good historical figures, they ussualy have good incite on how to treat people.

try not to feel sorry for yourself Damnedsoul it will only make you feel worse.

be a vigilanty and decide for yourself what you want to be in life and dont stress over who you are not. if you want to treat people better try reading some stuff from say Ghandi or other good historical figures, they ussualy have good incite on how to treat people.

There's a difference between being pissed at yourself and feeling sorry for yourself. I've been guilty of that before, but I don't do a lot of it now.

I've begun to see, this is something I'm going to have to do on my own. I have to search within myself and find a way to overcome my inner demons alone. Besides, I doubt anyone wants to see anything else I have to say. I've made a public fool of myself, and if I could go back, I never would have done that. I thought I was doing the right thing at the time, but I was wrong. With that said, I'm done. Goodbye.

I've begun to see, this is something I'm going to have to do on my own. I have to search within myself and find a way to overcome my inner demons alone. Besides, I doubt anyone wants to see anything else I have to say. I've made a public fool of myself, and if I could go back, I never would have done that. I thought I was doing the right thing at the time, but I was wrong. With that said, I'm done. Goodbye.

Just remember sometimes going to a professional for treatment is a way to help yourself,