I've Gotta Say...

Rockalocka

I love this site. A lot. I can't wait to use it more and more in the future. Religion just always felt...wrong to me. I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me figure things out. I've learned a lot about death, the end of the world, and what to do about my parents. You guys have debunked many of my fears. And I hope that you'll be able to in the future to. Thank you guys so much. Just wanted to say that.

I love this site. A lot. I can't wait to use it more and more in the future. Religion just always felt...wrong to me. I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me figure things out. I've learned a lot about death, the end of the world, and what to do about my parents. You guys have debunked many of my fears. And I hope that you'll be able to in the future to. Thank you guys so much. Just wanted to say that.

Hi Rock! I know just what you mean!

Outside of working, errands and keeping up a house, I have pretty well lived on this site for 7 months. I come here everyday, at least 3 times. This IS my support system and I have made some really great new friends to boot!! Couldn't have deconverted without this gang to help me............

Brainwashing is a bitch to get rid of.......................

Really glad you are here with us!!