Goodbye Jesus

Today Sucked

Rockalocka

I refused. This morning, I did not get up for church. My parents got angry and ignored me for awhile once they returned. They also took my phone and iPod. Then later, my dad asked me if "the devil was holding my sheets" this morning and gave me a bug speech about how God loves me and I need to be immersed in the holy spirit. It almost made me want to go back. But I can't. Not now. What am I going to do at camp? For a week? I can't tell my parents. But if I don't, my stress problems will only worsen. I have become depressed. I need a real therapist. I really do. They still think I'm a Christian. Today really, really, sucked.

Goodbye Jesus

Sorry man. There's gonna be a lot of days like this, but you just gotta tough it out. I used to work at a church camp and while I was working their I was having a lot of doubts. Just remember its only one short week out of your entire life.

You really should get some therapy if you are depressed. Try talking to a teacher or a staff member working in your school, maybe they can help you get a non-christian counselor.

Sorry to hear things are going so bad. Just remember you have a life to live once you're old enough to leave. Do well for yourself. ;)

Yeah, once you get out of school and move out on your own, the life you live is all of your own making. I thought I would go crazy before I got out of high school and left home. I wanted to be on my own since I was around 14. When I did move out, I moved all the way to the other side of the country for a couple of years, I was in the Air Force and I got to transfer a lot! Which made me happy! Once you leave home, take the world by the balls and make it your own!